It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off the best Star Wars™ experiences this galaxy has to offer.

Lightsabers, massive dogfights, cheery homicidal droids - it's a galaxy full of surprises!
Same as our <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span>, which brings along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe.

It doesn't take a hardcore RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. The fact that the sequel almost managed to surpass its storytelling prowess, is nothing sort of Jedi sorcery.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a backflipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

Grab tight onto something and jump into hyperspace with Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Republic Commando, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span> will last until May 12, 10:00 AM UTC.
Awwwww, I already own all the games and still no Episode 1 Racer or Force Commander

I is sad :(
http://store.steampowered.com/app/208580

2 years passed at least . And still no patch for GOG and no Linux version either . This is really big shame and worthless promo . Sorry . That's the truth .
Interesting, that the SW sale doesn't have a promo banner on the frontpage, nor is it included in the new STORE menu.
Cavalary: Odd discount though...
Nah, I consider it a rather fitting one:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/
Leonard03: Hmm, to pick up both KOTOR or just one of them, that is the question.
Tarhiel: Both.
And you gonna play the second one with TSLRCM *doing the jedi mindtrick gesture*
And the first one too!!!
*waves his hand magically*
Well, I have the KOTORs, the Jedi Knights and a few other things. How's Empire At War and Shadows of the Empire?
At first I thought the sale meant that the games were going away, I had not realized that Star Wars day was Thursday.
I only lack Shadow of the Empire, and I do not particularly want it even though it is on my wishlist. I'll see how I feel about it in the next few days.
Every year these sales remind me I still have never seen these movies. I have great memories of the Dark Forces, X-Wing and Tie-Fighter games, Rebel Assault and a few others from the 90s though. Great games. Even with my lacking context. :)
No star wars battlefront 2 for gog connect?
Needless to say, I already have EVERY ONE of these. XD
Cavalary: Odd discount though...
Lemon_Curry: Nah, I consider it a rather fitting one:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/
Ah, yeah, that makes sense then.
Random_Coffee: Well, I have the KOTORs, the Jedi Knights and a few other things. How's Empire At War and Shadows of the Empire?
Empire at War is pretty addictive and there's great mod support!

SOTE is ok, but the first level is the best in the game.
guppy44: Every year these sales remind me I still have never seen these movies. I have great memories of the Dark Forces, X-Wing and Tie-Fighter games, Rebel Assault and a few others from the 90s though. Great games. Even with my lacking context. :)
Well, I would recommend starting with the old trilogy (IV-V-VI) and then going onto the new one (I-II-III).
Or you could try Maul´s order (IV-V-II-III-VI, with I as an optional between V and II).
Just picked up Battlefront 2 and KOTOR, no regrets! :D
Is the CD-ROM version still not included as part of X-Wing Alliance?

I am a bit confused as the store page shows a CD version as included. But there is this thread also...
Post edited May 02, 2017 by damien