It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dude, I totally missed you.

Paradise Lost, the unhinged expansion pack for the unsavory cult hit POSTAL 2 is finally available DRM-free on GOG.com.

Post(al)-apocalypse has never been so wack! The Dude ventures back into his former hometown looking for his lost dog but instead finds trouble in all shapes, sizes, and heartbeats. The citizens have gone nuclearly insane, gotten themselves zombified, joined freaky factions (sort of the same thing, really), and pretty much given the Dude plenty of reasons to turn them into radioactive pulp as he free-roams this loco land.
fr33kSh0w2012: is this this one where you kill a giant cow in the end
Nah, that's Apocalypse Weekend. That one's always been included with the gog version.
SCPM: Nice, GOG righting every wrong. First Overlord 2, now this! What's next, Commandos: Strike Force and Lucius 2?
*dives for cover*
Cinemaware Anthology: 1986-1991!!!
Post edited July 18, 2018 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: Cinemaware Anthology: 1986-1991!!!
Now that would be something! After all those years and promises to make it right...
"A day late and a dollar short." as they say.
Honestly , the trailer on the game page told me to wait for a sale .
Makes no sense releasing it now , all of the content and their puns are outdated now ......

Why not release postal redux instead ?
Postal Dude = Scott Farkus

True
I got tired of waiting so I bought the base game and the dlc on the Steam sale.
Steam forced me to buy Postal 2 even if I already own it here. It was just over one euro for both.
PannicAtack: Should probably correct that the guy no longer works for Breitbart. Got ousted because of some pedo comments. Now he works at InfoWars or something.
tfishell: If it's Milo then he's independent.
That seems to be the case. The guy can't keep a sugar daddy.
tfishell: If it's Milo then he's independent.
PannicAtack: That seems to be the case. The guy can't keep a sugar daddy.
I think Bill Maher deserves a little of the credit for his downfall too. Not as much as he's claiming, but still. some. :D
They did it again...Base game - No Linux. DLC - no Linux.
GOG, RWS, seriously, WTF?
Mafwek: Sweet Christmas, GOG just released second missing sequel in two days? I am afraid of what comes next...
And both times Linux builds is missing, lol.
MaxFulvus: Great, but I don't trust RWS anymore to be able to update the GOG version as soon as the Steam version... or once every 2 years !!!
Paradise Lost should be free for owners of the base game, after so many years. Sorry, RWS, your game is fun, but you won't have my money.
Funniest thing is that, years ago, when i asked RWS by mail about Linux version (which they, interestingly, provided to me by Goodle Drive link) they said that "there is DLC upcoming, FREE to Postal 2 owners, soo to be released on Steam and GOG". Years passed, but...so much changed. DLC became paid, and on GOG it was "soon" for 3 years.
Post edited July 18, 2018 by Redfern
liquidsnakehpks: Makes no sense releasing it now , all of the content and their puns are outdated now ......

Why not release postal redux instead ?
Probably because RWS believes that GOG IS the place for "outdaten" content. Didnt you see that before? Developer milks as much he can on Steam and when sales drops to almost zero he finally release game on GOG.

And this thing with GOG full price and Steam being at 80% off i'm pretty sure they will still say that Steam is more profitable even with deep discount.
low rated
To the multiple people who replied, thanks for some clarification. I was just being reactionary there. This came out in 2015 after all - and I'll give RWS the benefit of the doubt for now, but I think they should be more careful with who they associate with in future...
PannicAtack: That seems to be the case. The guy can't keep a sugar daddy.
tinyE: I think Bill Maher deserves a little of the credit for his downfall too. Not as much as he's claiming, but still. some. :D
Speaking of Bill Maher, I highly recommend watching Ben Shapiro on Bill. You and I are basically complete opposites politically but Ben's appearance might help bridge that gap ever so slightly. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGcdPakoytg
low rated
tinyE: I think Bill Maher deserves a little of the credit for his downfall too. Not as much as he's claiming, but still. some. :D
tfishell: Speaking of Bill Maher, I highly recommend watching Ben Shapiro on Bill. You and I are basically complete opposites politically but Ben's appearance might help bridge that gap ever so slightly. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGcdPakoytg
Love him or hate him, Bill lets anyone and everyone on his show. Shit, he considers Ann Coulter a close friend. That is also how he helped ruin Milos. He knew Milos was all dramatics, a lot of shock statements with NO CONTENT, so he put him on the air, let a mainstream audience see the guy, and everyone, right and left agreed he was nothing but a dork who said a lot of bombastic things but never backed any of it up, and now he's probably filling out job applications at McDonalds. :P
Post edited July 19, 2018 by tinyE
Redfern: Funniest thing is that, years ago, when i asked RWS by mail about Linux version (which they, interestingly, provided to me by Goodle Drive link) they said that "there is DLC upcoming, FREE to Postal 2 owners, soo to be released on Steam and GOG". Years passed, but...so much changed. DLC became paid, and on GOG it was "soon" for 3 years.
I'm not surprise at all. RWS shares the same state of mind with Postal Dude : "They regret nothing !"