It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dude, I totally missed you.

Paradise Lost, the unhinged expansion pack for the unsavory cult hit POSTAL 2 is finally available DRM-free on GOG.com.

Post(al)-apocalypse has never been so wack! The Dude ventures back into his former hometown looking for his lost dog but instead finds trouble in all shapes, sizes, and heartbeats. The citizens have gone nuclearly insane, gotten themselves zombified, joined freaky factions (sort of the same thing, really), and pretty much given the Dude plenty of reasons to turn them into radioactive pulp as he free-roams this loco land.
too late, I already got tired of waiting and bought it on last steam sale. Wonder if only me... Like really - so much time passed, wtf
Post edited July 17, 2018 by Gekko_Dekko
DeadlyRamon: Can anyone confirm if the late Gary Coleman is in this?
Can confirm.
No thanks, not after all the disappointment.
low rated
deleted
Nice to see this finally being available on GOG.
After having waited all these years and owning the base game I really would appreciate it if I was able to actually buy it.
Yes, I am from germany but I bought the base game when it was still available here.
I don't demand to get it for free, just being able to pay for it and get it at all as owner of the base game.
Does anyone know if Paradise Lost has been tested by the USK in germany? Or is it because of it being an expansion to Postal 2 (which is not available, iirc)? Stand alone doesn't count, as I see it...
Sad, but maybe one day I move to a different country or at least get to know someone well enough that he would get me this masterpiece of software art. ;)
I think I just saw Satan going ice skating on his front lawn....

Gog finally got Paradise Lost. About 4 years after they should have gotten it, but they got it.
(BYW the blame is entirely RWS"S, not Gog's).
So GOG really IS trying to repair their image regarding missing updates. I wonder if this also means that Perception might be fixed soon...

Thank you and forward GOG - you are on a run :)
Sorry, but in the time this took to get here, I think I might've actually grown out of the Postal games.

Plus, I'll bet the humor is incredibly dated now.
Post edited July 17, 2018 by pbaggers
Eh. Even if someone paid me I'd still not be interested in playing these games.
Mr.Mumbles: Eh. Even if someone paid me I'd still not be interested in playing these games.
Why so?

Don't you want to sign my petition?
Post edited July 17, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
LOL only took more then 3years to get here.
PoppyAppletree: Why so?
To me the subject matter is in bad taste and utterly unappealing.
PoppyAppletree: Why so?
Mr.Mumbles: To me the subject matter is in bad taste and utterly unappealing.
I used to love them but I sat down to play Redux last week and given what is happening in this country, all of a sudden it just wasn't fun anymore.
Nice, GOG righting every wrong. First Overlord 2, now this! What's next, Commandos: Strike Force and Lucius 2?
*dives for cover*