It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dude, I totally missed you.

Paradise Lost, the unhinged expansion pack for the unsavory cult hit POSTAL 2 is finally available DRM-free on GOG.com.

Post(al)-apocalypse has never been so wack! The Dude ventures back into his former hometown looking for his lost dog but instead finds trouble in all shapes, sizes, and heartbeats. The citizens have gone nuclearly insane, gotten themselves zombified, joined freaky factions (sort of the same thing, really), and pretty much given the Dude plenty of reasons to turn them into radioactive pulp as he free-roams this loco land.
liquidsnakehpks: Kinda expected the controversy and drama its postal after all , any idea if postal redux is set for a gog release ? i played it on steam and loved the new additions
Rich-RWS: We've wanted to do a GOG release of Redux since we launched it, but there's also been a bunch of problems in getting it running without Steam. If we manage to sort those issues out, we'll definitely look into it!
Thanks for the update , thank god no one asked for postal 3 release here haha
low rated
Fairfox: ...
wut a maladjusted clustertruck of flailhandery!

i missed it all
thank frick
Please never change.
low rated
Fairfox: ...
wut a maladjusted clustertruck of flailhandery!

i missed it all
thank frick
PoppyAppletree: Please never change.
I don't think you ever have to worry about that with Fairfox lol. :P
high rated
tremere110: GoG retweeted Terry Crews talking about the PC Master Race. Some people got offended since master race is a white supremacy term. GoG removed it and apologized.
muntdefems: That was it! Thank you for remembering (and for proving I'm not senile yet :P)
Which was particularly ironic given how it's so obvious that a black man talking about PC Master Race immediate makes one think white supremacy and Nazis somehow...

The only thing these two events have in common is that games journalism is so desperate for advertising clicks, that they will find every way to create a shitstorm out of nothing.
Midnightshade: Thanks for releasing this Gog. You guys rock!
THIS - Thanks here too!
Looking at the picture included with this article, a Postal game with a cel shaded artstyle could be interesting. Kinda reminds me of Borderlands' look.
high rated
Just seen you called GG a hategroup, you are wrong. That theory is a far left sjw bullshit. GG is gamer who want journalism to be honest and not biased. And many are against socjus which is identity politics and Marxist, think 1984 or the "cultural revolution" these people will turn on their family over politics and cultural crap and call everyone names with 'ist" and pushes down one group to favor another instead of raising everyone up as individuals.

SJWs are against free speech and hate everything traditional, normal or anything that straight men like. They are assholes and brigade twitter. See what they did to your tweet. Why did you bow to their pressure? SJWs always lie, never apologize to the cult.

Still going to buy your games as I love older games, and have been using this platform for years, just expressing my disappointment, that you didn't stick to the original tweet.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by Midnightshade
low rated
Midnightshade: Just seen you called GG a hategroup, you are wrong. That theory is a far left sjw bullshit. GG is gamer who want journalism to be honest and not biased. And many are against socjus which is communist and pushes down one group to favor another instead of raising everyone up as individuals.

SJWs are against free speech and hate everything traditional, normal or anything that straight men like. They are assholes and brigade twitter. See what they did to your tweet. Why did you bow to their pressure? SJWs always lie, never apologize to the cult.

Still going to buy your games as I love older games, and have been using this platform for years, just expressing my disappointment, that you didn't stick to the original tweet.
I'm getting the impression that "SJWs" is your codeword for "an abstract group of people that I don't like and want to vent my anger at".
high rated
Midnightshade: Just seen you called GG a hategroup, you are wrong. That theory is a far left sjw bullshit. GG is gamer who want journalism to be honest and not biased. And many are against socjus which is communist and pushes down one group to favor another instead of raising everyone up as individuals.

PoppyAppletree: I'm getting the impression that "SJWs" is your codeword for "an abstract group of people that I don't like and want to vent my anger at".
Yeah, I don't like people who try to get shit censored because 2 people may be "triggered" by it, or people banned. I am pro free speech, pro constitution and don't like tyranny of any form and this group rose in brigades all over the internet since around 2013. They think everything is offense , except of course ironically they are fine with violence against people they disagree with, and censorship. It's basically people who try to destroy everything using their critical theory.

I honestly am just sick of the bullshit and wish we could all get back to 1990s-2010 era where we weren't' 'all at each others throats.
high rated
Midnightshade: Yeah, I don't like people who try to get shit censored because 2 people may be "triggered" by it, or people banned. I am pro free speech, pro constitution and don't like tyranny of any form and this group rose in brigades all over the internet since around 2013. They think everything is offense , except of course ironically they are fine with violence against people they disagree with, and censorship. It's basically people who try to destroy everything using their critical theory.

I honestly am just sick of the bullshit and wish we could all get back to 1990s-2010 era where we weren't' 'all at each others throats.
Except that this cultural divide, especially on college campuses, has been going on in various forms since the Vietnam War protests of the 60's. And when that war ended, the next generation of college students had to make up things to protest over.
I linked this in one of the deleted threads from the 1994 movie PCU...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F0mblZdFXk
low rated
Midnightshade: SJWs are against free speech and hate everything traditional, normal or anything that straight men like.
I am a straight man. So I hate everything I like? Derp.
high rated
muntdefems: No, I don't think it was when releasing a new game. IIRC it was some random tweet they made that triggered (heh) some complaints and so they apologized and/or deleted the tweet. Then came those offended at the previous offended getting their way. Nobody remembers what I'm talking about? Am I imagining things? :S
tremere110: GoG retweeted Terry Crews talking about the PC Master Race. Some people got offended since master race is a white supremacy term. GoG removed it and apologized. I was slightly disappointed GoG would apologize for something like that - but ultimately didn't really care. What is different now is that GoG has actively insulted a segment of their customers.
So much this. I support a consumer advocate group that people call a 'hate group' to deligitimize it. Disappointing to see GoG propogate base slander.
EDIT in # 225.
Sorry
Post edited July 20, 2018 by gixgox
high rated
tremere110: I was slightly disappointed GoG would apologize for something like that - but ultimately didn't really care. What is different now is that GoG has actively insulted a segment of their customers.
Pretty much this, I stopped buying things on GOG in 2017 after how they handled Grimoire by letting these people just outright insult its developer and deleting any backtalk. But after deciding to go on and not only side with "gaming journalists", but also insult their customers and go crawling before the PC Authoritarians begging for apology I'm this close to just closing my account and never buying another CDPR product again even though I Pre-Ordered Witcher 2/3 and own two copies of 2 and three copies of 3.

They can still turn this around though. When I signed up the site said it was about "Good Old Games", they should probably clarify if that is still the case or change their name to "Politically Correct Gamers" seeing how they're acting lately (a complete antithesis to how Steam remains neutral and stands up for their customers and developers, flipping off "gaming journalists" that want them to do censorship: https://i.redd.it/n6l2nzx4hz211.png ).
Post edited July 20, 2018 by Dexter111

Had this saved, luckily, before the thread was deleted. Found we should be putting it all in this one so posting it here.

gixgox: GOG's apology didn't call you abusive unless you choose to associate yourself with the people who sent death and rape threats etc.
I don't imagine you did any of those things, but then why are you getting offended?
Hastur-: Bingo. If you're not doing any of those things, then GOG wasn't referring to you and you have nothing to worry about.
Arinielle: When trying to make other places to discuss things without using Twitter...
Your quote is wrong,
I never participated in this debate, not in this thread and not in any other, and I'm not going to do it now.
Please try to edit your post #141.
Thank you.

Sorry for my edit, I'm having problems with my PC.
Attachments:
Post edited July 20, 2018 by gixgox