It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dude, I totally missed you.

Paradise Lost, the unhinged expansion pack for the unsavory cult hit POSTAL 2 is finally available DRM-free on GOG.com.

Post(al)-apocalypse has never been so wack! The Dude ventures back into his former hometown looking for his lost dog but instead finds trouble in all shapes, sizes, and heartbeats. The citizens have gone nuclearly insane, gotten themselves zombified, joined freaky factions (sort of the same thing, really), and pretty much given the Dude plenty of reasons to turn them into radioactive pulp as he free-roams this loco land.
MrFortyFive: It's been quite a week with some pleasant surprises. Desperados fixes, Overlord II is finally here. Running With Scissors and GOG seem to be on speaking terms again. I like this trend.
With Desperados being the only pleasant surprise for me as it finally got the Linux version. Overlord 2 has been released on GOG without the Linux version, which is available elsewhere. The first Overlord game still did not get the Linux version, even after being on GOG for more than 5 years. Of course Postal 2 also has no Linux version on GOG. And the Postal 2 expansion is launched on GOG at full price while at the same time the base game plus expansion costs less than a third of that price on Steam, both including the Linux version there. I do not like this trend!

Some day GOG will make me create a Steam account, spending a lot of money there and then coming back to the GOG forums, crying out loud for GOG Connect... :P
Post edited July 18, 2018 by eiii
MrFortyFive: It's been quite a week with some pleasant surprises. Desperados fixes, Overlord II is finally here. Running With Scissors and GOG seem to be on speaking terms again. I like this trend.
eiii: With Desperados being the only pleasant surprise for me as it finally got the Linux version. Overlord 2 has been released on GOG without the Linux version, which is available elsewhere. The first Overlord game still did not get the Linux version, even after being on GOG for more than 5 years. Of course Postal 2 also has no Linux version on GOG. And the Postal 2 expansion is launched on GOG at full price while at the same time the base game plus expansion costs less than a third of that price on Steam, both including the Linux version there. I do not like this trend!

Some day GOG will make me create a Steam account, spending a lot of money there and then coming back to the GOG forums, crying out loud for GOG Connect...
GOG only adds Linux version of games if they pass QA
low rated
deleted
low rated
I know I'm going to start something by mentioning this, but I feel it's also important to point out for my fellow American customers that this expansion features a guest star in the form of prominent contributor to Breitbart. When the pack came out, this same guy wrote an overly biased positive review for this game in which he ends by talking about how much he hates his wife out of nowhere.

I'm not sure if RWS decided to rub elbows with Breitbart because they thought the game would score extra edge points by featuring a neo-nazi journalist, or because the site he was from was very pro-Gamergate (probably the most likely reason) or that they did it because they actually subscribe to the views and opinions of the one news site that has almost unanimously stood up for and praised almost every disgusting, wretched, pig-headed, cruel, fascistic, racist thing that the current President of US has said and done - from the election and beyond.

If the latter of the three then I will never buy this, and I deeply regret purchasing RWS' products in the past.
Post edited July 18, 2018 by pbaggers
about damn time. i think it'd be cool to see postal redux here while their at it.
low rated
deleted
Cool release. Btw, what happened to the forum, now the footer covers half of the bottom of the forum. I have to delete some div's to actually see the end of it.
low rated
pbaggers: I know I'm going to start something by mentioning this, but I feel it's also important to point out for my fellow American customers that this expansion features a guest star in the form of prominent contributor to Breitbart. When the pack came out, this same guy wrote an overly biased positive review for this game in which he ends by talking about how much he hates his wife out of nowhere.

I'm not sure if RWS decided to rub elbows with Breitbart because they thought the game would score extra edge points by featuring a neo-nazi journalist, or because the site he was from was very pro-Gamergate (probably the most likely reason) or that they did it because they actually subscribe to the views and opinions of the one news site that has almost unanimously stood up for and praised almost every disgusting, wretched, pig-headed, cruel, fascistic, racist thing that the current President of US has said and done - from the election and beyond.

If the latter of the three then I will never buy this, and I deeply regret purchasing RWS' products in the past.
Should probably correct that the guy no longer works for Breitbart. Got ousted because of some pedo comments. Now he works at InfoWars or something.
Post edited July 18, 2018 by PannicAtack
blotunga: Cool release. Btw, what happened to the forum, now the footer covers half of the bottom of the forum. I have to delete some div's to actually see the end of it.
Upgrade your browser? :)

I don't have such visual errors, the footer shows just fine.
Gee... Took LONG ENOUGH! is this this one where you kill a giant cow in the end

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE BASE GAME on steam the base game is like 99c and this new one is like $1.01c
Post edited July 18, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
PannicAtack: Should probably correct that the guy no longer works for Breitbart. Got ousted because of some pedo comments. Now he works at InfoWars or something.
If it's Milo then he's independent.
fortune_p_dawg: about damn time. i think it'd be cool to see postal redux here while their at it.
Fairfox: is taht turdy too?
maybe. hard to knoe without playing it .
blotunga: Cool release. Btw, what happened to the forum, now the footer covers half of the bottom of the forum. I have to delete some div's to actually see the end of it.
vadalma2018: Upgrade your browser? :)

I don't have such visual errors, the footer shows just fine.
Latest firefox. Figured it out in the end, barefoot essentials is the culprit.
pbaggers: I know I'm going to start something by mentioning this, but I feel it's also important to point out for my fellow American customers that this expansion features a guest star in the form of prominent contributor to Breitbart. When the pack came out, this same guy wrote an overly biased positive review for this game in which he ends by talking about how much he hates his wife out of nowhere.
I actually find the highlighted part very hard to believe, especially given that he is openly gay...
But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story...
Post edited July 18, 2018 by RWarehall
omega64: Full price despite having been like 90% off on Steam recently. No thanks?
DRM free tax .