It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dude, I totally missed you.

Paradise Lost, the unhinged expansion pack for the unsavory cult hit POSTAL 2 is finally available DRM-free on GOG.com.

Post(al)-apocalypse has never been so wack! The Dude ventures back into his former hometown looking for his lost dog but instead finds trouble in all shapes, sizes, and heartbeats. The citizens have gone nuclearly insane, gotten themselves zombified, joined freaky factions (sort of the same thing, really), and pretty much given the Dude plenty of reasons to turn them into radioactive pulp as he free-roams this loco land.
Sweet Christmas, GOG just released second missing sequel in two days? I am afraid of what comes next...
gixgox: Are Postal2 and the new expansion now region locked for Germany?

Postal 2 is in my GOG library since 2011, but now the shop doesn't show the game and also not Paradise Lost.

For a short while I could see the game card for Paradise Lost, put the game into my card, but could not check out.
How can I complete the game?
Geralt_of_Rivia: I'm pretty sure the regional shenanigans started after 2011 so the game wouldn't have been locked back then.

You can't complete the game at all, at least not by yourself. You need the help of someone living outside of Germany who gets a gift key for you.
Thanks for the tip. I'll ask my friend.
Mafwek: Sweet Christmas, GOG just released second missing sequel in two days? I am afraid of what comes next...
It's Christmas in July!
Glad to see this finally here. Here's hoping Running With Scissors and GOG have mended that fence for good.

It's been quite a week with some pleasant surprises. Desperados fixes, Overlord II is finally here. Running With Scissors and GOG seem to be on speaking terms again. I like this trend.
Wonderful, wonderful news! Can't wait to get back to a country where I can actually buy it. ;)

Mafwek: Sweet Christmas, GOG just released second missing sequel in two days? I am afraid of what comes next...
Manhunt 2 (⊙_⊙')
Maybe now I can actually try this game.
Hastur-: It's Christmas in July!
It would be Christmas if Overlord 2 actually worked.

Is there an ETA for a fixed offline installer? The one that can currently be downloaded is broken and fails the integrity check.
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: It would be Christmas if Overlord 2 actually worked.

Is there an ETA for a fixed offline installer? The one that can currently be downloaded is broken and fails the integrity check.
We're aware of the issue and we're working on it.
Impressive. Nice to finally see this make its way here.
fronzelneekburm: Wonderful, wonderful news! Can't wait to get back to a country where I can actually buy it. ;)

fronzelneekburm: Manhunt 2 (⊙_⊙')
Manhunt 2 in Germany?

Und wovon träumst du nachts? :-)
Well, my birthday is in July, Unspeakable one. However, neither of those games are my top priorities.
Holy poop on a stick Batman, it's finally here!!

Hoping the issue between RWS and GOG (whatever it was) is permanently resolved now
Ok, now I'm sure, currently 82% off on Steam *sigh*
https://store.steampowered.com/app/360960/POSTAL_2_Paradise_Lost/
Finally, this is here!
high rated
Given how the devs treated GOG customers for all this time, they should give it for free.
Especially since -surprise surprise- elsewhere it is way way cheaper, today. Adding insult to injury?
Post edited July 17, 2018 by Enebias