It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For all the fans of classic RPGs this title will be like a journey through time.

It took creators many years to develop Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar, but our patience has been more than rewarded. The title features a beautiful 2D hand-drawn artwork, more than 244 maps to explore, and provides the gamers with over 600 hours of play.

Buy Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar on GOG.COM and get a 25% discount until 2nd January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
low rated
dgnfly: This is a big standard in the industry when it comes to shitting on certain devs while forgiving others for their dirty backstabbing deals or even some getting praised and new jobs like Zoe Quin who possibly drove a man to suicide with the fake allegation but she gets held up high on a pedestal. I have yet to see people boycotting all the studios using their employees as slave labor. People always only bitch when it suits them. The industry is full of racist individuals but they get a free pass cause they do some virtue signaling on the sides.
richlind33: The world is in such bad shape that we are getting close to the point that it can only get better. I hope. lol
Trust me, It's gonna get a whole lot worse cause people this generation can't cope with conflict. Then there is the lack of foresight since the future is pretty clear but yet so dark but for some reason, people refuse to see it. Expect ignorance and stupidity to reign free cause anybody who is critical or tries to use politically incorrect speech is now a racist or bigot while ignoring what is actually going on. I'll leave it at this cause it'll go pretty much off topic.
Now that was unexpected to see, Thought this was never gonna come here. well I'm kind of tempted to get it...
low rated
Wow. The dev is a massive sellout/piece of shit. What a basket case of a human being.
DoomSooth: I hope that some of these people who are flipping out never do anything wrong, whether or not they intended to, and then get found out by someone that thinks the way that they do. Are you prepared to not ever be forgiven? Not sure why that kind of thing matters since we're talking about a videogame and its developer. Even if you don't like the guy, he could still make a good game, couldn't he?

Think about all of the stuff you've used that was produced by what you might consider to be shady people. Ever used gasoline, had a bank account, had a prescription filled, or consumed processed food?
You hit the nail on the head. Agree 100%
low rated
htown1980: Wow. The dev is a massive sellout/piece of shit. What a basket case of a human being.
Great constructive criticism...lol. Remind us all again what that has to do with the quality of the game itself (which imo is of a very high quality)?
So given that GOG has reversed its stance of forbidding unhinged devs from releasing their games here, how about they also reverse their stance of a much more important issue: forbidding AO games here? (i.e. Agony Unrated, AO VNs, and other upcoming AO games that no doubt GOG will also reject because it's apparently has a non-public policy to ban AO games [even though it has an AO Leisure Suit Larry game already here].
Gekko_Dekko: *unironically posts ShitAlpha videos and gets upvoted for some unfathomable reason*
fronzelneekburm:
cmon, man. I didnt even side with anybody mentioned in this whole story, just answered the question. Also - butchering somebody's name wont make you cool, ya know.

Actually, thats the problem with whole crowd around this story - there is just no "in-between". People rather hate Blakewood for his straight, harsh posts - or hate people who has shown even slight sight of negativity regarding him.
And everybody forget that the whole deal is game - not developers. Fez is great game, whatever its developer says in his personal blog. Night in the Woods is good game and doesnt matter if its author did or didnt something, twitter mob accuses him of. Etc etc
low rated
fisk0: The developer certainly doesn't seem to be a sympathetic person, but I think that's the rule rather than the exception these days.
MarkoH01: Don't know if calling people on GOG SWJs is the rule as well.

http://archive.vn/d0da3

After I read it (and the mean take on the German language along it) I was sure that I would not buy it even if it would be my favorite game of the year. Don't want to support such persons. I have enough games developed by devs I like and I'd rather give them my money. But that's only my opinion and everybody should decide for him or herself.
dgnfly: ...since some of the past games that were rejected were a lot better than some crap these hippie indie developers are releasing nowadays.
MarkoH01: Thank you for deciding for everybody what's a good and what's a bad game. It is not as if GOG did not reject any games I would like to have here as well - but that does not mean that those were better than the ones they released ... just different and if the released games are good or bad is purely subjective. I might hate what you consider to be a good game and vice versa.

For the record: I only bought Hatred because of the hype and imo it's a very boring and bad game ... and still many think it is a good game and that's perfectly fine.
Everybody has different tastes and different opinions, so you just got offended by mine. I'm telling my opinion which seems to trigger you since I didn't claim to tell what is better or not I just said what I think is better. Gotta love your self-projection into the comment since I didn't direct it to other users or you but more towards GOG staff.

Most people bought hatred to make a statement that we aren't 4yo that need to be told what we can or can't play because of the delusional idea that these games make people killers. It's the same with GOG curation which is nothing more than a silencer for weird games that try to be different or for instance more violent in nature, Hatred, in the end, is no different than postal.
Gekko_Dekko: cmon, man. I didnt even side with anybody mentioned in this whole story, just answered the question.
Don't take it personally, It's just that the videos you posted were extremely lopsided and I was trying to offer a different perspective without people having to go through hundreds of pages worth of forum posts about this topic. As others have said, people should make up their own minds. But they shouldn't make up their minds over two blatant hitpiece videos constructed around a brazen lie.

Gekko_Dekko: And everybody forget that the whole deal is game - not developers.
I wholeheartedly agree.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: So given that GOG has reversed its stance of forbidding unhinged devs from releasing their games here, how about they also reverse their stance of a much more important issue: forbidding AO games here? (i.e. Agony Unrated, AO VNs, and other upcoming AO games that no doubt GOG will also reject because it's apparently has a non-public policy to ban AO games [even though it has an AO Leisure Suit Larry game already here].
They also have the AO version of Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) here.
low rated
Now that the political spiel of gog seems to be over, let's get Hatred on here.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: So given that GOG has reversed its stance of forbidding unhinged devs from releasing their games here, how about they also reverse their stance of a much more important issue: forbidding AO games here? (i.e. Agony Unrated, AO VNs, and other upcoming AO games that no doubt GOG will also reject because it's apparently has a non-public policy to ban AO games [even though it has an AO Leisure Suit Larry game already here].
I'd very much like to see Hatred, Agony: Unrated, and Manhunt here, but I don't know if GOG would be willing to go quite that far. They might be compelled to add an age verification system. Not sure how much something like that would cost them or what the legal headaches would be.
low rated
DoomSooth: I'd very much like to see Hatred, Agony: Unrated, and Manhunt here, but I don't know if GOG would be willing to go quite that far.
(emphasis mine)

Now we're talking...though unfortunately I get the sense that Rockstar looooooves DRM so I don't think there is much hope for Manhunt. My opinion is that getting Rockstar games here...like Manhunt, Bully, let alone GTA series older games...is about as impossible as getting Blizzard games on here was. For years and years it was thought that it could never happen, but Blizzard did end up bringing Warcraft I, II, Diablo, and even Hellfire expansion to Diablo (which I love, though I may be in the minority..very happy to see that here). I am hoping that, like Blizzard, Rockstar could prove us wrong too and give us the chance to buy these good old games DRM-free here.
Any chance of this game appearing on gog connect?
low rated
dtgreene:
surprised to see you sniffin' anywhere near this game