It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going postal.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support exclusively on GOG Galaxy, plus GOG Galaxy achievements.

<span class="bold">Fallout: New Vegas</span>, Obsidian's narrative-heavy jaunt through the post-apocalyptic Mojave Desert, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

What could possibly be so interesting about the package you're carrying that people are willing to kill the Courier for it? Well, one way to find out. A cast of eccentric characters, an intense turf war, and a detailed setting radiating personality make this one of the most enjoyable journeys known to future man. Enhanced with huge chunks of extra content and a healthy dollop of polish, it is guaranteed to keep you engaged until the next nuclear strike hits.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Hello it's my throwaway account. I don't want to exposure myself here but i need to say this. I can't send links because it's a new account. I will post links in attached file just change .png to .txt to see links.

It's not a native Drm-free game, It's just cracked version of Steam game. They don't even have access to source code I can say it's simple hack.

I checked the fallout new vegas's .exe file(FalloutNV.exe)
Link 1
You can upload it by yourself and see it.

Go into details and look for GalaxyWrp.dll enlarge it and poof you will going to see;
SteamUser
SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning
SteamAPI_Shutdown
SteamUserStats
SteamAPI_Init
SteamAPI_UnregisterCallback
SteamAPI_RegisterCallback
SteamFriends
SteamApps
SteamAPI_RunCallbacks
SteamUtils

Link 2 (album)

And this is crack from Reloaded; they changed name of steam_api.dll. All sections are same even .bind section is removed, .text section is same, .rdata section has a minor modification because of galaxywrp.dll. Even compilation filetimestamp are same.
You can check it at below it's reloaded's crack.
Link 3

Bonus: Orginal exe from Steam is signatured from Bethesda. GoG one is not.
Proof: Link 4

What a shame GoG. I can do it myself too. Why should I buy it from you.
I just want a native DRM-free game . . .
Attachments:
gog.png (22 Kb)
reloaded.png (15 Kb)
links.png (1 Kb)
Skysect: I have both Steam and GOG version . Steam version's launcher working as intended when I click to the OPTIONS . But GOG version's launcher not responding . And even can't see options .
Thiev: you can't have both, because launcher reads game path from registry. One overwrites the other.
I already didn't have both . I installed GOG version firstly . And I saw it's not working properly . Then I installed it from Steam and it's working :S
wiggleking90: Hello it's my throwaway account. I don't want to exposure myself here but i need to say this. I can't send links because it's a new account. I will post links in attached file just change .png to .txt to see links.

It's not a native Drm-free game, It's just cracked version of Steam game. They don't even have access to source code I can say it's simple hack.

Link 1

Go into details and look for GalaxyWrp.dll enlarge it and poof you will going to see;
SteamUser
SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning
SteamAPI_Shutdown
SteamUserStats
SteamAPI_Init
SteamFriends
SteamApps
SteamAPI_RunCallbacks
SteamUtils

Link 2 (album)

And this is crack from Reloaded; they changed name of steam_api.dll. All sections are same even .bind section is removed, .text section is same, .rdata section has a minor modification because of galaxywrp.dll. Even compilation filetimestamp are same.
Link 3

Thanks for the details but isn't that the standard around here anyway?
wiggleking90: Hello it's my throwaway account. I don't want to exposure myself here but i need to say this. I can't send links because it's a new account. I will post links in attached file just change .png to .txt to see links.

Link 1

SteamUser
SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning
SteamAPI_Shutdown
SteamUserStats
SteamAPI_Init
SteamFriends
SteamApps
SteamAPI_RunCallbacks
SteamUtils

Link 2 (album)

Link 3

Klumpen0815: Thanks for the details but isn't that the standard around here anyway?
I can confirm that too . I already checked it for myself after downloaded it . It's acceptable for very old games but for those games , sorry but it seems as a poor job :(
high rated
wiggleking90: [...]
Had you done your research, you would already know that this game doesn't require crack at all, it just need to be unwrapped from Steam. And that's exactly what has been done. Same method used results in the same file.
Skysect: I have both Steam and GOG version . Steam version's launcher working as intended when I click to the OPTIONS . But GOG version's launcher not responding . And even can't see options .
Thiev: you can't have both, because launcher reads game path from registry. One overwrites the other.
BTW , I fixed it :D It seems I messed up some files . Sorry for confusion .
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Skysect

Link 1

SteamUser
SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning
SteamAPI_Shutdown
SteamUserStats
SteamAPI_Init
SteamFriends
SteamApps
SteamAPI_RunCallbacks
SteamUtils

Link 2 (album)

Link 3

As long as it's A) free from a client and b) doesn't require an online connection to even start the game, do people really care how it's cracked/unwrapped? Some people nitpick the most ridiculous things. Oh wait, you thought Bethesda was going to create a DRM-Free build for GoG from scratch?

LOL
GR00T: I know KotOR 2 and NWN2 were extremely buggy on release, but was New Vegas really that bad?
Not for PC, no. The PlayStation port was crippled because of an engine failure carried over from Oblivion-era. But the PC version was fine. It crashed a bit, texture pop-in was strange, it leaked a little, and occasionally hostile NPCs would pop in like sneaky ninjas. But it was fine.

Bethesda was, of course, in charge of setting the QA cycle, and they forced the game to come out before Obsidian was ready. That'll happen when you get a software contract - your employer sets the dates and you don't get wiggle room.

I played the hell out of New Vegas when it was brand new, and it was fine. It crashed to desktop every couple hours and a few things were obviously buggy, but it was no worse than Morrowind or Oblivion on release. Much better than Oblivion, given that it didn't have the nullID bug that destroyed assets and wiped your saves XD
For whoever is interested:

This package does NOT run on WinXP, judging by the error output, it seems to at least need Vista.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_fallout_new_vegas_ultimate_edition_1c381/post84

However, it does run brilliantly on Linux with adamhm's script!
https://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/fallout_new_vegas_for_linux/page1

Link 1

SteamUser
SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning
SteamAPI_Shutdown
SteamUserStats
SteamAPI_Init
SteamFriends
SteamApps
SteamAPI_RunCallbacks
SteamUtils

Link 2 (album)

Link 3

synfresh: As long as it's A) free from a client and b) doesn't require an online connection to even start the game, do people really care how it's cracked/unwrapped? Some people nitpick the most ridiculous things. Oh wait, you thought Bethesda was going to create a DRM-Free build for GoG from scratch?

LOL
Well I'm agreeing with you some peoples are really nitpick but, Bethesda going to earn money from this so they could have make a native Drm-Free client for GoG. I think they have resources for that and if you are going to earn money you need to spend some first. We should be thankful to reloaded I suppose.

I don't blame GoG here are best and we finally have fallout 3,nv and oblivion :)
I LOVE YOU GOG !!!!
How much did the GoG staff test to see if NVSE works? I mean, its been said it works. But, does it work properly, with the changes you guys made to the EXE and all? Supposedly, NVSE does not do a checksum of the EXE like FOSE does for Fallout 3.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by austen1000
Well it's about bloody time!
Bloody AWESOME!

Bought them all. Thank you GOG! Thank you Bethesda!

Now what about those missing Doom titles...?
Is the gog version stable? I never got past the starting town on vanilla and have constant crases but can make it past the starting town with it heavaly modded.