It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going postal.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support exclusively on GOG Galaxy, plus GOG Galaxy achievements.

<span class="bold">Fallout: New Vegas</span>, Obsidian's narrative-heavy jaunt through the post-apocalyptic Mojave Desert, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

What could possibly be so interesting about the package you're carrying that people are willing to kill the Courier for it? Well, one way to find out. A cast of eccentric characters, an intense turf war, and a detailed setting radiating personality make this one of the most enjoyable journeys known to future man. Enhanced with huge chunks of extra content and a healthy dollop of polish, it is guaranteed to keep you engaged until the next nuclear strike hits.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Just going along on this ordinary day, decided to check GOG just to see if they happen to have anything new, and BAM! Fallout New Vegas, one of my favorite games, is here, took a long slow look moment to appreciate the awesomeness, now I'm smiling the rest of my day. Thanks GOG!
Pretty cool release, so great. Had this happened before the recent shenanigans I would have instabought, but I'm not so willing to buy yet another copy of these right now.
Great! Finally on GOG! Will get it here too, at some point...
The first time in a steam free environment. Very nice! :)
Great! Was waiting for NV to arrive here for the longest time.
Any hope for connect?
Definitely had voted for this ultimate edition in the community Wishlist and because Bethesda/GOG released it only $2 more than the Steam sale price I've seen I have already picked it up "Day One" as far as GOG is concerned. Keep bringing great games and you will keep taking my money :)
Kunovski: just tell me my saves from steam version can be transfered here and I'm bought :)
Thiev: As long as the same plugin / mod order is used, you should be fine.
Do the gog versions of any of these games need the [url=https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas#New_Vegas_Anti_Crash]Anti Crash Patch[/url] or the [url=https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas#FNV_4GB_Patcher]4GB Patch[/url]?
haydenaurion: [...]
They could not be included by default.
Is this the same version as the physical that also works with WinXP?
So good to see this day finally coming...
Standard Obsidian rules apply. Neverwinter Nights 2, Knights of the Old Republic 2, New Vegas. Every time Obsidian make a sequel to someone else's RPG it ends up outshining its predecessor.

Well, from a world-building and story standpoint, stability is another issue. All those games were stuffed with bugs!
markrichardb: Well, from a world-building and story standpoint, stability is another issue. All those games were stuffed with bugs!
I know KotOR 2 and NWN2 were extremely buggy on release, but was New Vegas really that bad? I mean, any worse than most other game releases from other companies? Sometimes it seems that Obsidian's reputation for bugginess overshadows the actual reality.
Can a blue please clarify if it works on Windows 7? My old copy started crashing after the main menu ever since I upgraded from xp to 7.
Thanks gog now if you bring out the command and conquer collection and rainbow six 3 gold edition along with doom 3 then I am set for a very, VERY long time :)
Post edited June 02, 2017 by UnrealQuakie