It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going postal.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support exclusively on GOG Galaxy, plus GOG Galaxy achievements.

<span class="bold">Fallout: New Vegas</span>, Obsidian's narrative-heavy jaunt through the post-apocalyptic Mojave Desert, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

What could possibly be so interesting about the package you're carrying that people are willing to kill the Courier for it? Well, one way to find out. A cast of eccentric characters, an intense turf war, and a detailed setting radiating personality make this one of the most enjoyable journeys known to future man. Enhanced with huge chunks of extra content and a healthy dollop of polish, it is guaranteed to keep you engaged until the next nuclear strike hits.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Thiev: As long as the same plugin / mod order is used, you should be fine.
Skysect: I have both Steam and GOG version . Steam version's launcher working as intended when I click to the OPTIONS . But GOG version's launcher not responding . And even can't see options .
Did It work in the end? I want to wishlist it but I need to know if there is full mod support :/
Skysect: I have both Steam and GOG version . Steam version's launcher working as intended when I click to the OPTIONS . But GOG version's launcher not responding . And even can't see options .
Gurlok: Did It work in the end? I want to wishlist it but I need to know if there is full mod support :/
It's working for me at least . I don't know other guys see it or not . Nobody write something for confirmation .

EDIT : Sorry I thought you are asking for WinXP support . It's working already . All mods and files are working fine .
Post edited June 03, 2017 by Skysect
Wow, this is a nice surprise, good work gog!

Now all we need is Skyrim...
Gurlok: Did It work in the end? I want to wishlist it but I need to know if there is full mod support :/
Skysect: It's working for me at least . I don't know other guys see it or not . Nobody write something for confirmation .

EDIT : Sorry I thought you are asking for WinXP support . It's working already . All mods and files are working fine .
Don't worry :) also thanks for the reply!
Thank you so much GOG! Insta-bought all 3. These are fantastic games for amazing prices.

I would love to see some goodies like soundtracks ;)

Much appreciated!
Madshaker: I agree its lame and really dumb for gog to do this their whole reason they sell games is to bring back old games for us to have so why make them uncompatable to their orignal oses their dos games have emulation so how about real suport for os we not talking about 8 bit or 16 bit we talking about xp which was nt and all windows are nt from xp up they come as xp games already when they mod them for win 10 lol

Gog be better then this dont be microsoft thats why their games for windows failed that be like you saying nope not suporting dos game or 8 bit or 16 bit need i remind you you selling them here now lol
Further clarification from Thiev about Windows XP compatibility:

"Neither Fallout 3 or Oblivion is affected."

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/good_news_galaxydll_breaks_xpcompatibility_in_good_old_games/post2
Post edited June 03, 2017 by Barry_Woodward
menace97: Thank you so much GOG! Insta-bought all 3. These are fantastic games for amazing prices.

I would love to see some goodies like soundtracks ;)

Much appreciated!
At least for FNV, the music files are in Data\Music, although mp3.
Post edited June 03, 2017 by Huinehtar
evilroosterboy: Wow, this is a nice surprise, good work gog!

Now all we need is Skyrim...
And Doom 2016...

Anyway I need to wait this time, I have too many games in my backlog. When I finish 3 games I will buy them.
Man I am really happy to see this game show up on GOG, but sadly I already preordered ELEX (used money I set

aside so I'm waiting till next paycheck). Going to have to let this pass me by till it goes on sale again then I'll buy it.
Post edited June 03, 2017 by wolfrider100
hell yeah

now maybe you could add this to gog connect?
Painted_Doll: Is it possible to turn off the kill cam and the slow motion effects ?
Yes. Settings -> Gameplay -> Kill Cam Mode (None)
high rated
About the winXP compatibility:

GOG did the same with Darksiders; they broke the winXP campatibility, even when the Steam version was Xp compatible... So, I complained at GOG support and at Nordic's twitter account... Few days later, they released a windows XP compatibily patch for the game....

Fallout New Vegas is a game from 2010.. It should work on legacy machines with XP.
haydenaurion: Do the gog versions of any of these games need the [url=https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas#New_Vegas_Anti_Crash]Anti Crash Patch[/url] or the [url=https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas#FNV_4GB_Patcher]4GB Patch[/url]?
Thiev: They could not be included by default.
Base games + DLC, prepatched with all updates, DRM free with offline installers.
The perfect baseline to add mods to, what's not to like?.

Oh, (2011) Skyrim's not included yet, that's all that's missing.
Not certain if that will ever come to GOG, depends on exactly what the contract with Steam. stated.
Skyrim was used it to launch the Steam Workshop, Valve probably got a unique contract for doing that.
Paid mods being the carrot, that tempted Zenimax, it may never escape Steam.

Still getting these 3 now, is great. 3 more games to remove from my Steam account, and add them here.
Digital_CHE: About the winXP compatibility:

GOG did the same with Darksiders; they broke the winXP campatibility, even when the Steam version was Xp compatible... So, I complained at GOG support and at Nordic's twitter account... Few days later, they released a windows XP compatibily patch for the game....
Err, if you are talking about Darksiders Warmastered Edition, GOG did not break anything. Warmasered Edition never worked on XP as it requires DirectX 11. Most of the remastered games of late adopt Windows 7+, 64-bit and DirextX 11+ as minimium requirements (Divinity: Original Sin Enchanted Edition, Dead Island Definitive Edition, Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition just to name a few) Old pre Warmastered version supported Windows XP but it was dropped in Warmastered Edition and that's the version GOG is offering.
Digital_CHE: About the winXP compatibility:

Petrell: Err, if you are talking about Darksiders Warmastered Edition, GOG did not break anything. Warmasered Edition never worked on XP as it requires DirectX 11. Most of the remastered games of late adopt Windows 7+, 64-bit and DirextX 11+ as minimium requirements (Divinity: Original Sin Enchanted Edition, Dead Island Definitive Edition, Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition just to name a few) Old pre Warmastered version supported Windows XP but it was dropped in Warmastered Edition and that's the version GOG is offering.
I am talking about the original Darksiders.