It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going postal.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support exclusively on GOG Galaxy, plus GOG Galaxy achievements.

<span class="bold">Fallout: New Vegas</span>, Obsidian's narrative-heavy jaunt through the post-apocalyptic Mojave Desert, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

What could possibly be so interesting about the package you're carrying that people are willing to kill the Courier for it? Well, one way to find out. A cast of eccentric characters, an intense turf war, and a detailed setting radiating personality make this one of the most enjoyable journeys known to future man. Enhanced with huge chunks of extra content and a healthy dollop of polish, it is guaranteed to keep you engaged until the next nuclear strike hits.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Digital_CHE: I am talking about the original Darksiders.
So it won't work on WinXP anymore or was it replaced with Warmastered edition or something?
At last!
FINALLY able to get to play FONV.
:)
I had thought I would never have the chance to play FONV after Bethesda released it as a STEAM infected game.
I guess I shouldn't have bought New Vegas on Steam last year, oh well. I don't think I could have foreseen this happening if I had tried. Funny thing is, I ended up only getting 10 hours into it before I got distracted by Stardew Valley.
Digital_CHE: I am talking about the original Darksiders.
Petrell: So it won't work on WinXP anymore or was it replaced with Warmastered edition or something?
No. They released a patch for the original Darksiders, returning the XP compatibility...
I mean, they can fix a game if they want.
UhuruNUru: ...
Skyrim was used it to launch the Steam Workshop, Valve probably got a unique contract for doing that.
Paid mods being the carrot, that tempted Zenimax, it may never escape Steam.

Still getting these 3 now, is great. 3 more games to remove from my Steam account, and add them here.
Hope not, would definitely love to see it here and would gladly pay for it to be DRM-free.
Petrell: So it won't work on WinXP anymore or was it replaced with Warmastered edition or something?
Digital_CHE: No. They released a patch for the original Darksiders, returning the XP compatibility...
I mean, they can fix a game if they want.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/good_news_galaxydll_breaks_xpcompatibility_in_good_old_games/post13
any popular working mods bundles? (especially with updated graphics)

p.s. i found somewhere information what 4gb patch already included in gog version, and what about nvse?
bhagavate: any popular working mods bundles? (especially with updated graphics)
https://www.gog.com/news/mod_spotlight_fallout_3_new_vegas_tes_iv_oblivion

p.s. i found somewhere information what 4gb patch already included in gog version, and what about nvse?
No. The 4GB patch is not a third-party mod or program, it is just a function in the .exe itself which can be enabled in every 32bit application.
high rated
I just read up about the game not running on WinXP.

It's one thing to no longer officially support this OS, and be clear about it so people can make an informed decision when purchasing games that natively worked on it.

But it's a completely different one to add code for something not actually required to run the game itself, and break its native compatibility in the process.

I still remember the various discussions expressing dislike about the steam_api.dll, dummy or not, coming with the GOG/DRM-free version of games. Never thought I'd see the day that GOG users would actually be happy to have a non-dummy steam_api.dll in the game folder of their GOG/DRM-free version because GOG broke the native compatibility and it's the (only?) way to restore it.

Sad times.
Is Mission Mojave still the only patch you need for bugfixing?
Great game! Way better than Fallout 3 and quite an unexpected release here.

Pherim: No. The 4GB patch is not a third-party mod or program, it is just a function in the .exe itself which can be enabled in every 32bit application.
Dude, the 4GB Patch IS a 3rd-party mod hosted on the FalloutNV Nexus. I installed it on my STEAM installation prior to GOG bringing FNV to the table, under the direction of Gopher. FNV wasn't able to do 4GB prior to the mod's release, hence the mod's release. Don't try to explain something you don't know.

And, no to NVSE, you have to install that by yourself. Simple enough process, really.
Pherim: No. The 4GB patch is not a third-party mod or program, it is just a function in the .exe itself which can be enabled in every 32bit application.
DarthCrunchus: Dude, the 4GB Patch IS a 3rd-party mod hosted on the FalloutNV Nexus. I installed it on my STEAM installation prior to GOG bringing FNV to the table, under the direction of Gopher. FNV wasn't able to do 4GB prior to the mod's release, hence the mod's release. Don't try to explain something you don't know.
Yes, this particular 4GB patch is a 3rd-party program, and apparently it was needed for the Steam version, because other programs which can enable the LAA (Large Address Aware) flag in an .exe don't work with it because of the DRM. But on most other games and applications, you can just use something like this to enable it and get the same effect. But as can be read in the comments of this patch, the author did not know that the GOG version was already patched until someone told him and he had assumed that you could just use a normal patcher because there is no DRM. Unless they just used his patch and never told him, it has absolutely nothing to do with the GOG version, because as I said, this "4GB Switch" is a function in the .exe itself which can be enabled in any unprotected 32bit program. It is not like for example the Morrowind Code Patch, which actually modifies the code.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Pherim
JeniSkunk: At last!
FINALLY able to get to play FONV.
:)
I had thought I would never have the chance to play FONV after Bethesda released it as a STEAM infected game.
Don't worry,this will be infected too:)