It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gallop fast - it will only last 48h!

UPDATE: The giveaway and voting have expired. Thanks for participating, everyone!

Mastering <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span> is a challenging yet hugely rewarding experience. To celebrate this art, developers TaleWorlds Entertainment have invited 20 dedicated warriors to The Battle of Bucharest, an esports tournament with an abundance of kills and skills. To celebrate the event, start by grabbing Mount & Blade for FREE in the next 48h, then complete your collection with the <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade Series Sale</span>, while you watch those titans clash.

Taking place in Romania's beautiful capital, the tournament is a great opportunity for 20 accomplished players to showcase their moves in Mount & Blade: Warband and test themselves against some fierce competition. You can watch them compete in the studio's official <span class="bold">Twitch Channel</span> on Saturday and after the show you will have the chance to vote for the Best Skills Award - Audience Choice. Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win Mount & Blade hoodies and GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!

Best known for their groundbreaking combat, sandbox gameplay, and gazillions of available mods, these action/RPG games have earned a strong following throughout the years. If you are looking to become a part of this community, this is your chance: grab the original Mount & Blade for FREE within the next 48 hours, then <span class="bold">get the rest of the series</span> for 75% off until May 21.

Learn more about this event <span class="bold">here</span>.

Mount & Blade is FREE until May 21, 1 PM UTC.
The Series Sale will last until May 21, 10 PM UTC.
Yeah, like the others the email is timestamped 18:24 21st May European time, I go to look now, and it's already run out. Sorry I won't hold back the words - that's just shit.

Simply shit.
Wow ... please extend this offer! It was pulled from under me!
Best way not to get disappointed with GOG's late emails is simply unticking the option to recieve them in the settings. They are all too often late. I gave up very fast on them and come have a look in here at least once a week instead.
Thanks for sending an email after it expired. Thanks for having it expire in less than the 48 hours from the giveaway posting.
mwnn: Not sure why people are complaining?
Well, it's the internets, what did you expect? Seriously, GOG definitely has a problem with those mails - no denying in that - but it's a freaking freebie and some folks just got unlucky and missed the opportunity; it's not like it is the end of the world especially since it's a game they were clearly not so much interested in (because otherwise, i guess they would have already bought it at least in one of the previous sales). Instead, people who have never used the forum before, just come here to whine instead of simply introducing themselves and kindly asking for a spare gift key.
I wish these special freebie or leaving sales lasted a week.
GOG's definition of "48 hours" and mine obviously don't match. Because GOG's definition appears to be " a random time from the moment we decided to do the giveaway and set the timer up, not counting for the time it takes to write the contest, the rules, and propagate it out to our members."

As opposed to "48 hours after the timestamp on the email notification being sent out."

My email was time stamped "05/20/2017, 8:12 PM" That's Eastern Daylight Time in North America, not sure what time that is re: UDT.

But In MY world? 48 hours means it ends 05/22/2017, at 812pm EDT. THAT is FORTY-EIGHT HOURS, not the less than twenty-five hours it was when I logged on to GOG to find out that the giveaway is already done.

I wish I could afford an attorney to bust a law-suit on GOG for false advertising. You don't start a "48 hour" giveaway or contest, and not announce it until it is more than half-way over. That is about as bogus as bogus gets.

And it's about the worst kind of customer service imaginable.

The more I experience GOG, the less I like it. At least Steam Sales and giveaways actually last as long as they advertise them. They don't tell you about a "Weekend sale" and cut it off on Saturday before it's halfway done.
There was already a Mount & Blade giveaway earlier, and I've got the game during that thime, so I have a spare code this time:
6439A-E8782-1B61C-A2F5B
Zimboid: Quite dissapointing - mail received at 10.15am 20/05/2017 and i was happy thayt i subscribed newsletter. Until i logged in to receive free code and i have read that event is over. Well played GOG :P
I only just recieved the email today, when it had already expired, RIP newsletter.
I already have the full series on Steam, but I can't seem to use GOG connect to connect the games to my account. Is there a solution for my problem?
kazemaruzen: I already have the full series on Steam, but I can't seem to use GOG connect to connect the games to my account. Is there a solution for my problem?
The series is currently not eligible to be claimed through GOG Connect. As it states on the page, games made available through GOG Connect are limited-time offers; none of the Mount & Blade games were offered during this sale, so that is the reason you are unable to connect any of them here. Renowed Explorers: International Society is the only game currently available to be connected, so if you already have that game, you can go ahead and claim that one.
For those that lost the giveaway, you can go here and ask nicely:) for a key while there are a few available.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_grand_mount_blade_aftergiveaway
This game is addicting. Thanks GoG.
Thanks so much for sending this to me AFTER it already expired. Really, thanks a BUNDLE!
Wampyre.302: Hi GOG.
I feel little bit upset, because i cannot get for free Mount and Blade, because i have not twitter account. I understand its your restriction, but still. I do not need twitter account and i do not create it. So your free offer is not so free, as you wrote.

Wamp
You didn't need a Twitter account to claim the free game - following us on Twitter was only an option on the banner AFTER you've claimed the free game. If you clicked the redeem button on the banner, the game should be in your account.