It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gallop fast - it will only last 48h!

UPDATE: The giveaway and voting have expired. Thanks for participating, everyone!

Mastering <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span> is a challenging yet hugely rewarding experience. To celebrate this art, developers TaleWorlds Entertainment have invited 20 dedicated warriors to The Battle of Bucharest, an esports tournament with an abundance of kills and skills. To celebrate the event, start by grabbing Mount & Blade for FREE in the next 48h, then complete your collection with the <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade Series Sale</span>, while you watch those titans clash.

Taking place in Romania's beautiful capital, the tournament is a great opportunity for 20 accomplished players to showcase their moves in Mount & Blade: Warband and test themselves against some fierce competition. You can watch them compete in the studio's official <span class="bold">Twitch Channel</span> on Saturday and after the show you will have the chance to vote for the Best Skills Award - Audience Choice. Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win Mount & Blade hoodies and GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!

Best known for their groundbreaking combat, sandbox gameplay, and gazillions of available mods, these action/RPG games have earned a strong following throughout the years. If you are looking to become a part of this community, this is your chance: grab the original Mount & Blade for FREE within the next 48 hours, then <span class="bold">get the rest of the series</span> for 75% off until May 21.

Learn more about this event <span class="bold">here</span>.

Mount & Blade is FREE until May 21, 1 PM UTC.
The Series Sale will last until May 21, 10 PM UTC.
JDelekto: I'm looking forward to Tales of Glory which is coming out the end of this month and is supposed to be the "Mount & Blade" of VR.
I quite like the look of Holdfast: Nations at War.

I'd love to see Napoleonic Wars get ported over to Bannerlord.
Post edited May 20, 2017 by mwnn
JDelekto: I'm looking forward to Tales of Glory which is coming out the end of this month and is supposed to be the "Mount & Blade" of VR.
mwnn: I quite like the look of Holdfast Nations at War.

I'd love to see Napoleonic Wars get ported over to Bannerlord.
It's amazing how far games have come these days with the tools available.
GOG.com: Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win 5 Mount & Blade hoodies and 10 GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!
greeklover: The voting page states

What's up for grabs?
5x a copy of Mount & Blade: Warband and an exclusive Mount & Blade hoodie
10x a copy of Mount & Blade: Warband

From this I understand that 5 voters will get both Warband and a hoodie and 10 voters will get just Warband. The OP, in my opinion, means 5 voters will get hoodies and 10 voters will get Warband. Which one is it?
5 voters will get Warband and a hoodie, 10 voters will get Warband only.
Postulator: Thank you once again, GOG, for yet another freebie. You really do look after your community, whether it be via free games, regular updates, news, chat etc.

I am normally a lurker, but want to make clear that even the lurkers are grateful to GOG for being different.
Thanks! We really appreciate the support, even from them lurkers :)
Post edited May 20, 2017 by fables22
fables22: Thanks! We really appreciate the support, even from them lurkers :)
I'm speaking for myself here, but I tend to think a lot of people are lurkers in real life, not really the social butterflies that everyone from cocoon "look at me, look at me" sprung.

GOG has my support, but I really hope, as they are offering new indie games, consider Virtual Reality games as a subset of their offerings (I know they did the whole movies thing and I bought into some of it), but there are those which are crossover as well.
bhrigu: Excellent giveaway !!!!
Thanks!

And No, free games don't affect my buying habit. :)
EDIT: Or maybe it does, encourages me to buy more games. :p
same here, often free games give me an introduction into a different genre of game i never would have tried, from that freebie if enjoyed, i always go and buy more of that same genre later on.

thanks for the freebie, I got this last giveaway and never played it, am enjoying the twitch stream of gameplay now
Post edited May 20, 2017 by sarahsnl
sarahsnl: this looks great BUT i cant seem to get this into my shopping basket - any aid is welcome
i noticed it wouldnt go in mine because i already had the game, thought i could get another copy for gifting lol
А где начать играть то?
sarahsnl: this looks great BUT i cant seem to get this into my shopping basket - any aid is welcome
mintee: i noticed it wouldnt go in mine because i already had the game, thought i could get another copy for gifting lol
I already had the game on my account.

Clicked the button on the main page and a gift code is shown under Orders and Settings.

Hopefully it won't expire and I can give it away once the promo is over for anyone who misses out!
Tester_v.2.0: А где начать играть то?
https://www.gog.com/account

GOG only have an English installer
У GOG есть только английский установщик

https://www.gog.com/downlink/mount_blade/en1installer1
Post edited May 20, 2017 by mwnn
Thank you for the unexpected gift!
Castellans won
Hi GOG.
I feel little bit upset, because i cannot get for free Mount and Blade, because i have not twitter account. I understand its your restriction, but still. I do not need twitter account and i do not create it. So your free offer is not so free, as you wrote.

Wamp
Wampyre.302: Hi GOG.
I feel little bit upset, because i cannot get for free Mount and Blade, because i have not twitter account. I understand its your restriction, but still. I do not need twitter account and i do not create it. So your free offer is not so free, as you wrote.

Wamp
Go to the front page ( https://www.gog.com/ ) and click the button on the top banner to get the game. I don't know where you're seeing that you need Twitter, but you don't.
Cheers for the gift code (which doesn't expire).
Thanks for the gift code! :)