It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
If i were a rich man .
Was looking forward to this sale until I saw the prices. Entire wishilist is same price or higher than last sale (10 same, 5 not on sale and 3 higher). Will check again in the fall sale.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by kblazer883
Korotan: Because the 4 DLCs cost now 22,86€ which make with 15€ Bundle price 37,86€ while buying all three games seperat would make only 29,77€.
JackknifeJohnson: Frè, if you need all DLCs buy the Deluxe Edition. Works like a Deluxe Upgrade.
29,99 (not 37,86) vs. 29,77
I don't know how bundles work here, i do know many bundles on Steam work a charm, saves some extra Euros besides the % off , Artifex Mundi has some nice bundles , i think i have every game , except My Brother Rabbit , Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love , and onse common HOG ( HidenObjectGame) which i will buy at a major sale to keep my collection complete.
To all with low funds who want to maybe win a game from the sale(minus flash sales)....try here:

Summer Breeze contest-$5 game being given away
Post edited May 31, 2019 by GameRager
ariaspi: I was kind of interested in The Scary Family - Mafia Collection bundle ($15), which looks great at a first glance, but it's not if you want the Mafia III DLCs too. Those 4 DLCs are a whopping $22.46 in the current sale (50% discount), which totals at $37.46 with the $15 bundle.

But getting the games individually, Mafia, Mafia II and Mafia III Deluxe Edition (which includes the 4 DLCs), it totals to $32.97. These are calculated with the US region prices. For regions with price hikes, like Eastern Europe, it gets even "better", $41.88 for the bundle + 4 DLCs versus $33.07 for the games individually.

Maybe GOG will change the bundle to include the Deluxe Edition instead of the standard one, with a price bump to $20, maybe $25. If not, oh well...
If I want the DLC's I can get the deluxe edition. Even buying the bundle then Mafia 3 DX makes it $30 as opposed to $32.97 buying them separately. I mean WHY would I buy the DLC's instead of buying the DX bundle unless GOG makes that impossible. I would argue against this since I own Witcher 3 GOTY and the base game Wild Hunt still shows up for sale for me.
Is there any chance GOG will get the soundtrack for Bioshock Infinite?
high rated
@GOG: thanks for the free game!

The Neptunia flash deals are nice, but prices for the DLCs are a bit underwhelming :/

For those interested in GOG art, here are the usual links. Have fun :)

promo banner:
1550 px

background wallpapers:
480 px
767 px
1024 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px

background wallpapers #2:
480 px
767 px
1024 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px

background wallpapers #3:
480 px
767 px
1024 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px

background wallpapers #4:
480 px
767 px
1024 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px

background wallpapers #5:
480 px
767 px
1024 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px
Post edited June 14, 2019 by goglin
shmerl: I bought it, since it's now it's on huge sale (75% off). Later the price will skyrocket to something I won't be interested in paying for a game that's missing an existing Linux build here.
That's just how games are sold these days; its current price is its "real" price (and it'll be discounted again soon enough, perhaps even with a greater discount next time). It's still about double what I normally consider paying for non-Linux games though.

shmerl: Do you know a good way to strip the installer from redistributable junk like bundled dx10/dx11 installers? Bioshock Infinite come with tons of it. Manually taking the unpacked game is not always a good idea, since sometimes installers mangle registry or reshuffle files in some way and etc. I.e. I want to have stock Wine+dxvk with just the game, without any extra blobs added into the prefix.
Unpack it using innoextract. However you'll need to install it normally into a disposable prefix to get the registry keys and a reference install for putting all of the files in the correct place though (GOG's newer installers are really messy).
Sarang: If I want the DLC's I can get the deluxe edition. Even buying the bundle then Mafia 3 DX makes it $30 as opposed to $32.97 buying them separately. I mean WHY would I buy the DLC's instead of buying the DX bundle unless GOG makes that impossible. I would argue against this since I own Witcher 3 GOTY and the base game Wild Hunt still shows up for sale for me.
Yes, that's true for regions with base prices. But in my region the bundle is $16.72 and deluxe version $16.69. That's $33.41 in total.
low rated
For fuck's sake! Hey Obduction devs? You SUCK!

How can you have a selection for keyboard, several brands of gamepads and most of the high ends VR head set controls... and absolutely NO key rebindings?!!!

That is so fucking preposterous.
adamhm: Unpack it using innoextract. However you'll need to install it normally into a disposable prefix to get the registry keys and a reference install for putting all of the files in the correct place though (GOG's newer installers are really messy).
Good idea, thanks. I'll do that, though it's indeed rather messy. I wish GOG installers had some option to skip installing redistributable junk.

In the past, GOG were quite helpful for Wine use case. May be they can add some command line parameter for the installer to skip that. Or may be it even already has one?
Post edited May 31, 2019 by shmerl
JackknifeJohnson: Frè, if you need all DLCs buy the Deluxe Edition. Works like a Deluxe Upgrade.
29,99 (not 37,86) vs. 29,77
gamesfreak64: I don't know how bundles work here, i do know many bundles on Steam work a charm, saves some extra Euros besides the % off , Artifex Mundi has some nice bundles , i think i have every game , except My Brother Rabbit , Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love , and onse common HOG ( HidenObjectGame) which i will buy at a major sale to keep my collection complete.
Here there timed Bundles like the Scary family Bundle which contain Mafia, Mafia 2 and Mafia III Standard Edition for 15€. If you own one or more games of it already you get a GoG Key for it which is working for a year.
adamhm: Unpack it using innoextract. However you'll need to install it normally into a disposable prefix to get the registry keys and a reference install for putting all of the files in the correct place though (GOG's newer installers are really messy).
Thinking about it, may be Galaxy API download (with lgogdownloader) can sidestep the whole issue, since it downloads the whole game as it's supposed to be deployed already. I suppose it means Galaxy use case assumes customizing registry isn't needed?
Post edited May 31, 2019 by shmerl
argamasa: Any games discounted of Wadjet Eye Games?
Leroux: None of the Wadjet Eye games are discounted, but some of the DLCs (Shardlight & Technobabylon Edition Upgrades, Unavowed Soundtrack). That might hint at deals to come for the main games, either as flash deals or as bundle?
The same for Spiderweb cRPGs and Disney platformers.
Zoidberg: For fuck's sake! Hey Obduction devs? You SUCK!

How can you have a selection for keyboard, several brands of gamepads and most of the high ends VR head set controls... and absolutely NO key rebindings?!!!

That is so fucking preposterous.
Find a third party key mapper or try it anyways.....some games re good despite the controls(take Crusader series for example).

Leroux: None of the Wadjet Eye games are discounted, but some of the DLCs (Shardlight & Technobabylon Edition Upgrades, Unavowed Soundtrack). That might hint at deals to come for the main games, either as flash deals or as bundle?
ciemnogrodzianin: The same for Spiderweb cRPGs and Disney platformers.
To be fair the Spiderweb guy needs all the money he can get...being a very small dev and all.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by GameRager