It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
Very nice Summer Sale, unfortunelaty my funds are quite low, 10 to 20 bucks maybe, left in prepaid, thats not much
since Steam Sale will also start in June or so, 23th of June as it looks right now, i have small 'problem'
insufficient funds, to use a Red Alert quote :D

Anyway since i really need a new machine ( pc) i need to save every nickle and dime....
bhrigu: The Mafia bundle appears to include the Base version of Mafia 3. Now with no upgrade path to the Deluxe edition, the bundle is not that useful to someone looking for the complete experience.
I would have preferred to have a bundle with the Deluxe Edition of the 3rd game at a litle higher price-point.
The joke is, I just found out but sadly after buying, that if you buy everything seperate with the Deluxe Edition now it would be cheaper than buying the bundle and then buying the DLCs. Because the 4 DLCs cost now 22,86€ which make with 15€ Bundle price 37,86€ while buying all three games seperat would make only 29,77€. I am mad now because I did not have seen it before installing it.
low rated
dudalb: Over in the Bioshock series forum here GOG is taking a lot of abuse for not having the Mac or Linux versions of the game. I quoted Gog's explanation and they pretty much hand waved it away .
GOG screws up, yes, sure, but some people seem to have developed a real hate for it, while finding nothing wrong with Steam.
Some people can be blindly loyal to anything...even a gaming site like GOG...to the point where common sense flies out the window of their minds.
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2019:
99 Levels to Hell - Last Discounted 5-Nov-2018
Armikrog - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Armikrog - Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Epic Map Pack DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 26-Jul-2016
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Gauntlet DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 5-Sep-2016
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Inception DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 20-Apr-2017
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Oblivion DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 18-Aug-2016
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Overlord DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 5-Sep-2016
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Secret Missions [DLC] - Last Discounted 1-Feb-2018
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Turtle Wars DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 5-Sep-2016
Ball, The - Last Discounted 25-Sep-2017
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - Last Discounted 22-Jul-2018
Blocks That Matter - Last Discounted 16-Jul-2018
Caveblazers - Last Discounted 29-Aug-2018
Caveblazers - Arena Mode [DLC] - Last Discounted 20-Jun-2018
Caves of Qud - Last Discounted 3-Dec-2018
Circle Empires: Apex Monsters! [DLC] - Last Discounted 25-Oct-2018
Democracy 3 - Last Discounted 10-Nov-2018
Democracy 3: Africa - Last Discounted 10-Nov-2018
Do Not Feed the Monkeys - Last Discounted 28-Dec-2018
Double Fine Adventure Additional Content [DLC] - Last Discounted 24-Nov-2016
Double Fine Adventure Definitive Edition - Last Discounted 24-Nov-2016
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - Last Discounted 1-Sep-2018
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall - Last Discounted 3-Sep-2018
Ether One Redux - Last Discounted 21-Jun-2016
Ether One Redux Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 21-Jun-2016
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
Fallen Enchantress: Ultimate Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
Fallen Enchantress: Upgrade to Ultimate [DLC] - Last Discounted 20-Jun-2017
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
Galactic Civilizations III - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
Galactic Civilizations III - Altarian Prophecy DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 12-Nov-2016
Galactic Civilizations III - Lost Treasures DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 12-Nov-2016
Galactic Civilizations III - Mech Parts Kit DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 24-Oct-2017
Galactic Civilizations III - Mega Events DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 12-Nov-2016
Galactic Civilizations III - Mercenaries Expansion Pack DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 22-Jan-2017
Galactic Civilizations III - Precursor Worlds DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 12-Nov-2016
Galactic Civilizations III - Revenge of the Snathi DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 12-Nov-2016
Galactic Civilizations III - Rise of the Terrans DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 12-Nov-2016
Galactic Civilizations III – Star Control Heroes [DLC] - Last Discounted 18-Nov-2018
Galactic Civilizations III Soundtrack [DLC] - Last Discounted 12-Mar-2017
Galactic Civilizations III: Crusade Expansion Pack [DLC] - Last Discounted 5-May-2017
Galactic Civilizations III: Intrigue [DLC] - Last Discounted 11-Apr-2018
Guild of Dungeoneering - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Guild of Dungeoneering Deluxe Ice Cream Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Guild of Dungeoneering Soundtrack [DLC] - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Guild of Dungeoneering: Ice Cream Headaches [DLC] - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirates Cove Adventure Pack [DLC] - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Hearthlands - Last Discounted 28-Nov-2017
Inked - Last Discounted 18-Oct-2018
Inked - Art & Music Bundle [DLC] - Last Discounted 11-Oct-2018
Interstellaria - Last Discounted 16-Jul-2018
Kyn - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Kyn – Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Night in the Woods: Weird Autumn Edition - Last Discounted 5-Nov-2018
Offworld Trading Company - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
Offworld Trading Company - Blue Chip Ventures DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 22-Dec-2017
Offworld Trading Company - Ceres Initiative DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 22-Dec-2017
Offworld Trading Company - Conspicuous Consumption DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 22-Dec-2017
Offworld Trading Company - Jupiter's Forge [DLC] - Last Discounted 22-Dec-2017
Offworld Trading Company - Limited Supply DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 18-Jan-2018
Offworld Trading Company - OST [DLC] - Last Discounted 30-Nov-2016
Offworld Trading Company - Real Mars Map Pack DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 22-Dec-2017
Offworld Trading Company - Scenario Toolkit DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 22-Dec-2017
Offworld Trading Company - The Patron and the Patriot DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 22-Dec-2017
Order of Battle: Endsieg [DLC] - Last Discounted 13-Nov-2018
Outcast 1.1 - Last Discounted 30-Jul-2018
Pan-Pan - Last Discounted 28-May-2018
Pan-Pan Upgrade to Planetary Pack [DLC] - Last Discounted 28-May-2018
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Season Pass [DLC] - Last Discounted 14-Dec-2018
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game - Last Discounted 5-Nov-2018
Paws: Pitter Patter Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 5-Nov-2018
Paws: Upgrade to Pitter Patter Edition [DLC] - Last Discounted 5-Nov-2018
Pid - Last Discounted 5-Nov-2018
Redout: Solar Challenge Edition - Last Discounted 5-Dec-2018
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs - Last Discounted 19-Mar-2018
Renowned Explorers - Artbook [DLC] - Last Discounted 13-Dec-2018
Renowned Explorers - Original Soundtrack [DLC] - Last Discounted 13-Dec-2018
Reus - Original Soundtrack [DLC] - Last Discounted 13-Dec-2018
RiME - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
Shadowhand - Last Discounted 23-Jul-2018
Shadows: Awakening - The Chromaton Chronicles [DLC] - Last Discounted 2-Nov-2018
Shadows: Awakening – Legendary Armory Pack [DLC] - Last Discounted 2-Nov-2018
Shadows: Awakening – Necrophage’s Curse [DLC] - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Shelter - Last Discounted 28-May-2018
Shelter 2 - Last Discounted 28-May-2018
Shelter 2 Special Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 28-May-2018
Shelter 2 Special Edition Upgrade [DLC] - Last Discounted 28-May-2018
Shelter 2: Mountains [DLC] - Last Discounted 12-Dec-2017
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Outlaw Sectors DLC [DLC] - Last Discounted 12-Nov-2016
Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion Ultimate Edition - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
Skyshine's BEDLAM Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Skyshine's BEDLAM Redux! - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Sorcerer King - Rivals - Last Discounted 5-Nov-2018
Star Control®: Origins Original Soundtrack [DLC] - Last Discounted 20-Sep-2018
StarCrawlers - Last Discounted 3-Sep-2018
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Osmium Edition - Last Discounted 13-Aug-2018
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Osmium Edition – Healer [DLC] - Last Discounted 13-Aug-2018
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Osmium Edition – Juggernaut [DLC] - Last Discounted 13-Aug-2018
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Osmium Edition – Necromancer [DLC] - Last Discounted 13-Aug-2018
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Osmium Edition – The Pilgrim [DLC] - Last Discounted 13-Aug-2018
Teslagrad - Last Discounted 29-Oct-2018
Tetrobot and Co. - Last Discounted 16-Jul-2018
The Journey Down Trilogy - Last Discounted 7-May-2018
The Last Leviathan - Last Discounted 19-Nov-2018
The Longest Journey - Last Discounted 18-Jun-2018
The Park - Last Discounted 9-Jul-2018
The Real Texas - Last Discounted 11-Dec-2016
The Real Texas: Cellpop Goes Out at Night [DLC] - Last Discounted 11-Dec-2016
The Real Texas: Dusty Skies Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 11-Dec-2016
Thunderscape - Last Discounted 3-Sep-2018
Toren - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Toren Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 27-Dec-2018
Unrest - Last Discounted 20-Jun-2017
Unrest Special Edition [Deluxe] - Last Discounted 20-Jun-2017
Unrest Special Edition Upgrade [DLC] - Last Discounted 20-Jun-2017
X4: Foundations Collector's Edition Content [DLC] - Last Discounted 14-Dec-2018
eiii: Actually GOG had implemented the same, customer friendly behavior with their old bundles. They only switched to this new, intransparent and customer unfriendly behavior with their new collections.
faroot: Your memory is very different than mine. When did that happen?

Because I've been wishing that Gog did that kind of thing with bundles for something like a decade, and for all that time that has been one of my big reasons to continue to buy on Steam, rather than just on Gog. And continues to be so.

DRM-free is great, but that bundle issue is a huge deal -- rebuying things on Gog that I already bought on Gog is illogical at best, especially budget-wise.
Most bundle games(or a good number) can be bought piecemeal for a discount(They are to the righthand side of my browser window when looking at a collection sale page).
"Today's New Additions:
Beyond Good & Evil™
Far Cry®
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2"

I'll recommend these from RWarehall's list.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by tfishell
low rated
GameRager: To everyone: Get Bioshock Infinite if you want NOW......the price for it OFF SALE(55 bucks US) is WAY TOO HIGH for a non-new game(imo).
emter_pl: BioShock Infinite Complete Edition includes all DLC's that were sold separately on other platforms, hence the final price of this product. I can only encourage everyone to take advantage of the discount while the Summer Sale Festival lasts :)
Thanks for replying, but i'm willing to bet the devs have made other stores carrying it sell it for less than GOG's non-sale price. Of course that would be the devs/IP holder's fault and not you guys&gals fault, though.

Heck, one can buy a used copy with all DLCs in some game stores for a good amount less, and this also undercuts your store's sales.

This can also be said of other newer(last few years) releases by some devs where the GOG price is significantly higher than other stores. To be competitive, you guys have got to clamp down and tell these devs to either allow you to sell the games at a good/attractive price to get more people to buy here as well or not take such games onboard until they do. I can be patient anyways, and would happily wait if such negotiations had to take place for a longer period of time.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
gamesfreak64: Very nice Summer Sale, unfortunelaty my funds are quite low, 10 to 20 bucks maybe, left in prepaid, thats not much
since Steam Sale will also start in June or so, 23th of June as it looks right now, i have small 'problem'
insufficient funds, to use a Red Alert quote :D

Anyway since i really need a new machine ( pc) i need to save every nickle and dime....
I may be starting a contest(obviously minus flash sales) for a cheapish game for the winner from the sale later today....so stay tuned. ;)
marcinl0: Dear GoG, why only discounted DLCs for Order of Battle: World War II - not basic game ?
BeatriceElysia: Because we now spotted future daily flash deal.
Interesting idea, but still no discount for basic Order of Battle: World War II...
dudalb: Ealier in this thread GOG explained that other companies programmed and sold the Mac/Linux versions (I guess 2k decided not to do the ports themselves and licenced them out) and the makers of the Mac/Linux versions did not want to remove the DRM for a GOG release.
I pointed this out in that thread, but the people there just ignored it and..after attacking me, continueing to rant about how evil GOg was.
shmerl: That can be said about Feral (that they are pro-DRM), but so far I didn't know that Virtual Programming are pro-DRM as well. Do you have any statements from about about it?
Just what gog said earlier in the thread: Nieither the Mac or Linux versions are available DRm Free, You have to assume thet is the game companies decision. Why, I have no idea.
tfishell: "Today's New Additions:
Beyond Good & Evil™
Far Cry®
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2"

I'll recommend these from RWarehall's list.
The Zombie shootres are good mindless fun.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by dudalb
BeatriceElysia: Because we now spotted future daily flash deal.
marcinl0: Interesting idea, but still no discount for basic Order of Battle: World War II...
There's at least 7 days of flash deals; possibly as many as 10 (I think 14 is unlikely, but still possible). With only six flash deals per day, there's many games which aren't discounted yet. So, chances are very high that sometime in the next week your game will show up as a flash deal. (And if you miss it, then afterward it'll just get a regular discount.) Until then, have patience.
Digital_CHE: Anyway. I'm sure you gonna make a proper wrapper like you did for other games :)
I am considering it because the Linux port for this game is an older one & DXVK probably offers superior performance, however the absence of its official Linux release is very off-putting (also the price is quite a bit higher than I'd normally consider for a non-Linux game)... I'll need to think about it some more.
Digital_CHE: Anyway. I'm sure you gonna make a proper wrapper like you did for other games :)
adamhm: I am considering it because the Linux port for this game is an older one & DXVK probably offers superior performance, however the absence of its official Linux release is very off-putting (also the price is quite a bit higher than I'd normally consider for a non-Linux game)... I'll need to think about it some more.
I bought it, since it's now on huge sale (75% off). Later the price will skyrocket to something I won't be interested in paying for a game that's missing an existing Linux build here.

Do you know a good way to strip the installer from redistributable junk like bundled dx10/dx11 installers? Bioshock Infinite come with tons of it. Manually taking the unpacked game is not always a good idea, since sometimes installers mangle registry or reshuffle files in some way and etc. I.e. I want to have stock Wine+dxvk with just the game, without any extra blobs added into the prefix.

May be there is a way to run the installer, and then deblob the prefix? I.e. reset all relevant dlls settings to builtn and reset all blobs to dummy Wine dlls in the actual prefix?

And I agree about performance. dxvk will probably beat eON anyway, so if VP are so opposed to releasing on GOG - good riddance, we'll just use a better performing FOSS option ;)
Post edited May 31, 2019 by shmerl
Korotan: Because the 4 DLCs cost now 22,86€ which make with 15€ Bundle price 37,86€ while buying all three games seperat would make only 29,77€.
Frè, if you need all DLCs buy the Deluxe Edition. Works like a Deluxe Upgrade.
29,99 (not 37,86) vs. 29,77
I was kind of interested in The Scary Family - Mafia Collection bundle ($15), which looks great at a first glance, but it's not if you want the Mafia III DLCs too. Those 4 DLCs are a whopping $22.46 in the current sale (50% discount), which totals at $37.46 with the $15 bundle.

But getting the games individually, Mafia, Mafia II and Mafia III Deluxe Edition (which includes the 4 DLCs), it totals to $32.97. These are calculated with the US region prices. For regions with price hikes, like Eastern Europe, it gets even "better", $41.88 for the bundle + 4 DLCs versus $33.07 for the games individually.

Maybe GOG will change the bundle to include the Deluxe Edition instead of the standard one, with a price bump to $20, maybe $25. If not, oh well...