It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kanarek: Sweet Acidic Lollipops are ready to cheat, eh gamble, eh race for the ball. Brand new goblin team without secret weapons (hehe).
Necross: And with a disturbingly suggestive roster of names ':) Or perhaps i shouldn't have watched 50 shades with my wife before reviewing your team
You should not watch such disturbing movies, not even with your wife. ^^ But who knows, what will happen on the pitch.

was tempted to name regular gobbos too, but I will name only replacement to the team. Maybe random name will bring them a bit of random luck.
Zeta: Any words on prize tables?
WereCrow: ^
Coming this week - sorry, got delayed after getting "an offer that I could not refuse" (tm)
WereCrow: ^
Psyringe: Coming this week - sorry, got delayed after getting "an offer that I could not refuse" (tm)
a thin hollow glass tube and a bottle of superglue has a way of doing that
Post edited March 16, 2015 by Necross
one more week to go come on people we need 3 more coaches
Necross: one more week to go come on people we need 3 more coaches
I'll definitely register a team, just need some time to decide which one. I never played a stunty team before, so I want to take a closer look at them before I commit to one.
Only two more day remaining

Resgester now
20 hours remain
8 hour remain for registration into the stunty cup!
Registration period is now over!

Four teams are now live for the stunty cup with schedule as follows:

week 1
halflings vs lizards
orges vs gobs

week 2
halfling vs orges
gobs vs lizards

week 3
halflings vs gobs
orges vs lizards

MATCH DAY 1 IS ON!
And may Nuffle have mercy on our stunties
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Necross
Necross: Registration period is now over!

Four teams are now live for the stunty cup with schedule as follows:

MATCH DAY 1 IS ON!
And may Nuffle have mercy on our stunties
Bit of a shame only four teams have joined, but then again it will make this probably a fun and fast paced season.

Everyone have fun and lets hope we see lots of silly plays :).
Yes it should be entertaining at least.

Checking in on the prize pool...
Well the Stunties' lost to the Dragons 0-4. It was a bloody match from the start with a koed halfling and a -st and a koed skinks by the end of each teams first turn. It was looking like the lings were going to completely own the first half, but the ref woke up with a little prodding from nuffle and more then little divine rage on his part; I lost a whopping 5 players in a turn and a half allowing the dragons of lore to make a come back in a supercharged dwarven deathroller for the rest of the match
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Necross
Just a quick note on replays:

If you wish to upload them you can, but doing so is optional.

They are to go in the free for all folder under this naming structure:
sc week number/teams in a manner simular to a normal league replay

Example: sc_w1_necross_arnob or sc_w1_LingvsLiz
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Necross
me an cnquist will play our match tomorrow, afternoon or late evening CET
Psyringe: Coming this week - sorry, got delayed after getting "an offer that I could not refuse" (tm)
Any word, Psyringe? Earlier posts would indicate I'm not the only one looking for updates. :)