It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: Some one else willing to take over for actually coordinating that - i can promise to join in though.
I volunteer for that

Might need an European player to help with admin duties due to the large time differences tho
Post edited March 01, 2015 by Necross
iippo: Some one else willing to take over for actually coordinating that - i can promise to join in though.
Necross: I volunteer for that

Might need an European player to help with admin duties due to the large time differences tho
i can ofcourse validate matches. thats np.
Then it looks like I'm chairmaning the stunty cup unless anyone has any objections.

I create the league in after the finals. There will then be a two week enrollment period. Im hoping for at least 8 teams to join.

All gog bb league rules apply with the following added for the Stunty Cup:

Venteran and rookie teams are both allowed, but must be no less then 870 tv and have at least 11 players.

No team is allowed a tv over 1250, if someone levels and you go over it is your responsibility to get your tv back down by the start of your next match (star player and mercs pushing tv over this limit are allowed)

All playets on a team must be big guys or have stunty with mercs and star players exempt. Failure to follow this or the last rule will resolt in the match being declared invalid and if no rematch is possible win goes to the coach with the legal team.

Goblin weapons are allowed

Orge teams may have as many orge players as they want but must follow the tv cap
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Necross
The reason for the TV limits are to try and keep things as "fair" blood bowl allows, let teams grow, but not oh lets say a high level ogre team with 8 orges squish everything for a easy win. Also the min tv is for limiting use of racial inducement discounts as those were there for use in full roster leagues to help gimpped teams like lings an edge. In a stunty league things are more even so they are less needed but still a major part of these teams. This way seemed the most fair and if ling or gob coach wants to use them there is always using Treasury funds for this.
i would ofcourse participate with some team. dunno which.
cnquist and me will play the season 7 final tomorrow, midnight (GMT+1). That's 23 hours and 30 minutes from now.
After a tough day, I'm experiencing a relapse with fever and headache. I'm afraid I won't be able to play today. :( I'll try to be available tomorrow at the same time - sorry!
The final will start in 5-10 minutes :)
Aaaaaand we have a new champion! After beating my Good Old Ghouls 2-0, cnquist takes the crown. Congratulations! :)

The match was ... weird for a final. Lots of problems picking up the ball, and especially lots and lots of failed GFIs. Lara Crutch, my most successful scorer and only level 4 player, died to a failed GFI in turn 1. I don't remember ever failing so many important GFIs in a single match. At one point I decided to only do another GFI as long as I still had a re-roll, and promptly the next player failed his GFI, and failed it on the reroll as well. I wasn't the only player with bad rolls though - the Amn Shadows lost their werewolf to a GFI, failed several pickups, and their apo wanted to kill their Yhetee instead of fixing his broken jaw. In the end, the team won that coped better with the general weirdness of the match. :)

Replay is here.

Prizes will be distributed next week. We'll distrbute the prizes for the last two seasons in one go, and there will be a time limit for the picks to prevent hold-ups, but everyone will have time to get their prizes!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Psyringe
The Amn Shadows came away with a 2-0 victory.

It was a brutal game. I received the first half and immediately got blitzed, Hear we go I thought, but then Lara Crunch the star Ghoul failed her go for it, broke armor, and died! I push through but choose to score on turn 5 rather than risk the strip ball wight who was approaching from causing trouble. Unfortunately Lara's failed go for it was not the only one, not by a long shot. Psyringe had at least six turns end early due to failed go for its. Bhaalspawn failed a go for it near the end of the first half and was injured as well.

The Undead attempt to score in the remaining turns in the first half stalled around midfield and resulted in his best wight and newly promoted best ghoul. Korgan who a rehired just for this match was killed, I chose not to use my appo on him as my Yeti was in trouble. Korgan was so dedicated to blood bowl he decided to play on in the undeath. Turns out my Yeti was in trouble as he got group fouled by a zombie, causing MNG, now I use my appo and they say the best way to save his leg is to remove his head... we chose MNG. Thus ends turn 8. Second half I kick off. Psyringe is unable to attempt to pick up the ball due to yet another failed GFI, I get my players to the ball. The final ghoul is able to get the ball anyway. We surround the ghoul and knock him down and the ball bounces into the hand of the wight. We knock him down as well but on his turn the wight picks up the ball and runs it down into midfield. We both try getting so many players around the ball that neither team has a chance to pick it up. At one point all my players are pushed away from the ball but I think yet another failed go for it ends that turn early. Turn 15 he pushes one of my players into the ball hoping for a good bounce but it ends up bounce thats better for me. I pick it up and run it towards the TD. The new zombie korgan one dice blitzes me as a last ditch effort. Korgan perhaps with some of his former loyalties still lingering, rolls both down, knocking himself down and allowing me to score TD 2.

Nuffle had more than a little hand in this win but then the same could be said for the whole season. Thanks for all the matches everyone!
Oh, the joy that fills my heart to see a champion from the U.S.

Grats to the both of you for making it to the end!
congratulation, long live the oversea BB powere, next time you wont have it so easily:)
congratulations!

i wonder how i managed to miss the finals :(
Congrats, cnquist!
good win Shadows!

I'll get the stunty cup up and running in a day to two. I just moved and the external hdd that has my bb data is kind of lost in one of boxes in the small mountain consuming my new living room.