It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I haven't seen iipo around eather. perhaps home lives are getting rather demanding
Wow stunty teams are a totally different way of playing. Very entertaining! We ended up in a 1-1 tie.

Lost an Orge in a GFI with a reroll, it reminded me of Lara Crunch's fateful GFI in the last finals, it seems to happen that way Nuffle with do something to your opponent and then turn around and do it to you as well later.

On the positive side with Skrek's death they will not be making anymore Shrek movies.

With the awesome winnings of 20,000 I can buy a new snot which is great because at one point they were all in the CAS or KO box.

Thanks for the match!
Sounds like a good match. I'll watch it when i verify the game in a few hours; at wark atm

Do you guys want me to move up the week as well or wait until Tuesday as per normal?
Post edited March 29, 2015 by Necross
Necross: Sounds like a good match. I'll watch it when i verify the game in a few hours; at wark atm

Do you guys want me to move up the week as well or wait until Tuesday as per normal?
No reason not to move it, keep the new deadline next tuesday but we get few extra days.

Uploaded the match
Post edited March 29, 2015 by cnquist
Match verified

WEEK 2 IS HERE
Post edited March 29, 2015 by Necross
match uploaded
if someone would like to see a lonely kroxigor, who desperately tries to guard his last skink, go and watch the replay:)

2-1 for never-cheating gobbos
kanarek: match uploaded
if someone would like to see a lonely kroxigor, who desperately tries to guard his last skink, go and watch the replay:)

2-1 for never-cheating gobbos
Match verified
I gave the win cnquist as I'll be unable to play until Wednesday and I felt the missing of our last few match times was due to me being busy more then anything else so.

This make the rankings as fallows:

1) Sweet Acidic Lollipops
2) Dragons of Lore
3) Boneheadier
4) Stunties Revenge

Match Day 3 is on!
Sooooo still no word or sign of any prizes for the last two seasons? Like, nothing at all? I am sorry but I am getting a little pissed here. I know its not that important in the end but I would like to know more about why there hasn't been any info on why this has been taking so long.

Even if there wont be any prizes at all in the end it would be cool to know why.
WereCrow: Sooooo still no word or sign of any prizes for the last two seasons? Like, nothing at all? I am sorry but I am getting a little pissed here. I know its not that important in the end but I would like to know more about why there hasn't been any info on why this has been taking so long.

Even if there wont be any prizes at all in the end it would be cool to know why.
Is why i'm waiting it out a bit ;)
I gave 2 games away to high placed teams 2 seasons ago and then the prizing fell silent...
Or there is no prizes or everyone gets his turn is my idea.
please give victory to Necross, I am not able to play and already cancelled two terms. I am sorry coach, maybe next time.
Arnob and I had our match last night. Victory to the Ogre/snotlings 2-1 over the lizards.

I scored turn 8, he scored turn 16 and then a very lucky Throw Teammate score in my turn 16.

It was blazing hot right from the start but surprisingly no one fell to the heat in the first half.

Snotlings are like small squishy super elves dodging with AG5 and ignoring tackle zones with an auto reroll. Only one snottling fell down dodging the whole match and there were lots of dodges.

The lizards on the other hand had much worse luck dodging including a couple early turnovers a couple turns.

My Ogres did their jobs knocking out skinks left and right, which really made scoring for the lizards an uphill battle in the second half, but they managed to do it despite being severely outnumbered and need to run the length of the entire field in two turns thanks to their speediness.
it is my pleasure to announce that the goblins and the ogres will be meeting in the Stunty Cup Final!

May Nuffle bless your dice, gentlemen
Could anyone give me advice on how to play Pro Elf?
Yes,I'm back as a coach.
l0rdtr3k: Could anyone give me advice on how to play Pro Elf?
Yes,I'm back as a coach.
Welcome back! I don't have much experience with Pro Elf teams, or any elf teams, so I'll let someone more experienced chime in.