It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG Stunty cup is running:
GOG Stunty Cup
Password: Squishy
Some additional thoughts on the finals:

At one point Psyringe mentioned it certainly didn't feel like the finals, I responded more like a rookie match. Even though we both started with 1500+ teams by the end of the game we were both fielding 1000-1100TV so it really was a match of two rookie teams at that point. I think my TV was 1090.

Zombic the Hodgepodge got KO'd early and even with a babe never came back to the game. What are you paying him for! (Which brings up other questions like why are Zombies demanding payment? Why are we giving into their demands? And what are they using the money for?)

Both of us rolled far more 1's, 2's and 3's than we did 4's, 5's, and 6's on 1D.

Psyringe failed 9 GFI, two of those were failed rerolls from failed GFI.

My Troll succeeded his one loner roll (which he usually fails) but failed two Wild Animal rolls (which he usually succeeds).

Frenzy against a guard team can be painful, I set up a perfect frenzy blitz but overlooked that I would be standing next to a guard mummy on the second hit, which brought me down to a 1D block that came up red skull and Badly hurt my berserker.

I'm not sure I understand the odds of success on Dauntless so I'm almost always to scared to use it, I worked out for me twice this game for bringing down a mummy.

My one player without block was knocked down by a Block Zombie on a Both Down result, (He leveled up and would get block)

I think the Shadows will retire until they make a BG3, For the Glory of AMN!

I'll get a Ogre team set up and submit it to the stunty league after work.
Registered teams so far:

1) Necross/Geekchef: Stunties' Revenge Halfling
2)
3) Cnquist: Boneheadier Orge
4) Arnob8911: Dragons of Lore Lizardmen
5) Kanarek/Michal: Sweet Acidic Lollipops Goblin
6)
7)
8)

Reserves:

Iippo:
Psyringe:
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Necross
Necross: Registered teams so far:

1) Necross/Geekchef:
2) Iippo:
3) Cnquist:
4)
im sorry i still need to make a team, i completely forgot. Hopefully wednesday i will get one done. Or perhaps ill use my old gobbo team if it qualifies but no clue if it does.
My apologies for the late signing up.
arnob8911: im sorry i still need to make a team, i completely forgot. Hopefully wednesday i will get one done. Or perhaps ill use my old gobbo team if it qualifies but no clue if it does.
My apologies for the late signing up.
No worries, we still have two weeks left in the recruitment stage. As long as they are between 870 and 1250 tv and have at least 11 players, you're good
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Necross
Necross: Registered teams so far:

4) Arnob/MafiaK1:
Small reminder, MafiaK1 is not me :P

One more question, so for each match the team we will play needs to be tv 1250 or lower? Wondering if i should kick a player in my goblin team (1270tv) or just start a fresh one (fresh one probably is more fun but will take a lot of time naming :) ).
Post edited March 10, 2015 by arnob8911
arnob8911: Small reminder, MafiaK1 is not me :P
I don't know I've never seen you both in the same place at the same time and one of you suspiciously wears glasses...

arnob8911: One more question, so for each match the team we will play needs to be tv 1250 or lower? Wondering if i should kick a player in my goblin team (1270tv) or just start a fresh one (fresh one probably is more fun but will take a lot of time naming :) ).
I didn't bother naming my snots AV5 does not a long life make. I still wish I could rename them after they do something special.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by cnquist
arnob8911: Small reminder, MafiaK1 is not me :P
cnquist: I don't know I've never seen you both in the same place at the same time and one of you suspiciously wears glasses...
Only one of us?

cnquist: I didn't bother naming my snots AV5 does not a long life make. I still wish I could rename them after they do something special.
But there is no fun to play with generic players, the fun is getting a bond with your players by naming them and then slowly watch them die over the different matches :). Also easier to create some kind of story with the different characters if you remember them better by name, will they be as heroic as the name suggest or dont live up to the name. And special actions by generic name is less special than if the super specially named one does it :). I really believe half of the fun is naming a team and then see them succeed and fail.
arnob8911: One more question, so for each match the team we will play needs to be tv 1250 or lower? Wondering if i should kick a player in my goblin team (1270tv) or just start a fresh one (fresh one probably is more fun but will take a lot of time naming :) ).
Yes as long as you are 1250 or lower and have a roster of at least 11 players they can play
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Necross
arnob8911: Only one of us?
Of course, only one of you can be the super powered alter ego of the other, the question is which one?
cnquist: Of course, only one of you can be the super powered alter ego of the other, the question is which one?
Hmm i doubt i'm the super powered one, seeing my results in the BB league so far :P, but then again when i'm not playing BB i'm off course super awesome :).
Any words on prize tables?
Sweet Acidic Lollipops are ready to cheat, eh gamble, eh race for the ball. Brand new goblin team without secret weapons (hehe).
kanarek: Sweet Acidic Lollipops are ready to cheat, eh gamble, eh race for the ball. Brand new goblin team without secret weapons (hehe).
And with a disturbingly suggestive roster of names ':) Or perhaps i shouldn't have watched 50 shades with my wife before reviewing your team
Zeta: Any words on prize tables?
^