It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WereCrow and I will be playing our match this Saturday at 20: 00 p.m( German time).

Hopefully none of my poor goblins will be pushed into an early grave by some helpful orc.

Also, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your laptop being stolen, cheongzewei.
kanarek: Steviec85 / James T. Kirk : hi coach, we are opponents for the match day 2. Please contact me here on GOG with a proposal. Sadly, I dont have much time for gaming this week, so my steam is mostly offline.
Piranjade: Don't forget to also send a PM. :-)
Piranjade you rocks as always. How are Misfits doing? Everyone alive?
kanarek: Piranjade you rocks as always. How are Misfits doing? Everyone alive?
Everyone alive, just one niggling injury. :-)
And tonight we play against Undead.

How are you and your team doing?
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Piranjade
They are doing great, they are very brave(well, as much brave as rats go). Even managed to stop dwarven drive, but they promised to eat me, if I do the same mistake again, that lost last match.

0-0, second half, rats received, and I passed the ball to unprotected thrower..aggrrr:).

Will you be streaming the match?
kanarek: Will you be streaming the match?
No, my poor old computer wouldn't be able to do that. If you want to watch you'll have to use the in-game spectator mode.
It's the first time that I play against Undead with Underworld and Kamica will receive a massive amount of inducements. Let's see how it goes.
Can I take The Void as my prize as that seems like a cool game I'd like to try. Besides, it's from Ice-Pick Lodge so I know it's going to be interesting :D
JudasIscariot: Can I take The Void as my prize as that seems like a cool game I'd like to try. Besides, it's from Ice-Pick Lodge so I know it's going to be interesting :D
Giftcard sent. :)
REALMS OF ARKANIA 1+2
https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u6tjq5lz

Someone who doesnt yet have this, redeem-away.

Managed to "win" 2nd copy from here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/help_us_improve_your_download_speeds_and_get_a_free_game

----

And Piran / Kamica, when is your match? :)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by iippo
JudasIscariot: Can I take The Void as my prize as that seems like a cool game I'd like to try. Besides, it's from Ice-Pick Lodge so I know it's going to be interesting :D
Psyringe: Giftcard sent. :)
And received :) Thank you :D
sorry if I sound rude,but could anybody PM Hawk to send me the Killing Floor key?I still haven't received it
l0rdtr3k: sorry if I sound rude,but could anybody PM Hawk to send me the Killing Floor key?I still haven't received it
“Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit.”

;)
sorry for souding impacient
l0rdtr3k: sorry if I sound rude,but could anybody PM Hawk to send me the Killing Floor key?I still haven't received it
iippo: “Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit.”

;)
l0rdtr3k: -snip-
its good game, just try to bear with it :)
iippo: And Piran / Kamica, when is your match? :)
It'll depend on when the little ones are sleeping. We have planned to start around 8:30 p.m. German time but no guarantees. It could be a bit later, it could be a bit earlier.
Kamica just called me. We can most probably not play tonight.
In that case we'll move the match to Monday evening, 8:30 p.m. German time.

If against all probability we can play tonight, I'll announce it here.