It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Well, I will slap Guard on him ASAP. I know how allergic you are to Guard >.>
iippo: just got my first blodge - pro- guard vamp \o/

...damned difficult to figure out how to skill em up actually. i think ill have to eventually try the "no-pro" route with vamps as well...but i kinda feel its wrong. I mean i want to have more than 4 vamps on the pitch and cant see how thats supposed to happen without pro.
Looks like we're in the same group. Now I know who to go for first :D
iippo: just got my first blodge - pro- guard vamp \o/

...damned difficult to figure out how to skill em up actually. i think ill have to eventually try the "no-pro" route with vamps as well...but i kinda feel its wrong. I mean i want to have more than 4 vamps on the pitch and cant see how thats supposed to happen without pro.
JudasIscariot: Looks like we're in the same group. Now I know who to go for first :D
The Lucky matchday 13.
JudasIscariot: Looks like we're in the same group. Now I know who to go for first :D
iippo: The Lucky matchday 13.
Good :D I never played against Vamps so this ought to be interesting :D
iippo: The Lucky matchday 13.
JudasIscariot: Good :D I never played against Vamps so this ought to be interesting :D
well, still 10 matches to go before that - so we'll see in what shape the both teams are at that point...
JudasIscariot: Good :D I never played against Vamps so this ought to be interesting :D
iippo: well, still 10 matches to go before that - so we'll see in what shape the both teams are at that point...
I can't wait :D
E_A: I must admit I was hoping for Gary Flamingo II. I really liked the guy :-).
Zeta: Believe me when I say I have a document filled to bursting with bird-related names.

rcthedigitalhero tends to think that I've gone too far, but my obsessiveness sometimes latches on to the brain and doesn't quite stop.
How long is your list for returning player bird pun names again?

As long as you add the blue-footed boobie to your player roster at some point, i could care less.

Edit: That expression 'I could care less' never has made any sense to me. Shouldn't it be 'I could care more'? Sort of like near miss should actually be a near hit? Idk, i'm rambling at this point.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by rcthedigitalhero
Zeta: Believe me when I say I have a document filled to bursting with bird-related names.

rcthedigitalhero tends to think that I've gone too far, but my obsessiveness sometimes latches on to the brain and doesn't quite stop.
rcthedigitalhero: How long is your list for returning player bird pun names again?

As long as you add the blue-footed boobie to your player roster at some point, i could care less.

Edit: That expression 'I could care less' never has made any sense to me. Shouldn't it be 'I could care more'? Sort of like near miss should actually be a near hit? Idk, i'm rambling at this point.
I think I've only had to use two names off of it, so I think there's still 15 names left.
rcthedigitalhero: Edit: That expression 'I could care less' never has made any sense to me. Shouldn't it be 'I could care more'?
That's because the actual expression is "I couldn't care less". But as usual, the drive to simplify language is stronger than the concern for communication actually making sense. ;)

I was tempted to add a slight stab at American colloquialisms (because the original expression is British, and the nonsensical newer variant is more common in the US), but then again, the Brits butchered entire elaborate conjugation and declination systems centuries before that particular expression even came about ... ;)
rcthedigitalhero: Edit: That expression 'I could care less' never has made any sense to me. Shouldn't it be 'I could care more'?
Psyringe: That's because the actual expression is "I couldn't care less". But as usual, the drive to simplify language is stronger than the concern for communication actually making sense. ;)

I was tempted to add a slight stab at American colloquialisms (because the original expression is British, and the nonsensical newer variant is more common in the US), but then again, the Brits butchered entire elaborate conjugation and declination systems centuries before that particular expression even came about ... ;)
Ohhh. That makes much more sense. I learned something today, Yay!
Psyringe informs me it's my turn to pick a prize so I guess I'll take Black Market if it's still available :)
JudasIscariot: Psyringe informs me it's my turn to pick a prize so I guess I'll take Black Market if it's still available :)
I don't actually see Black Market in the list - is this an attempt to fool our Almighty Prize Overseer (otherwise known as "apo"), or did I make a mistake in the list?

Edit: Ah, I see, it's part of cheongzewei's selection. I think he offered that selection as a single entity, but I'll leave that to you two to figure out. ;)
Post edited October 30, 2013 by Psyringe
JudasIscariot: Psyringe informs me it's my turn to pick a prize so I guess I'll take Black Market if it's still available :)
Psyringe: I don't actually see Black Market in the list - is this an attempt to fool our Almighty Prize Overseer (otherwise known as "apo"), or did I make a mistake in the list?

Edit: Ah, I see, it's part of cheongzewei's selection. I think he offered that selection as a single entity, but I'll leave that to you two to figure out. ;)
Hmmmm, well, it appears he's donating his entire account, I don't feel comfortable with an account prize :/
Psyringe: I don't actually see Black Market in the list - is this an attempt to fool our Almighty Prize Overseer (otherwise known as "apo"), or did I make a mistake in the list?

JudasIscariot: Hmmmm, well, it appears he's donating his entire account, I don't feel comfortable with an account prize :/
Understandable. In that case, back to square one. Pick your prize please. :)
Steviec85 / James T. Kirk : hi coach, we are opponents for the match day 2. Please contact me here on GOG with a proposal. Sadly, I dont have much time for gaming this week, so my steam is mostly offline.
kanarek: Steviec85 / James T. Kirk : hi coach, we are opponents for the match day 2. Please contact me here on GOG with a proposal. Sadly, I dont have much time for gaming this week, so my steam is mostly offline.
Don't forget to also send a PM. :-)