It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cheongzewei: i regret to inform you that my labtop has been stolen and I'm unable to play blood bowl.

I'm sour and raging.
It's fine though. There's cctv footage, but the security in my country probably can't be damned to do anything more concerning that.

On Friday, I'll be first, copying that information into my computer, on Saturday, I'll be posting a message to them.

'To these three bastards whom stole my laptop. Consider yourself lucky, that I won't be meeting you again. But know this, I know who you are. I have your pictures. I have your names, I have your addresses. I may not have the resources to do anything about it right now, But I will. Count on it. If you want, just leave the bag at the counter and I'll do nothing.'

Probably won't do anything, but worth a shot, in my opinion.
Remember to change any passwords that you have stored in it.
Those bastards could try to complicate your life even more with access to youe mails, game accounts...
I'm sorry, Cheongzewei, I was hoping to play against you again this season.
I have seen few players who can manage an elf team with success, it's a pity to lose one.
cheongzewei: i regret to inform you that my labtop has been stolen and I'm unable to play blood bowl.

I'm sour and raging.
It's fine though. There's cctv footage, but the security in my country probably can't be damned to do anything more concerning that.

On Friday, I'll be first, copying that information into my computer, on Saturday, I'll be posting a message to them.

'To these three bastards whom stole my laptop. Consider yourself lucky, that I won't be meeting you again. But know this, I know who you are. I have your pictures. I have your names, I have your addresses. I may not have the resources to do anything about it right now, But I will. Count on it. If you want, just leave the bag at the counter and I'll do nothing.'

Probably won't do anything, but worth a shot, in my opinion.
mefet: Remember to change any passwords that you have stored in it.
Those bastards could try to complicate your life even more with access to youe mails, game accounts...
I'm sorry, Cheongzewei, I was hoping to play against you again this season.
I have seen few players who can manage an elf team with success, it's a pity to lose one.
lets hope he gets lucky and the comp back.

stealing just totally sucks.
Oh no! :-(
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BLOOD BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLL?!?!?!

Match starting soon!
The match between Mefet and and I ended with a 1-0 for Mefet. His Dwarves are quite resilient even to fouling :) I'll make sure to have more players on fouling duty to ensure the boot spikes really penetrate that high AV :D

Most of the match consisted of much shoving back and forth and some rather awful dice rolls after I ran out of re-rolls :/

All in all, it was a good game and I finally have enough cash for my big guy! Woohoo!
The Armored Seagulls vs. Nagarythe Decadence.

Noon Pacific time, 9pm GMT +1 (I believe this is the time zone for Germany) on Friday.

*gulp*
I must admit I was hoping for Gary Flamingo II. I really liked the guy :-).
JudasIscariot: The match between Mefet and and I ended with a 1-0 for Mefet. His Dwarves are quite resilient even to fouling :) I'll make sure to have more players on fouling duty to ensure the boot spikes really penetrate that high AV :D

Most of the match consisted of much shoving back and forth and some rather awful dice rolls after I ran out of re-rolls :/

All in all, it was a good game and I finally have enough cash for my big guy! Woohoo!
As Judas says, although he managed to got two injuries against none on my part.
On top of that, my star trollslayer died...:(
In the first half seemed it all got against me, with a lot of turnovers, barely managing to keep the chaos players tied so they couldn't manouver near my touchdown zone.
On second half, I was lucky that a foul out got me enough space to get close to the ball and score.
replay here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a420lrre5x9f8d2/Season_3_D1_r2_mefet_JudasIscariot.db
JudasIscariot: The match between Mefet and and I ended with a 1-0 for Mefet. His Dwarves are quite resilient even to fouling :) I'll make sure to have more players on fouling duty to ensure the boot spikes really penetrate that high AV :D
Please let him be in the other division, please let him be in the other division, please let...

*checks division tables*

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod...
Psyringe: Please let him be in the other division, please let him be in the other division, please let...

*checks division tables*

Yes, and you'll get to meet my new star player. Terry Bull :D :D :D

Wood Elves eh? Gooooooood. SQUISHIES!!!!!
Post edited October 30, 2013 by JudasIscariot
Psyringe: Please let him be in the other division, please let him be in the other division, please let...

*checks division tables*

JudasIscariot: Yes, and you'll get to meet my new star player. Terry Bull :D :D :D

'Terry Bull' lulz :D

Well, there is one thing i do like about playing against minos - av8, no regen. atleast there is reasonable chance for them to kick the bucket unlike some troll, mummy or *shudder* beast of nurgle.
JudasIscariot: Yes, and you'll get to meet my new star player. Terry Bull :D :D :D

iippo: 'Terry Bull' lulz :D

Well, there is one thing i do like about playing against minos - av8, no regen. atleast there is reasonable chance for them to kick the bucket unlike some troll, mummy or *shudder* beast of nurgle.
Well, I will slap Guard on him ASAP. I know how allergic you are to Guard >.>
Post edited October 30, 2013 by JudasIscariot
E_A: I must admit I was hoping for Gary Flamingo II. I really liked the guy :-).
Believe me when I say I have a document filled to bursting with bird-related names.

rcthedigitalhero tends to think that I've gone too far, but my obsessiveness sometimes latches on to the brain and doesn't quite stop.
Crap, stuck at work.

Edit: Crap, commented a two hour old post.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by DodoGeo
iippo: 'Terry Bull' lulz :D

JudasIscariot: Well, I will slap Guard on him ASAP. I know how allergic you are to Guard >.>
just got my first blodge - pro- guard vamp \o/

...damned difficult to figure out how to skill em up actually. i think ill have to eventually try the "no-pro" route with vamps as well...but i kinda feel its wrong. I mean i want to have more than 4 vamps on the pitch and cant see how thats supposed to happen without pro.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by iippo