It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starting soon:

http://twitch.tv/realaningan
again a draw(1-1).
while the brave Norse warriors left the pitch licking their wounds,there was casualties on the demons side

Aningan wilpost the replay
Humans vs. Dark Elves starting presently.
Here's the replay:

http://wikisend.com/download/488508/Weekly_S3_D1_R2_M0rtr3k-Aningan.db

I don't think I'll get used playing a low armor team in the near future. And the annoying thing is that it's not even my AV7 players taking the brunt of the damage, it's my AV8 ones.

Yhetee will be back next game but both my Ulfs are out. One Ulf has now -1 MA. The Apothecary suggested -1 ST instead...
And another Lino will be out for the next game and he's got -1 MA.
Currently I have 6 players ready for next game :(
On the bright side I got 80k from that match so now I'm sitting with 110k deciding what to buy. Either Apo+Lino or 2 Linos to limit the chance of MVP going to a Loner merc. I can always buy Apo from inducements... And that brings me to this games inducements. Didn't really work out well for me. Wizard was useless, Bribe was not needed, Apo was crap and the extra re-roll I don't think I needed it.

Now to decide what skill to give to my leveled up Lino. Fend for extra survivability or Tackle for the occasional dodger.
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Aningan
Aningan: -snip-
apo - youll be sad you didnt take it next time your positional gets hit.. wouldnt necessarily use it on lino, unless he was special.

as for next lino skill - check your opponents. Tackle if lots of dodge, dauntless if lots of ST4+ guys, pro if you want to reroll block dice for free. Some put fend players on LOS..but i think its kinda passive - but certainly can be useful.

Kick rocks, you should consider that for some lino as well.

oh, i fyou say you "didnt need bribe" - it simply means you didnt foul enough.
Post edited November 01, 2013 by iippo
The match between E_A and myself was cut short due to technical difficulties on E_A's side.

We have agreed to rematch on Monday at the same time today's game was scheduled for: noon Pacific time and 9pm in Germany.
Shame. That was a very, very interesting match. The most fun I had in a while. I heartily recommend the replay to everyone interested: replay.

Bit of a rough start (see screeny) but it developed nicely.
Attachments:
Yesterday, the game was called short, and Valt Tiel was furious.

"We could have made that comeback. WE COULD HAVE!" He, alongside Anton Krowe, were at the forefront of the team, who had barged into the coach's office. The coach tried to calm the man down, explaining that he was not entirely sure what had happened to cause the problems, but that he had arranged a rematch. Tiel seethed and said "We're winning this time and we're not waiting for anyone to do it."

The team began to filter out, but not before Krowe turned to the coach and muttered, "The sooner the better, understand?"

The coach went to his quarters for the evening and woke up the next morning, finding a note with a knife through the center of it. The coach pulled it off his door and read the note.

"NOW. -TAS"

The coach scrambled and managed to find the coach of the Nagarythe Decadence. Fearing for his life, he convinced the coach to rematch much sooner than their planned date.

So, now...

The Armored Seagulls vs. Nagarythe Decadence. Now in just TWO HOURS!
Zeta: -snip-
\o/
Post edited November 02, 2013 by iippo
The match between my Orcs and CSPVG's Goblins will start in about 30 minutes. Follow it live on twitch.tv/Crowtaur !
Natural Disaster vs Brok'd Nose Brigade has been scheduled for tomorrow, 17:00 GMT.

I'll give a heads-up here since tomorrow the daylight saving time will end in some regions.
Post edited November 02, 2013 by Psyringe
WereCrow: The match between my Orcs and CSPVG's Goblins will start in about 30 minutes. Follow it live on twitch.tv/Crowtaur !
Yay - evening full of matches!

...and yes, i was kinda mid listening to certain album. again.
Post edited November 02, 2013 by iippo
The match between the Mo'ar Dakka! and Bad Moon Bombers ended with 2-0 for the orcs. As expected from a match involving gobbos it ended up being very crazy and unexpected, however a couple of bad dodges and pick ups on the goblin side made it easy for the orcs to breeze over the playing field in a tightly packed formation to score the touchdowns. But even though the goblins suffered many casualties, some self inflicted from some unfortunate dodge rolls, they managed to keep their spirits high and manage a couple of very good blocks and K.O's on the orcs, even taking out my level 2 Black Orc for this match.

All in all it was very fun and I would like to thank my opponent for this entertaining match!

(Replay here: http://wikisend.com/download/139866/Season_3_D2_R2_WereCrow_CSPVG.db)
I will keep this one brief since I am in the midst of a gaming marathon for charity, but The Armored Seagulls and Nagarythe Decadence played their way to an unbelievable 2-2 tie.

Replay here: http://wikisend.com/download/168078/Weekly_S3_D2_R02_Zeta-E_A.db

A must-watch game. This was by far, one of the most entertaining and intense games of Blood Bowl I have ever played.

Good game, E_A!
just a heads-up, I probably won't be available for a good portion of next week but I think i'll still be able to play my game in the last days. If I can't make it or my opponent isn't available those days I'm fine with conceding the mathc.