It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pablodusk: Check your PMs! :)
That was really nice of you, thanks a bunch! :D

I've PM'd all the game keys back to you, and am downloading the graphic novel. Cheers!
Post edited September 23, 2014 by IAmSinistar
pablodusk: Check your PMs! :)
IAmSinistar: That was really nice of you, thanks a bunch! :D

I've PM'd all the game keys back to you, and am downloading the graphic novel. Cheers!
Cheers, enjoy!
Ubisoft Deals at GMG now includes the Assassin's Creed series. Older titles are 75% off, AS4 is only 33% off.

Don't forget voucher SEPTEM-BEROFF-ER25XX for an extra 25% off.
ABH20: Ubisoft Deals at GMG now includes the Assassin's Creed series. Older titles are 75% off, AS4 is only 33% off.

Don't forget voucher SEPTEM-BEROFF-ER25XX for an extra 25% off.
This deal is apparently not for US residents, I get a blank page with GMG's info on it. Thanks, though.
<span class="bold">Agapan</span> is the DailyIndieGame
$0.99 for a Desura key, BTA $1.19 for two. The game is also in Steam Greenlight

<span class="bold">Life of Pixel</span> is today's deal at IndieGameStand
- PWYW (DRM-Free)
- $1 for keys if/when they become available (Game is in Steam Greenlight)
- BTA ($1.23) for the soundtrack
Leucius: This deal is apparently not for US residents, I get a blank page with GMG's info on it. Thanks, though.
I'm getting a 403 Forbidden for all of GMG, so maybe something's up with the site?
JaqFrost: I'm getting a 403 Forbidden for all of GMG, so maybe something's up with the site?
GMG has had regional deals before (Origin related) and this Ubisoft ones are most likely regional too. I see the site working fine but I can't see this deal either.
madth3: GMG has had regional deals before (Origin related) and this Ubisoft ones are most likely regional too. I see the site working fine but I can't see this deal either.
In the UK, I can see the site and the offers, but a lot of the games require UPlay. :(
The War Bundle
http://www.indieroyale.com/

World War 2: Time of Wrath
War on Folvos
Tower Wars
World War II: Panzer Claws
World War III: Black Gold
Naval Warfare
War of the Human Tanks
AI War: Fleet Command
AI War: Light of the Spire
AI War: Children of Neinzul
AI War: The Zenith Remnant
Mystery game!
Autumonium bundle is up : Exit: Escape from the Bunker, Blob From Space, 500 Years Act 1, Super Cyborg, Cyberpunk 3776, Armies of Alamar, Space Slice, Pid

http://www.playinjector.com/
triock: The War Bundle
Hmmm, some of those games look interesting, and I've had fun playing strategy games before. Anyone have comments for recommendations this one?
triock: War on Folvos
Anybody played this?!
triock: The War Bundle
expopower: Hmmm, some of those games look interesting, and I've had fun playing strategy games before. Anyone have comments for recommendations this one?
AI War is fab, but get it complete on GOG. I have most of the others but have not played them yet.
triock: World War II: Panzer Claws
I wonder if those are really DRM-Free. Yes, Desura mentions them as being DRM-Free, but Desura's DRM-Free filter is highly suspicious, plus this is Topware we're talking about.
Post edited September 24, 2014 by Grargar
triock: World War II: Panzer Claws
Grargar: I wonder if those are really DRM-Free. Yes, Desura mentions them as being DRM-Free, but Desura's DRM-Free filter is highly suspicious, plus this is Topware we're talking about.
World War 2: Time of Wrath, AI War: Fleet Command, AI War: Light of the Spire, AI War: Children of Neinzul, and AI War: The Zenith Remnant all come with links to an EXE installer and an "unlock key".
World War II: Panzer Claws and World War III: Black Gold come with a link to an EXE installer and a key marked "FULL".