It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Well... I was (kinda) interested in the game... not anymore. ;p
spoderman: Momo gifted it to me a while back.. I had to use a walkthrough to finish the first level, and even the walkthrough was bad..
lol, well, I like "bad" controls, not sure about this bad.
For those of you not anti-console, Playstation is having an RPG flash sale, and it's not so bad. You don't need a PSN plus account for deals. In USD.
Check it out here
--Mass Effect Trilogy 14.99
--Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen 19.99 (I'm playing now, good game)
--Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: 4.99
--Demon's Soul 4.99
--Tales of Xillia 19.99
Plus more; deal ends Friday June 5th
Post edited June 04, 2014 by Crewdroog
EDIT: NM! :D
Post edited June 05, 2014 by genkicolleen
Grargar: I think it still does (Have not heard anything about removal). Practically, those limits have no effect, since you can de-authorize the installations yourself with Spore's De-Authorization Tool.
There's this though:
http://games-beta.slashdot.org/story/08/12/20/0052247/ea-is-now-officially-on-steam-spore-loses-securom
So I don't know. It seems like they replaced it with a basic EA account. Maybe.
DarkoD13: There's this though:
http://games-beta.slashdot.org/story/08/12/20/0052247/ea-is-now-officially-on-steam-spore-loses-securom
So I don't know. It seems like they replaced it with a basic EA account. Maybe.
Well, this Steam discussion seems to confirm your story. But, if your only concern was the limited activations, this stopped being a thing 5 years ago.
Grargar: Well, this Steam discussion seems to confirm your story. But, if your only concern was the limited activations, this stopped being a thing 5 years ago.
I hate it even when deactivation tools are available. I'm always thinking of a worst-case scenario where my PC gets absolutely destroyed and an activation slot is wasted. :P
I bought it, by the way. It's too good an offer. (So naturally it will pop up in an EA Humble Bundle next week :D)
Post edited June 04, 2014 by DarkoD13
DarkoD13: I hate it even when deactivation tools are available. I'm always thinking of a worst-case scenario where my PC gets absolutely destroyed and an activation slot is wasted. :P
I bought it, by the way. It's too good an offer. (So naturally it will pop up in an EA Humble Bundle next week :D)
5 times? Man, if your PC gets destroyed 5 times, I think you have significantly bigger problems to worry about. :P

As for Humble, I doubt there would be an EA one anytime soon (especially after they offered their PopCap titles just 3 months ago).
ABH20: Bundle Stars Game Factory Bundle

Axis Game Factory
Axis Game Factory Premium DLC
Axis Game Factory Zombie FPS Player DLC
Axis Game Factory Fantasy Side-Scroller Player DLC

$9.99

Not exactly a gaming deal, but it's game-making tools so still relevant.
Smannesman: It's an interesting bundle, but kind of a misleading name for a product.
The 'Game Factory' is actually a level editor right?
I remember being interested when it was bundled six months or so ago and finding out it was not a full game maker.
Sorry to fish out a post from a couple of weeks ago but does anyone know if the addition of the zombie and fantasy DLC make it a complete game making tool or does it still need Unity?
justanoldgamer: Sorry to fish out a post from a couple of weeks ago but does anyone know if the addition of the zombie and fantasy DLC make it a complete game making tool or does it still need Unity?
I'm also intrigued as i've previously missed it bundled and didnt realise it was just a level editor...
spoderman: Momo gifted it to me a while back.. I had to use a walkthrough to finish the first level, and even the walkthrough was bad..

Only play it if you love bad games ;)
Novotnus: But later you only fight (quoting the Steam description) 'monsters. But they are only in disguise' :)
Shut up and take my gold, taxes and weapons!
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 7

-Deadfall Adventures -50%/$20.00 (Steam)
-Deadfall Adventures Digital Deluxe -50%/$25.00 (Steam)
-Ethan: Meteor Hunter -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Hacker Evolution -90%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Heli Heroes -75%/$1.25 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Laxius Force -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
Novotnus: But later you only fight (quoting the Steam description) 'monsters. But they are only in disguise' :)
Gonchi: Shut up and take my gold, taxes and weapons!
May I take a woman? It is not just any woman. You are in love with her. :)
GamersGate Deals

Driftmoon Daily -75% for £2.99/€3.74/$3.74
If you already have the game, you can instead buy the full soundtrack for £0.87/€1.25/$1.25.

Civilization Weekend
Everything Civilization -75%
<span class="bold">IndieGameStand</span> - Games up to 90% Off.
Stooner: <span class="bold">IndieGameStand</span> - Games up to 90% Off.
How do you find out the DRM status of the games? Do you have to click each individual game, i.e. there's no way to sort by DRM?