It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: I like FPS but managed to completely miss Half-Life and I'm considering this deal on Green Man Gaming
- Half-Life Complete for $9.99 (75%)

Should I?
If you wait it out, at least 1-3 times a year or more the complete Valve Pack including every single one of Valve's games and expansion packs comes on sale for 80% off, at $19.99 instead of $99.99 which is an even better deal for Valve games if you like more than just the Halflife series. It's on sale somewhere right now for $30 or so, but I'd wait until it becomes $19.99 or less again and snarf it up. :) If it happens to be on Greenman, with 75% off plus their 20 or 25% off coupon, that'll bring it below $19.99 also.
mwb1100: It's a 75% discount, which seems pretty big to me. However, personally I'd pass on the GMG sale and wait for the collection or separate games to go on sale on GOG or GamersGate in order to get DRM-free versions.
Yeah, that was more or less my conclussion.

Since you mention GamersGate: I think I saw Gothic 2 on GamersGate but the information card was not as detailed as GOG. Do we know if GamersGate DRM-free version is as updated as GOG's?
skeletonbow: If you wait it out, at least 1-3 times a year or more the complete Valve Pack including every single one of Valve's games and expansion packs comes on sale for 80% off, at $19.99 instead of $99.99 which is an even better deal for Valve games if you like more than just the Halflife series. It's on sale somewhere right now for $30 or so, but I'd wait until it becomes $19.99 or less again and snarf it up. :) If it happens to be on Greenman, with 75% off plus their 20 or 25% off coupon, that'll bring it below $19.99 also.
Thank you. Sounds like a good deal.
Anyone have an idea about the voucher "IFDSUM-MERSAL-E15OFF" on GMG. Is it single use or multi use?
Post edited June 11, 2014 by cemtufekci
cemtufekci: Anyone have an idea about the voucher "IFDSUM-MERSAL-E15OFF" on GMG. Is it single use or multi use?
The email I got said: " Use (or reuse) it now with the code*: IFDSUM-MERSAL-E15OFF".

You should be able to try it before commiting the payment.
cemtufekci: Anyone have an idea about the voucher "IFDSUM-MERSAL-E15OFF" on GMG. Is it single use or multi use?
madth3: The email I got said: " Use (or reuse) it now with the code*: IFDSUM-MERSAL-E15OFF".

You should be able to try it before commiting the payment.
I tried on another game after purchase. Yes it looks like a multi use voucher.
Any idea when the summer sale starts?
trusteft: Any idea when the summer sale starts?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/will_there_be_a_gog_sale_soon
trusteft: Any idea when the summer sale starts?
If we go by the dates of the 2 previous years, 18 June would be a good guess.
Pcgamer.com gives about 100k keys of PID (by bundlestars)
Post edited June 11, 2014 by lemuria
lemuria: Pcgamer.com gives about 100k keys of PID (by bundlestars)
Bundlestars? Again?
lemuria: Pcgamer.com gives about 100k keys of PID (by bundlestars)
Grargar: Bundlestars? Again?
Yep, just grabbed one. :-)
Steam Summer Sale Sooner?

I read in PC gamer that Steam may be starting their summer sale a bit sooner this year. A set of Mysterious Cards has shown up on the Steam Marketplace. Also, Reddit got hold of a developer thread stating the discount deadline was June 13th. Last year a similar leak of a Nov 15th deadline lead to a sale twelve days later. So possible late June summer sale?
Edit: Nevermind, Steam sale timeframe confirmed.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by undeadcow
Steam Summer Sale 19th June - 30th June
http://puu.sh/9oOfE/d5e126c6e8.jpg