It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ErekoseDM:
Did I say that I hate GMG... I wanted forever to get TW:GC. It was $33 back in the days before they switched to GBP. Now it's 30 GBP which equals roughly 50 USD. I was hoping to apply the 25% off voucher, which brings it to 40USD. But after applying the voucher I can't use the GMG credit that I have to pay for at least $10 more. Thus no buy from me.. I'll spend my credits on something else...
Groupees - Kiss My Funbox

3$ minimum for:
- Street Racing Syndicate (Steam)
- Eurofighter Typhoon (Steam)
- CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect
- Hyper Fighters (Steam)
- Incoming Forces (Steam)
- Glacier 3: The Meltdown (Steam)
- Expendable (DRM-Free)
- ZILM (DRM-Free)

+2 Bonuses
- Marine Sharpshooter 2 : Jungle Warfare (@1000 bundles)
-
Post edited June 06, 2014 by Stooner
madth3: 1. Does anyone know what's the difference between the regular Enclave here at GOG (which I already have) and the Gold Edition?
Coelocanth: According to a comment on the Desura store page, there's no difference at all.
Thanks.
This post here at GOG points in the same direction.
IndieGala - Greenlight Bundle

1$ (First 24h)
- Bravada (Desura)
- Pulse Shift (Desura) (Already Greenlit)
- NEW ORBIT (Desura) (Already Greenlit)
- Fatal Theory (Desura)
- Inside The Gear (Desura)
- Super Panda Adventures (Desura)
- MonstaFish (Desura)
- Doomed'n Damned (Desura)
Steam coupons for 90% off of the following games:
Enclave
Dream Pinball 3D
Yet Another Zombie Defense

PM me or respond to this post if you'd like one or more~ ^__^
Post edited June 06, 2014 by genkicolleen
madth3: 2. I already have Painkiller Black Edition here at GOG. Is Overdose good enough for $1.25?
Grargar: Don't own Overdose myself, but there is a good amount of reviews on the game's GamersGate page.
Thank you. It's seems the average of those reviews is not that bad.

My lazy brain finally thought of going to the specific forums here at GOG where I found info and got a different impression (Here)

For some reason I feel inclined to listen to the critical reviews even if the game is cheap.
Oh well, More money for the next deal.
low rated
I found nice site with diablo key for $30.
There are some more deals - Wildstar Standard Edition – 45,99, Thief + The Bank Heist DLC – $12, Deus Ex: The Fall – $6,99, Counter Strike: Global Offensive – $10 :)
All that on g 2 a website
deamonfromhell: I found nice site with diablo key for $30.
There are some more deals - Wildstar Standard Edition – 45,99, Thief + The Bank Heist DLC – $12, Deus Ex: The Fall – $6,99, Counter Strike: Global Offensive – $10 :)
All that on g 2 a website
they are unathorized key reseller so while i hope keys will work for you it's safer to avoid them at all.
Is Magic the gathering 2014, worth the $3?
wy4786: Is Magic the gathering 2014, worth the $3?
It is on free weekend, so you could give it a spin and see for yourself. I do plan on getting it, but I am an old MtG fan.
JMich: It is on free weekend, so you could give it a spin and see for yourself. I do plan on getting it, but I am an old MtG fan.
Somehow I cant install the free trial. Perhaps the free weekend is region-locked

Edit;

Guess not, but I;m getting a "invalid install path" error. :(
Post edited June 07, 2014 by wy4786
JMich: It is on free weekend, so you could give it a spin and see for yourself. I do plan on getting it, but I am an old MtG fan.
I have been checking it out. It may just be me, but I find the game dreadfully slow. The pacing is just terrible. I am a huge Magic fan, but this just does nothing at all for me. In my mind, Magic: The Gathering released by Microprose way back in 1997 was the best representation of the game. This is just annoying. My neck was hurting from tensing up so much. LOL
wy4786: Somehow I cant install the free trial. Perhaps the free weekend is region-locked
Try restarting the Steam client. Had the same trouble with the last 2 free weekends, but restarting Steam fixed it.
kip68: It may just be me, but I find the game dreadfully slow. The pacing is just terrible.
Inability to fully customize the decks (other than Sealed ones), lack of card options, slow card unlocks. And no really broken combos either, other than Archeomancer, Time Warp and Followed Footsteps.
Post edited June 07, 2014 by JMich
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 9

1953 KGB Unleashed -85%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-Flatspace -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Goscurry -50%/$3.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Grotesque Tactics 2 -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-GT Legends -75/$1.74 (Steam)
-Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Little Trus Man -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Supreme Commander -75%/$3.75 (Steam)
-Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance -75%/$3.75 (Steam)
-Survivor Squad -80%/$1.80 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Ubinota -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Where Angels Cry -75%/$1.74 (DRM-Free)
Bethesda sale @GMG. I have 8.91 gbp credit so with about 4 gbp I could buy either Skyrim Legendary or Dishonored GOTY. Any advices?