It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: <span class="bold">IndieGameStand</span> - Games up to 90% Off.
JaqFrost: How do you find out the DRM status of the games? Do you have to click each individual game, i.e. there's no way to sort by DRM?
Annoyingly enough, you have to go all the way down in a game's description to see if it's DRM-Free or not.
Grargar: Annoyingly enough, you have to go all the way down in a game's description to see if it's DRM-Free or not.
A lot of it seems to be TopWare Interactive, all of which I suspect are Steam games (don't know about further DRM), so maybe I'll start with checking the other offerings. Thanks for the reply!
JaqFrost: A lot of it seems to be TopWare Interactive, all of which I suspect are Steam games (don't know about further DRM), so maybe I'll start with checking the other offerings. Thanks for the reply!
On top of Steam activation, Topware games have their own proprietary DRM. Having said that, it's a good idea to scroll all the way down the game's description, because even some Topware games like Earth 2150 Trilogy, are actually DRM-Free (Only when bought separately, oddly enough).

Compare these:
Escape From the Blue Planet
The Moon Project
Lost Souls

to this:
Earth 2150 Trilogy
HypersomniacLive: Just a heads up - it's not the complete game, it's split into two parts, everyone can get the first one for free now and backers will get the second one for free if the they make their funding goal.
Hmm must have missed that, thanks for the correction
Grargar: On top of Steam activation, Topware games have their own proprietary DRM. Having said that, it's a good idea to scroll all the way down the game's description, because even some Topware games like Earth 2150 Trilogy, are actually DRM-Free (Only when bought separately, oddly enough).
This.
I was interested in the RPG Champion Bundle from BundleStars for Two Worlds I & II (I already have Enclave here and know nothing about the other games) but after reading several posts about some three-activation limit and recent activation issues ( , [url=http://steamcommunity.com/app/1930/discussions/0/540741131417345556/]here and other places outside Stem) I decided to pass on that deal and eventually get them here.

Edit. Just $1 for Two Worlds II is tempting, though...
Post edited June 05, 2014 by madth3
Stooner: <span class="bold">IndieGameStand</span> - Games up to 90% Off.
I can esp. recommend BOH for $2, -75%
This is definitely among the best retro-minimal dungeon crawlers.

PS: and be careful with Topware games. They usualy have some nasty 3rd Party DRM on them add. to e.g. Steam, like the Two Worlds Series. I would recommend getting the GOG Versions.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by dyscode
I have Steam coupons for 90% off of the following games:
Gorky17 (taken)
Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters (taken)
Enclave
Dream Pinball 3D
Yet Another Zombie Defense

PM me or respond to this post if you'd like one or more~ ^__^
Post edited June 05, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: I have Steam coupons for 90% off of the following games:
Gorky17
Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters
Enclave
Dream Pinball 3D
Yet Another Zombie Defense

PM me or respond to this post if you'd like one or more~ ^__^
I'll take the Gorky17 one, if you don't mind... :)
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 8

-Eleusis -75%/$3.75 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Enclave Gold -75%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Hacker Evolution: Dueality -90%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Hacker Evolution: Untold -90%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -70%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Neighbours from Hell Compilation -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Painkiller Black Edition -75%/$2.50 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Painkiller Overdose -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Salvation Prophecy -75%/$5.00 (DRM-Free)
-Stonerid -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Verlies -30%/$0.70 (DRM-Free)
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 8

-Enclave Gold -75%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Painkiller Overdose -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
Thanks Grargar.

1. Does anyone know what's the difference between the regular Enclave here at GOG (which I already have) and the Gold Edition?
2. I already have Painkiller Black Edition here at GOG. Is Overdose good enough for $1.25?
Post edited June 06, 2014 by madth3
madth3: 1. Does anyone know what's the difference between the regular Enclave here at GOG (which I already have) and the Gold Edition?
According to a comment on the Desura store page, there's no difference at all.
madth3: 2. I already have Painkiller Black Edition here at GOG. Is Overdose good enough for $1.25?
Don't own Overdose myself, but there is a good amount of reviews on the game's GamersGate page.
GMG has a bunch of tat up

the http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/
page is up and random other deals.
im sure ive already been ninja'd >_<

nothing really flying off the screen for me.
saw Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity in one of the bundles and the SoaSE: Rebellion DLC up on sale on the 3 'games' for $8 (better deal on steam currently)
too much other fodder in that first bundle to make it worthwhile.

free copy of Jet Set Radio when you buy off this page
Dont usually flog android stuff (i like android but i dont play games on it) - but Imperium Galactica 2 which got released on android a while ago is now 1.99 on sale (normally 3.99)on Google Play store (cant seem to find a direct link although searching will find it).FWIW its a 550MB+ download.
Niggles: Dont usually flog android stuff (i like android but i dont play games on it) - but Imperium Galactica 2 which got released on android a while ago is now 1.99 on sale (normally 3.99)on Google Play store (cant seem to find a direct link although searching will find it).FWIW its a 550MB+ download.
This one?