It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

reaver894: From What I gather if you want to play it from outside the EU you will need to import the boxed version.
Just to let those not in the EU know, it appears that Mythos can indeed by played without the need of proxies regardless of location. I was able to register for an account on the EU site, download and play the game without issue.
well that was arduous, it must have had a problem with something i'd entered (username or possibly having a space in the postcode, but kept telling me the recaptcha was wrongly entered even though it was fine

but finally got pack 1!
Sid Meier's Civilization V
another price drop
http://game.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/Civilization-V-2014-43.html
I have all games from pack 1 so choose pack 2, everything seems go fine but when i run downloader, it just stuck at 0%. I am sure it is a torrent file
Post edited May 19, 2011 by metalkidz
metalkidz: i am sure it is a torrent file
You would be wrong. It's a downloader exe like GamersGate and GetGamesGo use.
Woohoo, Finally, downloading fine and i am eager to play Sega Racing xD; just curious, but where are cdkeys for these games? i just have download links for every game
Post edited May 19, 2011 by metalkidz
metalkidz: Woohoo, Finally, downloading fine and i am eager to play Sega Racing xD; just curious, but where are cdkeys for these games? i just have download links for every game
The Megadrive/Sonic games are DRM free so no CD Key. I had a CD Key for Sonic & Sega Racing with D2D but maybe Sega removed the DRM? They are one of the few publishers that do remove DRM.

GetGamesGo Deus Ex GOTY £2.49.
Post edited May 19, 2011 by Delixe
Bollocks. =(

Delixe: Dixons have launched a direct...
"To download the pack you selected you must be 18 or older. Unfortunately it has not been possible to verify your age with our identity verification partner (currently 192.com). If you are 18 or older, please make sure that your user information on the "My account" page is correct.

Alternatively you can select the other pack (without an age rating) and download those games instead."

Delixe: Anyone having issues with the Dixons store can also find the same offer on the PC World store, they are part of the same group.
"Your computer is on an IP address which is not in the correct region. Due to geographical restrictions you cannot use this shop from your region."
metalkidz: I have all games from pack 1 so choose pack 2, everything seems go fine but when i run downloader, it just stuck at 0%. I am sure it is a torrent file
How did you get it to work? It is giving me the "cannot use this shop from your region" error.
As Bansama's advise, i use Expat shield. It is a hide IP software which change your IP to UK, just google it.
Thank you sir.
U welcome, everyone here help me a lot and i just want do something helpful xD
Dragon Age II already 50% on Direct2Drive North America.

$29.95

http://www.direct2drive.com/9950/product/Buy-Dragon-Age-II-Download
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Conviction 60% off a D2D for $7.98. Only US, though I think :(
deepsea01: Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Conviction 60% off a D2D for $7.98. Only US, though I think :(
Also includes Canada and Mexico.