It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You would think by now people would realize that many mmo fans are just sick and tired of EQ/WoW rehashes, we want something new and different damnit.

So sick of WoW clones.
Pheace: Steam Daily, Metal drift 66% off

Weekend deal is Rift. Boy they're really pushing that one everywhere aren't they?
Metal Drift is good fun. Not played it in a while, but even if the community has died a death, the AI's aren't too horrendous, tbh.
Stiler: You would think by now people would realize that many mmo fans are just sick and tired of EQ/WoW rehashes, we want something new and different damnit.

So sick of WoW clones.
We're kind of going off topic here but... Titan. :)
Man, I wish I could get in on that Dixon/PC world deal. That's amazing.

I tried the expat shield, but it didn't work. It said I wasn't 18. I tried re-accepting my details too.

Oh well.
Gibush: Man, I wish I could get in on that Dixon/PC world deal. That's amazing.

I tried the expat shield, but it didn't work. It said I wasn't 18. I tried re-accepting my details too.

Oh well.
That's because they use some kind of UK only phone directory (192.com) to check your age.
Gibush: Man, I wish I could get in on that Dixon/PC world deal. That's amazing.

Oh well.
Smannesman: That's because they use some kind of UK only phone directory (192.com) to check your age.
They didn't do a very good job, I put in the wrnog date of birth :P (I am, however, in the UK)
Smannesman: That's because they use some kind of UK only phone directory (192.com) to check your age.
mehall: They didn't do a very good job, I put in the wrnog date of birth :P (I am, however, in the UK)
If its wrong anyway what DOB did you use, it doesnt like mine...
Argh, so there be no way to get the pack without being in the UK?
mehall: They didn't do a very good job, I put in the wrnog date of birth :P (I am, however, in the UK)
reaver894: If its wrong anyway what DOB did you use, it doesnt like mine...
7th May 1988
would be nice to be able to back up the install files like with Gamersgate, especially with Total War 2 being 12GB, but right now i cant get a fast enough connection to them to download even 5GB in less than 20 hours lol
Dave_Scoffin: would be nice to be able to back up the install files like with Gamersgate, especially with Total War 2 being 12GB, but right now i cant get a fast enough connection to them to download even 5GB in less than 20 hours lol
Is that at your end or thiers?
Dave_Scoffin: would be nice to be able to back up the install files like with Gamersgate, especially with Total War 2 being 12GB, but right now i cant get a fast enough connection to them to download even 5GB in less than 20 hours lol
reaver894: Is that at your end or thiers?
with my net i cant be 100% sure, it may be a mix of both, i've given up for now
Sorry to keep posting, but I had an idea.

Would it be possible for someone in the UK to make an account for someone else? Like me, in Canada?

Like Username : Butt
Password: poo

Or something?
Pheace: Steam Daily, Metal drift 66% off

Weekend deal is Rift. Boy they're really pushing that one everywhere aren't they?
... Isn't Rift 50% off at GreenManGaming? I got an email a few hours ago.

Rift at Steam (US): $33.49
Rift at GreenManGaming: $24.99
Gibush: Sorry to keep posting, but I had an idea.

Would it be possible for someone in the UK to make an account for someone else? Like me, in Canada?

Like Username : Butt
Password: poo

Or something?
Getting desperate are we? :P

I have given up on them.>_< If they dont want me or mah moniehs, then fine, i shall take it elsewhere. Its not like every other shop doesnt give me 4 free games if i ask for it. Hmpf!¬_¬