It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tekkaman-James: Anyone know what the DRM is for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People? I'm assuming Steam, but I know there is a non-Steam PC version as well on Telltale's web-store, so I just want to confirm. I tried looking it up through the product page on GamersGate, but all it says is "See bundled products" and, when clicking the individual episodes, you get a "This product was not available" error page.

Thanks in advance for any information you folks can provide!
If [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/drm?plain=strongbadscoolgameforattractivepeopleseasoni]isthereanydeal[/url] is to be believed, then Strong Bad carries SecuROM.
Post edited September 11, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: If [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/drm?plain=strongbadscoolgameforattractivepeopleseasoni]isthereanydeal[/url] is to be believed, then Strong Bad carries SecuROM.
Thanks for the investigating, Grargar. Maybe I'll take a chance and pick it up this weekend.
Some TopWare strategy games are discounted at GamesRepublic

(Some for Steam, some can be downloaded but that doesn't mean is DRM-Free)

- Earth 2140 -80%
- Earth 2150 Trilogy -83%
- Earth 2160 -80%
- Knights & Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion -80%
- Knight Shifth -80%
- Commander: Conquest of the Americas -80%
- East India Company -83%
- Pirates of Black Cove -90%
- Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire -86%
- Planets Under Attach -90%
Another ridiculous flash sale on Humble Store. This time:

March of the Eagles -96%/€0.79 (Steam)

Only for 12 more hours!
Sega Week continues at GreenmanGaming with Warhammer deals. (Steam)

Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut has 60% off in the Indie Spotlight for 24 hours.

And Borderlands 2 and DLC are up to 75% off (It says MAC but as long as it's for Steam...)
Sachys: Confirmed - Star Traders 4X is listed as DRM free on Desura, but requires an activation code only obtainable through the client.
Oh for crying out loud. That's the game I bought the bundle for in the first place.

The industry seems determined to be as customer hostile as possible these days. But at least they're stopping all that piracy. :/
IAmSinistar: But at least they're stopping all that piracy. :/
NARP!

*points at man with wooden leg on poopdeck
Grargar: Another ridiculous flash sale on Humble Store. This time:

March of the Eagles -96%/€0.79 (Steam)

Only for 12 more hours!
Good one there, thanks for that!
Capcom Publisher Weekend sale over at Steam: 50 - 80% off with some decent bundles.
Post edited September 11, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Sachys: *points at man with wooden leg on poopdeck
He's just a re-enactor, like those folks who portray Civil War soldiers over here. Everyone knows that DRM put an end to actual piracy. We only still have now because it also makes the user experience so much better.
For those strategy fans: Hearts of Iron III Bundle at BundleStars for $4.99

- Hearts of Iron III plus 19 pieces of DLC for Steam
Exoanthrope: Capcom Publisher Weekend sale over at Steam: 50 - 80% off with some decent bundles.
BEWARE! Many of those Capcom games like Dark Void Zero, Age of Booty etc. use SecuROM DRM!
So check each game carefully before buying!
Exoanthrope: Capcom Publisher Weekend sale over at Steam: 50 - 80% off with some decent bundles.
Impaler26: BEWARE! Many of those Capcom games like Dark Void Zero, Age of Booty etc. use SecuROM DRM!
So check each game carefully before buying!
I noticed this, too. I was just about to buy Dark Void and Dark Void Zero and then I noticed that. Also, from what I can tell, Age of Booty doesn't work at all. There are a ton of people that say the activation code doesn't work - Steam is no help, either.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Kalypso 2</span>

$1
Grand Ages: Rome - Gold Edition
Imperium Romanum - Gold Edition
Airline Tycoon 2
Disciples III: Gold Edition

BTA
Tank Operations: European Campaign
Patrician III
Patrician IV

$9
Omerta: City of Gangsters
Port Royale 3

Everything is Steam-only and Windows-only. The only exception is Omerta, which also supports Mac.
Weekend deals at Steam

Skyrim

-75% off the regular edition
-66% off the Legendary Edition

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
-75% off the game and the Collection