It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FREE Receiver @ humblestore next 24 hours. (steam only, though there is drm-free version if bought)

edit: and Sacred Citadel 90% off in humble store. (steam only)
Post edited September 15, 2014 by gbaz69
gbaz69: FREE Receiver @ humblestore next 24 hours. (steam, and drm-free)

edit: and Sacred Citadel 90% off in humble store. (steam only)
Only Steam key for Receiver. In addition, Sacred Citadel discount will last for 12 more hours.
madth3: New Monday Bundle at IndieGala

$1.89 (first 24 hours) for:

- Vlad The Impaler (Steam)
- Motte Island (Steam)
- The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss (Steam)
- The Witch's Yarn (Steam)
- Hero Siege (Steam)
- Words For Evil (Desura, Steam Greenligh)
Does anyone recommend Vlad The Impaler from this bundle? I already have Hero Siege and the rest looks... eh...
high rated
<span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Shmups</span>

PWYW
Really Big Sky (Windows)
Syder Arcade (Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
Danmaku Unlimited 2 (Windows)
Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender (Windows)

$7
Crimzon Clover: World Ignition (Windows)

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam, except for Crimzon Clover: World Ignition which is Steam-only.

Includes soundtracks for Aqua Kitty, Really Big Sky and Syder Arcade.
Post edited September 15, 2014 by Grargar
Has anyone played Motte Island or Words for Evil? And does anyone want any of the other games?

EDIT: Oh, and is IndieGala one of those stores that displays prices in dollar but then asks Europeans to pay a higher price in Euro on checkout?
Post edited September 15, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: Has anyone played Motte Island or Words for Evil? And does anyone want any of the other games?

EDIT: Oh, and is IndieGala one of those stores that displays prices in dollar but then asks Europeans to pay a higher price in Euro on checkout?
IndieGala applies VAT to purchases.
Leroux: Has anyone played Motte Island or Words for Evil? And does anyone want any of the other games?

Grargar: IndieGala applies VAT to purchases.
applies a bit more than that - last time i bought it, they added about 40%
Have them both but not gotten to either yet. (Useful, eh?)

I did try to install Motte Island previously but I seem to recall it asking for some kind of weird permissions. I'll likely try it again when I have a more aggressive firewall in place.

I can definitely install and test out Words for Evil if you want feedback, though.

There was an additional tax of €0.33 at the checkout. Full price was €1.81.
Sachys: applies a bit more than that - last time i bought it, they added about 40%
From the 2 purchases I have made there so far, I was charged the correct Greek VAT (23%).
Sachys: applies a bit more than that - last time i bought it, they added about 40%
Grargar: From the 2 purchases I have made there so far, I was charged the correct Greek VAT (23%).
Evidently I got charged that on top... damn eurozone bailouts system.

*shakes fist

O____o
Post edited September 15, 2014 by Sachys
IAmSinistar: I can definitely install and test out Words for Evil if you want feedback, though.
I'd be curious about your thoughts on this too. Thanks!
Grargar: From the 2 purchases I have made there so far, I was charged the correct Greek VAT (23%).
Seems to be between 24% and 25%, while German VAT is 19%. Much less than 40% and just a few cents, but still a bit more than regular VAT.

IAmSinistar: I can definitely install and test out Words for Evil if you want feedback, though.
Only if you feel like it, but if you do it would be much appreciated. I like Bookwrm Adventures and Letter Quest, so I had my eye on this one, but I don't know whether it's comparable in quality and gameplay. It seems you don't build words yourself but you have to find them instead, maybe even with a time-limit (while I like word games, I often end up hating timed challenges :D)?
Post edited September 15, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: Seems to be between 24% and 25%, while German VAT is 19%. Much less than 40% and just a few cents, but still a bit more than regular VAT.
Alternatively, since IndieGala is based on Italy, it could apply the Italian VAT (22%) for all European customers.
Leroux: Only if you feel like it, but if you do it would be much appreciated. I like Bookwrm Adventures and Letter Quest, so I had my eye on this one, but I don't know whether it's comparable in quality and gameplay. It seems you don't build words yourself but you have to find them instead, maybe even with a time-limit (while I like word games, I often end up hating timed challenges :D)?
Oh poops, I was thinking of the wrong game. It's Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey that I own, not Words for Evil. I don't know how I could have confused a spelling-based fantasy game for a...oh.

My apology that I can't help with that game. Though it does look like something I'd like to pick up myself.

I went ahead and installed Motte Island so that I can hopefully make it up to you by proving an opinion on that.