It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Bundle Stars - Firestorm Bundle

$3.99 for:
- Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword
I'm under the impression that someone recommended to stay away from "With Fire And Sword" but I can't find that comment now.
(?)
Stooner: Bundle Stars - Firestorm Bundle

$3.99 for:
- Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword
madth3: I'm under the impression that someone recommended to stay away from "With Fire And Sword" but I can't find that comment now.
(?)
Sachys said a few pages back... I'll find it

well.. perhaps it was in another thread :P

Edit: There:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mount_or_blade_giveaway/post8
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: Sachys said a few pages back... I'll find it

Edit: There:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mount_or_blade_giveaway/post8
Ah, good find.
:-)
<span class="bold">Castle of Illusion</span>, $3.75 (75% Off). Daily Deal on Gamersgate (Steamworks)

-----------------------------------------------//-------------------------------------------------------

<span class="bold">VODO</span> - The Mindblowingest bundle

Supporting Cowalition: let's gift a cow to the poorest people of Cambodia

$2.50:
Welcome to Forest Island - Get to know some truly freaky islanders. (Book)
Happy Birthday Cindy Wei - A strange cakeday for schoolgirl underdog Cindy (Film)
Vienna Waits For You - This apartment will FEED on your youth. Be warned. (Film)
Pouters - It's war! – but with pigeons. Scottish pigeons. (Film)
Ampu-Tea - Tea: The only real way to cope with loss of limbs (Game)
This Is Vanity - A real-life WTF tale of torment and devastation (Film)

Beat the average:
The Troll King - Foresty fever-dreams to mess up your mind. (Book)
El Sol - Love! Anarchy! Sex! Violence! Drugs! Nihilism! Irony! Meat! (Film)
Second Sight - Ghost-talkers inhabit a dreamy island of the dead. (Film)
Suburban Legends - Something’s not quite right about the suburbs. (Book)
Q.U.B.E - Destroy your logic with this first-person puzzler. (Game)
Tight & Zoned EP - 8 narcotic ballads. Tune in, get loose, zone out. (Audio)
Aether Magazine - The eZine of Classic Weird: 4 month subscription (Book)

Beat the premium:
Cubetractor - Mayhem in every crunchy, neo-retro pixel! (Game)
Dustforce - Hardcore dust, trash and slime demands your broom-based mastery. (Game)
Freeze Puppy - Heads or Tails: joyfully wonky abstract pop. (Audio)
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Stooner
<span class="bold">Shadowrun Returns</span> (DRM-Free + Steam) - 2.99&euro; at the Humble Store.
Humble 2k bundle!
https://www.humblebundle.com/
Hahahahhah....
And here I am having bought all the good games from it (along with Bioshock 1 and Borderlands 1 & 2-probably end up being the 2nd week addition and the Civs) for about $20 a couple months ago. And I thought it was a good deal, then!
I hear Burea: XCOM Declassified wasn't so great, and Mafia II was only so-so. Is The Darkness II any good?
And Bioshock 2...some say it was a disappointment, some say that mechanically it is better than 1?
Post edited July 08, 2014 by babark
HB 2K is huge : https://www.humblebundle.com/

A DRM-free Bioshock ! What else ? *George Clooney voice*

What about the GFWL issue from Bioshock 2 ?
Post edited July 08, 2014 by MaxFulvus
Humble 2K Bundle

$1
Bioshock
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness II

BTA:
BioShock 2
Mafia II
Spec Ops: The Line

Pay $20 or more to unlock:
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
BioShock Infinite

More games coming soon!
MaxFulvus: A DRM-free Bioshock !
I wonder about this. The game up to this point still has to be activated as far as I'm aware, but they removed the activation limits. I wonder if they finally removed SecuROM altogether?
Holy cow. I must never ever buy anything outside of bundles.
This was very timely as I was looking to pick up Darkness II during the steam summer sale and held off. Looks like for good reason...my fox senses were tingling...
foxworks: This was very timely as I was looking to pick up Darkness II during the steam summer sale and held off. Looks like for good reason...my fox senses were tingling...
You should go see a doctor...
foxworks: This was very timely as I was looking to pick up Darkness II during the steam summer sale and held off. Looks like for good reason...my fox senses were tingling...
If The Darkness is the only thing you want from that bundle, tell me and I'll send you my spare.
Coelocanth: I wonder about this. The game up to this point still has to be activated as far as I'm aware, but they removed the activation limits. I wonder if they finally removed SecuROM altogether?
According to this article SecuROM was removed from the first BioShock way back in 2008 (edit: apparently only for the Steam version). On Steam, it looks like it still uses Steam's CEG DRM-component, so it's nice to finally have a completely DRM-free version.
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Rakuru
JMich: If The Darkness is the only thing you want from that bundle, tell me and I'll send you my spare.
That is very kind of you, but already jumped on it to also get the DRM-Free copy of Bioshock:D