It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: New indie gala: http://www.indiegala.com/wind

Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves (STEAM)
Windforge (STEAM)
Final Slam 2 (STEAM)
LYNE (STEAM)
Critical Mass (STEAM)
Towers of Altrac - Epic Defense Battles (DESURA)

$1 minimum for the next 24 hours.

that is the cheapes Windforge has been so far, I think
madth3: I was considering Critical Mass and Lyne. I'm glad I did not bought them before.
Yep, LYNE is a nice relaxing puzzle game. Too bad that all games in this bundle are repeats...
Impaler26: Yep, LYNE is a nice relaxing puzzle game. Too bad that all games in this bundle are repeats...
Well, the only I'm not really sure if I already have is Towers of Altrac. I've just recently discovered several indie bundle sites.
Shame they're not offered DRM-free. Even though I already own Sang Froid, I'd jump on this bundle for a couple of the others.
PincushionMan: Last freebie is Alan Wake American Nightmare in 20 min
theslitherydeee: Nope. Every rotation it stays in the exact same spot. I've been waiting for it to come on for the last two hours. Their screwing with us.
Did that for me last night too. Waited for it to show up and it never did, it just stayed in the "next up" position and didn't move. Although it was greyed out, you could click on it and get the message "Something went wrong. Please try again in a minute". Refreshing the webpage / restarting the browser didn't help.

It stayed there until the 'give-away' was done at which point it just disappeared. Was a little disappointed that I stayed up waiting for it and got nothing.
high rated
theslitherydeee: Nope. Every rotation it stays in the exact same spot. I've been waiting for it to come on for the last two hours. Their screwing with us.
blarth: Did that for me last night too. Waited for it to show up and it never did, it just stayed in the "next up" position and didn't move. Although it was greyed out, you could click on it and get the message "Something went wrong. Please try again in a minute". Refreshing the webpage / restarting the browser didn't help.

It stayed there until the 'give-away' was done at which point it just disappeared. Was a little disappointed that I stayed up waiting for it and got nothing.
check your PM
blarth: Did that for me last night too. Waited for it to show up and it never did, it just stayed in the "next up" position and didn't move. Although it was greyed out, you could click on it and get the message "Something went wrong. Please try again in a minute". Refreshing the webpage / restarting the browser didn't help.

Dolantin: check your PM
Thank you!
Dolantin: check your PM
blarth: Thank you!
Bo0, I missed it,darn it @ +1 for the giver
Heeey! I want Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for -$7.51, but no purchase button! Booooo~!! *snaps fingers in exaggerated show of disappointment*

EDIT: I missed the free Alan Wake, too, but at least I already had it :)
Post edited June 25, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: Heeey! I want Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for -$7.51, but no purchase button! Booooo~!! *snaps fingers in exaggerated show of disappointment*
So Steam can't write a little code to prevent bundles for selling for more than the sum of all of the included games, but they can clearly write code to prevent giving away games. :S
Post edited June 25, 2014 by Rakuru
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 28

-Arson & Plunder -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Book of Unwritten Tales - The Critter Chronicles -75%/$5.00 (DRM-Free)
-Book of Unwritten Tales - The Critter Chronicles Digital Deluxe Edition -75%/$6.25 (DRM-Free)
-Dangerous Insects -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Not So Fast -50%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
Mars:War Logs is a Flash Deal at 75% off ($3.74) on Steam for the next two hours. Any thoughts on this one? Anyone played it? I know it got mediocre reviews, but for someone with a huge backlog that is somewhat intrigued with the game, is it worth grabbing now or wait for the next inevitable sale later down the road?

*edit* Screw it. The game will be on sale later down the road and maybe even cheaper. I don't need more in the backlog.
Post edited June 26, 2014 by Coelocanth
Coelocanth: *edit* Screw it. The game will be on sale later down the road and maybe even cheaper. I don't need more in the backlog.
Coelocanth - I laughed at that... I've had the same thought so many times during all these sales. I still buy some, but I know so many will still be unplayed by the time the Winter sale rolls around - or even next year's summer sale.

I looked at Mars War Logs too - and while interesting - I realized I have 100s of interesting games that haven't been played yet. I'm trying to resist Endless Space on Steam at the moment.... I might fail.
Pretty good deal on Shadowgrounds and it's brethren, also bundled with Trine series for good price. Apologies for the ugly cut'n'paste.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/2500/

Buy Shadowgrounds
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends 30 June
-90%
$6.99
$0.69 USD

Lowest Price: $1.29 at Steam (Info)
Historical Low: $1.29 at Steam on Fri Nov 29 2013 (Info)
Buy Shadowgrounds Pack
Includes 2 items: Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor
Package info
-90%
$12.99
$1.29 USD

Lowest Price: $5.24 at Steam (Info)
Historical Low: $3.99 at Steam on Sat Jul 14 2012 (Info)
Buy Frozenbyte Collection
Includes 4 items: Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Trine, Trine 2: Complete Story
Package info
-85%
$34.99
$5.24 USD
Post edited June 26, 2014 by skeletonbow
Coelocanth: Mars:War Logs is a Flash Deal at 75% off ($3.74) on Steam for the next two hours. Any thoughts on this one? Anyone played it? I know it got mediocre reviews, but for someone with a huge backlog that is somewhat intrigued with the game, is it worth grabbing now or wait for the next inevitable sale later down the road?

*edit* Screw it. The game will be on sale later down the road and maybe even cheaper. I don't need more in the backlog.
Its a low budget game but I really enjoyed mars war logs ! Definately grab it for that price :)
On the fence for "Brothers - A Tale of two sons". Is a game pad really needed for this? Or will MKB suffice?