It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: The steam game pages for these games do not have the normal "Steam Trading Cards" feature listed...
http://steamtradingcards.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwell_Convergence
http://steamtradingcards.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwell_Deception
http://steamtradingcards.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwell_Unbound
http://steamtradingcards.wikia.com/wiki/The_Blackwell_Legacy
Thanks.
Didn't even know about such a wiki.
I normally just check the steam game page.
Most of which say if they give cards.
For some reason, these don't!
Rodzaju:
This wiki looks better updated :D. Anyway there are also market listings for the cards so they definitely exist.
Psyringe: The Blackwell Bundle, containing the first four games, is 90% off on Steam for the next 5 hours. This is a pretty good deal considering that each game also earns you three trading cards, which you can probably sell for a grand total of about 0.80€, dropping the effective price to just a little more than 1€.
Rodzaju: The steam game pages for these games do not have the normal "Steam Trading Cards" feature listed...
Yeah, the Steam game pages are 99% reliable for this information, but exceptions exist - this is one of them. They also exist the other way round - a couple of days ago I bought Hard Truck Apocalypse: Arcade with the intention to partially recoup the cost by selling its cards. The game lists trading cards as a feature, but it still doesn't have them (they might be underway though).

I'm not sure why the store page doesn't just determine the existence of cards automatically - it would seem the ogical solution to me. Instead it seems to be a flag which can/must be set manually, which can apparently be messed up.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Psyringe
Stooner: BundleStars - Complete Crazy Machines bundle

$3.49 for:
- Crazy Machines
- Crazy Machines 1.5
- Crazy Machines 2
- Crazy Machines 2: Back to the Shop DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Liquid Force DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Time Travel DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Halloween DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Happy New Year DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Invaders from Space DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Invaders From Space - 2nd Wave DLC
- Crazy Machines: Elements
- Crazy Machines: Elements - Gadget Fun & Tricky Riddles DLC
- Crazy Machines: Elements - Collision Course & Mental Activity DLC
- Crazy Machines: Golden Gears
I looked into this earlier today and it seems like a great deal. The same thing is available on Steam as "Crazy Machines Complete" if I remember their naming correctly and I think it is $19.99 on sale there so $3.49 is a steal. The bundle runs for quite a long time though so going to hold off for now as the price might drop even more as is the case sometimes on bundlestars. :)
Any guesses on the next free game? Eyeballing the current 'next up' games it looks like it could be Torchlight or SimCity 2k.
PincushionMan: Any guesses on the next free game? Eyeballing the current 'next up' games it looks like it could be Torchlight or SimCity 2k.
Torchlight.
PincushionMan: Any guesses on the next free game? Eyeballing the current 'next up' games it looks like it could be Torchlight or SimCity 2k.
Torchlight is most likely the freebie. If I remember correctly SimCity 2000 has been part of the flash rotation, but Torchlight was not yet featured.
undeadcow: Torchlight is most likely the freebie. If I remember correctly SimCity 2000 has been part of the flash rotation, but Torchlight was not yet featured.
Also Torchlight card is click able, SimCity is not.
Torchlight is now available as the 3rd Gog flash sale freebie. Just look for the white "Free" button.
Spinorial: That problem is, I believe, entirely related to PhysX and nothing to do with Win7. You need to downgrade to an older version of PhysX, when it still used the Ageia folder in ProgramFiles, rather than the new nVidia one. The latest such version I've found is PhysX_9.09.0408_SystemSoftware.exe.

That is the only problem I've had with CM2, on both XPx86 and 8.1x64.
In my previous experience you can have multiple versions of PhysX installed simultaneously, the new one and the legacy one and games will use the right one that they need. YMMV however.
skeletonbow: In my previous experience you can have multiple versions of PhysX installed simultaneously, the new one and the legacy one and games will use the right one that they need. YMMV however.
How did you manage? Is it possible to install the old one after a new one? I know that the new one will always delete the old folder when installing.
Spinorial: How did you manage? Is it possible to install the old one after a new one? I know that the new one will always delete the old folder when installing.
I just downloaded it and installed it, nothing special. Both versions are installed and both work.
skeletonbow: I just downloaded it and installed it, nothing special. Both versions are installed and both work.
It hasn't been as trivial as that, in my experience :(
Spinorial: How did you manage? Is it possible to install the old one after a new one? I know that the new one will always delete the old folder when installing.
if i'm not wrong, you can install the lastest Physx drivers, and the legacy ones (that's what skeletonbow said)

However if you want to install a previous Physx drivers (not the legacy ones) i'm afraid you should downgrade.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.12.1031-legacy-driver.html

or those ones :

http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.13.0604-legacy-driver.html

if i understood correclty : the legacy drivers add some libraries which have been stripped / not included in the new ones, that why some older games need those legacy drivers , otherwise those games won't work. You don't have to manage the drivers, it's the game which choose which one to use.

I would start with the 9.12.1031 first if a particular game requires those / in other hands the 9.13.0604 have a compatibility with win 8 / 8.1 (see supported OS in both pages) .
Post edited June 25, 2014 by DyNaer