It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't know what happened. Meant to have a separate post for the Still Life 2 freebie. It's marked with a white "free" button.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by BenKii
BenKii: Don't know what happened. Meant to have a separate post for the Still Life 2 freebie. It's marked with a white "free" button.
If you make a new post within 10 minutes of your previous post and nobody else responds in those 10 minutes, GOG will merge your posts.
BenKii: Don't know what happened. Meant to have a separate post for the Still Life 2 freebie. It's marked with a white "free" button.
Yeah: What Grargar said.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by madth3
Grargar: If you make a new post within 10 minutes of your previous post and nobody else responds in those 10 minutes, GOG will merge your posts.
Thanks for the info.
BenKii: Now Still Life 2 is the new Gog Flash Sale freebie.
Good deal, thanks +1

More steamyness - Community Choice:

Kentucy Route Zero: $12.50
Blackwell Legacy: $0.50
Real Myst: $9
Syberia: $1.50
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is currently a daily deal on Steam for $2.99 (-80%). Its Metacritic rating is 90, the top five Steam reviews are all Recommended, and the previous lowest price was $4.49. Probably a pretty good deal. :) [Disclaimer: Requires a controller, apparently.]
Rakuru: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is currently a daily deal on Steam for $2.99 (-80%). Its Metacritic rating is 90, the top five Steam reviews are all Recommended, and the previous lowest price was $4.49. Probably a pretty good deal. :) [Disclaimer: Requires a controller, apparently.]
I don't think it requires a controller, but it does state explicitly when you load it that it plays better with one.
I finished it on PC with an Xbox Controller, though I did intially start playing it with keyboard.
Rakuru: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is currently a daily deal on Steam for $2.99 (-80%). Its Metacritic rating is 90, the top five Steam reviews are all Recommended, and the previous lowest price was $4.49. Probably a pretty good deal. :) [Disclaimer: Requires a controller, apparently.]
PraetorianWolfie: I don't think it requires a controller, but it does state explicitly when you load it that it plays better with one.
I finished it on PC with an Xbox Controller, though I did intially start playing it with keyboard.
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Steam does say "Notice: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons requires a controller to play" on the store page, but they've been known to be overly cautious about things before...
Still Life 2 is Free on GOG for the next couple of hours right now - via the Flash Deals on the main page.
wanderer_27: Still Life 2 is Free on GOG for the next couple of hours right now - via the Flash Deals on the main page.
As Benkii said it 25 minutes ago
wanderer_27: Still Life 2 is Free on GOG for the next couple of hours right now - via the Flash Deals on the main page.
madth3: As Benkii said it 25 minutes ago
Missed that one, saw the Omerta one though.
Oooh, <span class="bold">ALERT, ALERT</span> good deal:

Just got an Waitlist notification email from IsThereAnyDeal.com that Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition hit $2.24 on Steam.

Actually it turns out Duke Nukem 3D is still $4.99, but the Shadow Warrior (remake) flash sale tripped a discount on the "Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior Bundle" to $2.24 (-85%), so you can get Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition and Shadow Warrior Classic Redux for just $1.12 each. Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition includes the Atomic Edition available here at GOG and apparently adds three new episodes and a DOSBox version of Duke Nukem 3D Classic. Shadow Warrior includes Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, two expansions, and a DOSBox version of the original Shadow Warrior.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Rakuru
The Blackwell Bundle, containing the first four games, is 90% off on Steam for the next 5 hours. This is a pretty good deal considering that each game also earns you three trading cards, which you can probably sell for a grand total of about 0.80€, dropping the effective price to just a little more than 1€.
Psyringe: The Blackwell Bundle, containing the first four games, is 90% off on Steam for the next 5 hours. This is a pretty good deal considering that each game also earns you three trading cards, which you can probably sell for a grand total of about 0.80€, dropping the effective price to just a little more than 1€.
It's 1.39 euros, so with cards it would be a bit more than half a euro. Though I only sell my dupes, still a good deal, I might go for it :)
Psyringe: The Blackwell Bundle, containing the first four games, is 90% off on Steam for the next 5 hours. This is a pretty good deal considering that each game also earns you three trading cards, which you can probably sell for a grand total of about 0.80€, dropping the effective price to just a little more than 1€.
The steam game pages for these games do not have the normal "Steam Trading Cards" feature listed...