It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rakuru: Thanks for the info! :) The way it was framed it seemed to me at first that the games were free only temporarily and that thread looked like it was only for long-term free games, but after noticing that they don't have any prices they're being discounted from, it does look like they're just permanently free games being featured after all.
Not all games will necessarily remain free. Some of the early Freedom Friday games have later become paid ones.
Rakuru: Thanks for the info! :) The way it was framed it seemed to me at first that the games were free only temporarily and that thread looked like it was only for long-term free games, but after noticing that they don't have any prices they're being discounted from, it does look like they're just permanently free games being featured after all.
I honestly have no idea but more experienced guys always announce the Desura freedom fridays there.
:-)
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 31

-Anodyne -66%/$3.40 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Bernie Needs Love (beta) -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Laxius Force -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Laxius Force II -75%/$5.00 (DRM-Free)
-Laxius Force III -75%/$7.50 (DRM-Free)
-Morbid Land -80%/$1.80 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Mosby's Confederacy -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-On The Shoulders of Ancestors -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Pitiri 1977 -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-RPG Maker VX -75%/$15.00 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Spectromancer Complete -50%/$9.98 (Online One Time Key Validation)
Samaritan Paradox, 40% off on FireFlower, €4.20
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 32

-Bridge Construction Set -80%/$3.99 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-GREED: Black Border -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Oknytt -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-One Finger Death Punch -60%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Undead Legions -70%/$0.60 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
Your bright and early with the update this morning Grargar:)
Moonbeam: Your bright and early with the update this morning Grargar:)
I try. ;)
Herocraft Android bundle
http://groupees.com/herocraft

Ant Raid
Farm Frenzy
Ice Rage
The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure
Majesty: Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Majesty: Northern Expansion
Strategy & Tactics: WWII
Treasures of Montezuma 2

edit: also Build a greenlight bundle 8 coming soon - http://groupees.com/bagb8
Post edited June 30, 2014 by triock
Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection for $4.99 / £3.74. DRM-free, this pack includes the GOG versions of Baldur's Gates 1 & 2, Icewind Dales 1 & 2, and Planescape: Torment. Brilliant. \o/

They've also got Neverwinter Nights Collection (1 + 2 + all DLC) for $7.49 / £4.99.
PenguinJim: Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection for $4.99 / £3.74. DRM-free, this pack includes the GOG versions of Baldur's Gates 1 & 2, Icewind Dales 1 & 2, and Planescape: Torment. Brilliant. \o/

They've also got Neverwinter Nights Collection (1 + 2 + all DLC) for $7.49 / £4.99.
wow, that D&D anthology is a real bargain! really tempting especially with the GOG versions
I know that GG version of D6D has some problems to run.
PenguinJim: Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection for $4.99 / £3.74. DRM-free, this pack includes the GOG versions of Baldur's Gates 1 & 2, Icewind Dales 1 & 2, and Planescape: Torment. Brilliant. \o/

wy4786: wow, that D&D anthology is a real bargain! really tempting especially with the GOG versions
I have heard over and over that they aren't the GOG versions and that lots of users have issues running them. I have not played them, but that's what I've heard.
wy4786: wow, that D&D anthology is a real bargain! really tempting especially with the GOG versions
Tallima: I have heard over and over that they aren't the GOG versions and that lots of users have issues running them. I have not played them, but that's what I've heard.
oh ;/

thanks for the heads-up then.
was a toss-up between that or Tomb Raider off steam

Of course it's cheaper 15 minutes after I finally buy it here at GOG! Oh well, life is too short for regrets.
Tallima: I have heard over and over that they aren't the GOG versions and that lots of users have issues running them. I have not played them, but that's what I've heard.
Blast, I was about to giddily spend mah monies. Thank you for that information, +1