It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ric1987: 2. Yes, but it wouldn't appeal to everyone. If you have a PS3 I'd suggest Persona 3 FES because it's only 10 bucks. Even if you like JRPGs it will depend on how you feel about the social aspects.
I actually have FES. I played it for awhile then stopped after I got tired of the glitchy movement controls (which I assume are) associated with the fact that I am using a generic wired controller.
Ric1987: 2. Yes, but it wouldn't appeal to everyone. If you have a PS3 I'd suggest Persona 3 FES because it's only 10 bucks. Even if you like JRPGs it will depend on how you feel about the social aspects.
Roberttitus: I actually have FES. I played it for awhile then stopped after I got tired of the glitchy movement controls (which I assume are) associated with the fact that I am using a generic wired controller.
Most likely. Party members will sometimes run around like their heads are cut off but I didn't have any problems controlling the main character.
Completed another one today, Alien Shooter. Playing it reminded me of Smash TV on the sega that I used to play. That game and this just throw 100's of enemies at you as you hold your gun trigger down and dance around them trying not to get hit. I think it only took about an hour and 30 mins to finish it. Fun little distraction but once you get the final gun the last two levels are way too easy.
Post edited January 23, 2013 by Ralackk
Ralackk: Completed another one today, Alien Shooter. Playing it reminded me of Smash TV on the sega that I used to play. That game and this just throw 100's of enemies at you as you hold your gun trigger down and dance around them trying not to get hit. I think it only took about an hour and 30 mins to finish it. Fun little distraction but once you get the final gun the last two levels are way too easy.
I didn't find the final boss easy at all....

Anyway, try Alien Shooter 2 next, a significantly better game IMO.

Edit: Just finished Spectromancer on hardest difficulty - damn that took a lot of retries.
Post edited January 24, 2013 by kalirion
just finished replaying Star Wars Rebel Assault 2.
Finished Spec Ops: The Line.

Thought it was a quite good game with an unique storyline. Only downsides were a fov that imo was a tag narrow and no ability to save at will ( the game uses checkpoints to save). Still, the game was good enough that I didn't mind the downsides much. Overall a good game, that I would recommend to anyone who likes the genre without hesitation.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
Post edited January 30, 2013 by K_1269
I finally got through all 250 in Pushmo.

it was a lot of fun and surprisingly, not that difficult. There were only 3 of the puzzles that I had to look up solutions for, and that was only because I was too lazy to try and figure them out. The rest, including the most difficult ones I was able to solve by myself with little trouble.
Just finished my run through Resident Evil 4 and Separate Ways. I might play Assignment: Ada later today, but I'll probably stay away from Mercenaries. I'm not in the mood to grind my way towards the Hand Cannon.
I just finished Lego: Lord of the Rings (main quest + some unlokables) in around 10 hours of play.

An excellent game, with just the pinch of added humor that makes it a Lego game. Great interaction with the surroundings and the different characters you unlock while progressing in the story.

Just a couple of glitches to mention (some things not exactly behaving the way they should, or once a character stuck) plus a handful of situations where the camera was not positioned the best way, but nothing that could make you stop.

That was my first Lego video game, so i might take a look at the others!

I won't uninstall this game, because that's actually one of the few games I might wish to aim for the 100% completion. The free play mode ensures you you can replay all the areas with any unlocked character you want, so you can solve previously impossible puzzles.

For games completed in 2013, see the first post of this thread!
25/01/2013: Jolly Rover Fun short adventure, not sure if I'd call it something special.

Full list here
Finished Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead. On the whole, I enjoyed it more than the base game, mainly because of the basis on actual events. It was short, but I felt that being concise helped make it more enjoyable. It didn't overstay its welcome.

So far:
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor Allied Assault (Base)
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
Finished The Cave in a little less than 5h. Excellent game, with very logical puzzles, not too difficult. It must be replayed to see all the puzzles (some of them are specific to the character sthat you chose) and the endings.

So far this year:
- Amnesia Fortnight Prototypes
- I Am Alive
- The Cave
just finished Outlaws.
Phantasmagoria 1

Great game, cheesy but a lot of fun
Just finished Botanicula for the 2nd time (with all 123 cards discovered - Yeah! :D). Got it from Pick 5 Pay 10 Promo and must say it's a very good game. Nice and very unique graphics (although similar to Samorost), some nice tunes and also good in-game jokes. :D For me - 95 points out of 100. ;)