It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

4. WWE '13 (Attitude Era Mode)- PS3; 1/20/2012 6.5/10- Beat this about 2 months ago... lost the save file.... was forced to do it again to unlock everything again. Needless to say, I was not happy about this. Couple the fact that I was doing this SOLEY to unlock everything again with the fact that the objectives to do so are often extremely tedious & this mode was just infuriating.

Full List
Post edited April 20, 2013 by Roberttitus
Clive Barker's Undying
Crusader: No Regret
Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm
Duke Nukem + II
Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Gungrave: Overdose
Jazz Jackrabbit + Holiday Hare
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Muramasa Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Raiden Legacy (all four games on it)
Shadow Warrior
Sound Shapes
Spec Ops: The Line
Tales of Xillia
The Cat Lady
Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition
Post edited October 28, 2013 by Ric1987
I've just added PISS now after getting it from the thread that pointed out that it was free at the moment
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/01/16/fancy-a-decent-adventure-then-go-for-a-piss/
Short, easy and text heavy but a good short story none the less, ends on the start of a whole new quest so I hope it gets a sequel at some point, maybe something much grander and this will become mearly the prolog?
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine. Short (less than 7½h) and incredibly linear (the game actually actively blocked my way back, and there was, at any given time, only a single way forward), but still rather satisfying action game. It did manage to capture the look & feel of the setting, but I really wish it would have given me a bit more freedom.
Also, the last boss was a quick time event, so I ended up feeling rather cheated by it.
Farcry 3. An enjoyable game let down i thought by some of the story elements. Still best fun i have had in any game with a flamethrower.
Ric1987: Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm
Persona 4 Golden
2 things...

1. I never could understand why people just list the games that they have beaten in these threads with absolutely know thoughts on them at all.

2. Is Persona 4 actually any good?
Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Playing the root of the modern FPS was interesting, on one hand it was enjoyable in the parts where there was some freedom to move around, but sometimes the scripting broke down and spawned infinite soldiers continuously until I died. Compared to Brothers in Arms which I played last year, I much prefer BIA for its more tactical (and less run-and-gun approach), but it was a fun game.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post70 - My list
Roberttitus: 1. I never could understand why people just list the games that they have beaten in these threads with absolutely know thoughts on them at all.
I can answer that - I just hate to make any kind of reviews! :)
And I keep track of the games I finished just to pick my favourite one at the end of the year.
January

1. Fable 3
2. Sword and Sworcery EP
3. Syndicate
4. Alien Shooter
5. Torchlight 2

February

6. Orcs must die

March

7. Civilization 5
8. The Saboteur
9. Splice

April

10. Primorida
11. Fear 2

May

12. Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalker
13. Incredipede

June

14. Spore
15. Gears of War 3
16. Botanicula
17. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
18. Dead Space 2

July

19. Defenders Quest
20. Medal of Honour - Allied Assault.
21. Medal of Honour - Spearhead

August

22. Medal of Honour - Breakthrough

September

October

23. Cthulhu Saves the World

November

24. Battlefield 4
25. Doom

December

26. Poker Night at the Inventory
27. Deadspace 3
28. Antichamber
29. Brother: A Tale of two Sons
30.Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Post edited January 04, 2014 by Ralackk
I just completed the main mission in Borderlands 2. Awesome game!
1) Binary Domain.
2) To The Moon - and 'WOW' is all I have to say about that.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Coelocanth
Jazz Jackrabbit and the Holiday Hare expansion. Pretty fun platformer, felt like a mix of Sonic and Earthworm Jim. I hope GOG gets the games here sometime.

Ric1987: Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm
Persona 4 Golden
Roberttitus: 2 things...

1. I never could understand why people just list the games that they have beaten in these threads with absolutely know thoughts on them at all.

2. Is Persona 4 actually any good?
1. That was first post in this thread, wasn't planning to clutter my main post with thoughts on each game.\

2. Yes, but it wouldn't appeal to everyone. If you have a PS3 I'd suggest Persona 3 FES because it's only 10 bucks. Even if you like JRPGs it will depend on how you feel about the social aspects.
Jan 22: Finished The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition on PC. Lackluster game with clunky controls and bad camera and glitches. The game looks nice and has a good physics engine. Avoid at all cost if you are not a Star Wars fan but if you are then it might be worth a look. But both of Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy are much better SW games.
So far this year :

R6 Vegas 2 - I finished it around 4th January - Awesome tactical shooter with half decent story

Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Just finished today (23/01). Another awesome 3rd person tactical shooter that takes you all over the world, superb locations and excellent firefights

Borderlands 2 : Torgues Campaign of Carnage finished last week, around 15th ready to start Hammerlocks addon, fun if a liitle bit tedious towards the end. Now finished Hammerlock DLC and started Tiny Tina.

Assassins Creed Revelations on 25th Jan

Excellent game in the series, I know it didn't get much love from the reviews but I enjoyed it. Loved seeing what happened to Altair after the events of the first game and it tied up the story of Ezio nicely. Watched Ember on Youtube after finishing it to see what came of Ezio, absolutely stunning ending for an awesome character.

Hitman Absolution : Loved every minute of it, played through twice to get achievements.

Castlevania Symphony of the Night - PS1. Awesome game, paid £2.40 for it in the PSN Memories sale and it had me hooked from the start to end.

Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders. Finally got this on disk on my C64 and played through it over 3 days, excellent classic game.
Post edited August 23, 2013 by Iain
Just finished Syndicate. It was an ok FPS if you take it as purely that and can get passed the sometimes insane amounts of Bloom effect in this game(see attached for example). Its also a very short game taking me about 6 hours to get through on Hard diffuculty, so anyone looking to pick it up should probably get it on sale for $5-10.
Attachments: