It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just finished Killzone: Shadow Fall. Very interesting game.

Some levels are these open Crysis style multiple objective half stealth things. Those are kind of awesome, though a touch too hard to remain undetected in. Other levels are more linear shootfests like most modern FPS games, though with much wider corridors and pretty vistas. Despite me preferring the Crysis style of game I arguably had more fun in these linear sections because the game felt designed for them, and less annoying. Then there's one actual stealth level with a silenced pistol and sneaky objectives, which was probably the most fun I had the whole game (though it was very difficult).

Anyway... overall a fun experience, and the story and visuals were compelling for me. Worth playing when you have a PS4 for sure.
Assassin creed Black Flag, really enjoyed the game. It is the only assassin creed game of all that i actually enjoyed playing to the end and finished it. The tail this guy segment were a lot and it was getting repetitive and annoying and you can barley hear what the people you are tailing are bickering about as you have to avoid getting detected and climb shits, thus total seems pointless. Ubisoft should have learned from batman arkham on how to do this stuff. Regardless was a fun game and really enjoyed the pirating and harpooning ( yes this was one of the more fun part of the game sadly). aahhhh The pleasure of throwing the spear on the great white shark face
26/11/2013: XCOM: Enemy Within: Loved it. First encounter with seekers gave new meaning to the term tentacle rape, meld was never enough and sectopods are now a real bastard to face. On the other hand, some of the genetic enhancements are overpowered (mimetic skin, I'm looking at you).

Full list here
Doom

Played through the first doom game and the extra 4th episode I had never played before. They really did not balance the 4th episode very well, after a difficult first mission the second one was insanley hard. I think I died about 30 times getting through it.

I used the brutal doom mod to spice up the enemys a bit and the weapons. Its a really well done mod and doesn't feel out of place at all. Still a fantastic game after all these years.
Waking Mars.

I had not expected to get that addicted, but for some reason the almost Zen-like quality of exploring and managing flora and fauna really pulled me in.
And a friend of mine as well, when I asked him if he wanted to try it he played for several hours.
Ralackk: Doom

Played through the first doom game and the extra 4th episode I had never played before. They really did not balance the 4th episode very well, after a difficult first mission the second one was insanley hard. I think I died about 30 times getting through it.

I used the brutal doom mod to spice up the enemys a bit and the weapons. Its a really well done mod and doesn't feel out of place at all. Still a fantastic game after all these years.
Oh yeah. Brutal Doom on Ultra Violence + Thy Flesh Consumed. Can't get any harder as far as the official Doom levels are concerned. >_>
Ralackk: They really did not balance the 4th episode very well, after a difficult first mission the second one was insanely hard. I think I died about 30 times getting through it..
Hardly surprising. According to Wikipedia:

The Ultimate Doom adds a fourth episode, Thy Flesh Consumed. Set between the end of Doom and before Doom II, this episode was developed by independent level designers with id's approval, and was designed for expert Doom players seeking a major challenge (being considerably more difficult than the original episodes).
Post edited November 27, 2013 by Grargar
Ralackk: They really did not balance the 4th episode very well, after a difficult first mission the second one was insanely hard. I think I died about 30 times getting through it..
Grargar: Hardly surprising. According to Wikipedia:

The Ultimate Doom adds a fourth episode, Thy Flesh Consumed. Set between the end of Doom and before Doom II, this episode was developed by independent level designers with id's approval, and was designed for expert Doom players seeking a major challenge (being considerably more difficult than the original episodes).
Well they didn't do a good job of putting these extras in order of difficulty. The second mission is by far the hardest. There were a few after this one where once I got to the exit I had to ask myself is that it? It should have been second to final level maybe.
Ralackk: Well they didn't do a good job of putting these extras in order of difficulty. The second mission is by far the hardest. There were a few after this one where once I got to the exit I had to ask myself is that it? It should have been second to final level maybe.
I know, I know. Both me and my friend were complaining to each other (both of us beat the game at the same time) that the Ultimate episode felt very phoned in.
I had a Wadjet Eye weekend that sort of extended into this week :D I still need to finish Resonance and then I'll have all the Wadjet Eye games on GOG finished :P

I've finished:

Gemini Rue

The Shivah

The Blackwell Bundle

(Primordia I've finished earlier so it's not getting the bold treatment this time :P )
Finished off Saint's Row 3. Didn't have the heart to tell a relative, "Hey, you know that game you liked so much but couldn't finish because your graphics card went to crap? Yeah, well, forget about it. It gets boring as crap, totally unchallenging, not even the ghost of a final boss, and it ultimately kinda eats. Sorry."
Just finished GTA San Andreas. Damn that last level, but after you have your brother onboard, it was a done deal basically.

I liked the story and voice-acting in this game more than I hoped I would. I hunted down all gang tags and photo snapshots (with a walkthrough naturally), but very little of the other challenges. Yesterday and today I tried to finish all the firefighter missions because the fireproof ability would help so much with the last mission, but bah.

I'm kinda fed up with GTA-like games now, I have several others barely started (Mafia, Saints Row 2 (and 3) and some others I think), now I am hungry for some Icewind Dale instead. But what I should really do is some completely new genre like FPS, RTS or some adventure game.

I'm somewhat interested to see how GTA IV runs though...
Post edited November 28, 2013 by timppu
Finished Broken Sword 3 and it was pretty enjoyable. Puzzles seemed better than in Broken Sword 1 & 2. There were a few annoying action sequence (i.e. QTEs with a very strict timing) and "sokoban" sequences (i.e. move boxes) that did not bother me too much.
Beat Gunpoint, which I got on sale on Steam

Not a bad puzzle game, though it's one of the shorter and easier ones I've played. The game's physics and mechanics kept it enjoyable for all 3 hours it took to play through it.
solzariv: Beat Gunpoint, which I got on sale on Steam

Not a bad puzzle game, though it's one of the shorter and easier ones I've played. The game's physics and mechanics kept it enjoyable for all 3 hours it took to play through it.
just finished it too.really fun gameplay and writting.Maybe a bit too short but still one of the better indie games I played.