It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

На англофорум загляните. :-)
Там уже появилась тема "Для тех, у кого вопросы не связанные с Witcher 3", где рекомендуют воздержаться от постов, не связанных с игрой, пока GOG не отладит специально созданный для них подфорум. Юмор юмором, но "Дикая охота" действительно произвела эффект разорвавшейся бомбы.
Hi!)
Droid2_3: Hi!)
Привет!
Post edited May 19, 2015 by JSylvius
Привет! :)
Sanjuro: На англофорум загляните. :-)
Там уже появилась тема "Для тех, у кого вопросы не связанные с Witcher 3", где рекомендуют воздержаться от постов, не связанных с игрой, пока GOG не отладит специально созданный для них подфорум. Юмор юмором, но "Дикая охота" действительно произвела эффект разорвавшейся бомбы.
Personally, I was hoping that the RU forum, with the Cyrillic I can barely read, would get filtered out for me with the TW3 conversations but I already know how "Wiedmak" is written in Russian so no filters there :P
Sanjuro: На англофорум загляните. :-)
JudasIscariot: Personally, I was hoping that the RU forum, with the Cyrillic I can barely read, would get filtered out for me with the TW3 conversations but I already know how "Wiedmak" is written in Russian so no filters there :P
Well, you know what they say, "Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss". :-D
Kind of a bitter bliss though.
JudasIscariot: Personally, I was hoping that the RU forum, with the Cyrillic I can barely read, would get filtered out for me with the TW3 conversations but I already know how "Wiedmak" is written in Russian so no filters there :P
Sanjuro: Well, you know what they say, "Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss". :-D
Kind of a bitter bliss though.
Well, at least I can still filter everything else out, if I need to :D
Привет! :)
Calamitus: ибо кроме ведьмака больше нечего читать.
JudasIscariot: You got that right :P Witcher threads, Witcher threads EVERYWHERE :P
*Waits for Galaxy and account changes forum nightmare to end" - "Gets Witcher 3 forum nightmare as bonus"
Why it's so hard to post in Witcher 3 forums instead of general discussion... *sigh*
JudasIscariot: You got that right :P Witcher threads, Witcher threads EVERYWHERE :P
Calamitus: *Waits for Galaxy and account changes forum nightmare to end" - "Gets Witcher 3 forum nightmare as bonus"
Why it's so hard to post in Witcher 3 forums instead of general discussion... *sigh*
Well, I have answer for that but I should not print it :P

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all..." :D

I'll just continue hiding in the RU forum:D
Post edited May 19, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Calamitus: *Waits for Galaxy and account changes forum nightmare to end" - "Gets Witcher 3 forum nightmare as bonus"
JudasIscariot: Well, I have answer for that but I should not print it :P

Well, I imagine the consequences of this. One wrong sentence and "bye-bye, job", in some extreme case + "Welcome to prison". Freedom of speech, tolerance!

Every thread in this forum is about Witcher. This is the last bastion of common sense, should it fall there is no place to hide.
JudasIscariot: Well, I have answer for that but I should not print it :P

Calamitus: Well, I imagine the consequences of this. One wrong sentence and "bye-bye, job", in some extreme case + "Welcome to prison". Freedom of speech, tolerance!

Every thread in this forum is about Witcher. This is the last bastion of common sense, should it fall there is no place to hide.
Let's hope we can hold out :D

So, music swap again or what? :D
JudasIscariot: Let's hope we can hold out :D

Продержимся! Только хард-кор! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1CE4P8qqPE

Tim_Fey: Продержимся! Только хард-кор! :)
Nice, kinda sounds like Suicidal Tendencies :D

You may know this one:

Аркона- Зов битвы <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-DsfmZWxrk - i was thinking about something modern with unusual melody and here it it

Tim_Fey: Продержимся! Только хард-кор! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llkDYDWvfEE - I close my eyes and hope that this is just another dream
Reality can't really be as bad as it seems - прям точно то, что я вижу на форуме. (2 песни (эта одна из них) этой группы я слушал в еще детстве).