It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make no mistake, they WILL hear you scream!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available 50% off, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 features the Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator Campaigns and the frenetic single-player Skirmish mode from the original title: Alien Versus Predator Gold Edition, which was released to massive acclaim in 2000. It's been updated for modern systems and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller. The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey. Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch, Predator Tag, and Cooperative modes await for you in the multiplayer section!

Humans, Xenomorphs, Hunters - it's time to establish once and for all, which of them is the deadliest species in the Universe, in Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, 50% off until Tuesday, December 2, at 10:59AM GMT.
LosT_SouL_VL: Thanks GoG for this release.

Hopefully we'll see AVP2 + Primal Hunt released on GOG someday :-)
omega64: Primal Hunt?
It's an expansion pack for AvP 2.
Perfect release!
Nice to see it here for everyone. :)

However, it seems we still don't have the soundtrack as bonus content: http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000/soundtrack/post7

Can we get an update on that?
I remember playing the demo, and being terrible at it. Never got the whole thing, because I felt I was never going to be able to finish it. I'm neither very good nor very bad at FPS's, but for some reason I failed at this one like it was rocket science in blizzard ful of angry wolverines. Maybe it's time I gave it another try. Wishlisted for now.
AvP Classic is one of the finest and terrifying FPS for the PC. At -50% is a steal, don't think about it twice! The campaigns are great & the skirmish mode is very customizable and always a blast to play! Highly recommended to all fans of first person shooters.

*waiting for AvP 2* :D
cyboff: Nice! but no word about Galaxy?
Matruchus: Galaxy is supposed to come next year :) Multiplayer does work for this game though.
angelus04: where is my free copy I signed up to test Galaxy
Matruchus: Did you contact support about it?
Next year? Pretty sure during the twitch interview they said it would be out by the end of this year.
BKGaming: Next year? Pretty sure during the twitch interview they said it would be out by the end of this year.
Yeah and they also said its going to be released at the end of August at one point so I doubt that this is the final release date :) Expect it to come in first quarter of 2015.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Matruchus
BKGaming: Next year? Pretty sure during the twitch interview they said it would be out by the end of this year.
Matruchus: Yeah and they also said its going to be released at the end of August at one point so I doubt that this is the final release date :) Expect it to come in first quarter of 2015.
Well that's your opinion buddy, but lets not spread false info here... if that's what they said, that's one thing... but since they said end of this year. Lets stick with that until we know for sure.

I actually think they said beta by the end of the year, so that would be more likely to happen since it won't need to be a final release...
Post edited November 25, 2014 by BKGaming
Now will GOG release a version of AvP 2000 that doesn't have the GOG Galaxy beta embedded in the installer? Or will that always be included?
Russonc: owned.... :)
Yep. ^this. :)
IronArcturus: Now will GOG release a version of AvP 2000 that doesn't have the GOG Galaxy beta embedded in the installer? Or will that always be included?
Wait, wait, wait... what? Is it? As in, one has to install Galaxy when installing this game?
Wait, has the installer been replaced properly with this official release or is it still infested with that god awful galaxy auto-installer?
Talking about long, atmospheric campaigns and related to Aliens saga... can we have Alien Trilogy any soon? :)

I can still feel and hear in the night those awesome SFX and tunes... creepy... xD
Breja: Wait, wait, wait... what? Is it? As in, one has to install Galaxy when installing this game?
Nope. In order for the Galaxy beta client to be installed, you'll need to run the AVP Galaxy Client shortcut, after installing the game itself.
Grargar: Nope. In order for the Galaxy beta client to be installed, you'll need to run the AVP Galaxy Client shortcut, after installing the game itself.
So Galaxy isn't included in the current installer, but it gives you a shortcut to download it later? Does said Galaxy installer give you the option to change install location yet?
Post edited November 25, 2014 by ReynardFox