It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make no mistake, they WILL hear you scream!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available 50% off, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 features the Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator Campaigns and the frenetic single-player Skirmish mode from the original title: Alien Versus Predator Gold Edition, which was released to massive acclaim in 2000. It's been updated for modern systems and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller. The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey. Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch, Predator Tag, and Cooperative modes await for you in the multiplayer section!

Humans, Xenomorphs, Hunters - it's time to establish once and for all, which of them is the deadliest species in the Universe, in Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, 50% off until Tuesday, December 2, at 10:59AM GMT.
MaximumBunny: Can it be downloaded now or does it still give that error in the middle?
downloading 80% done
MaximumBunny: Can it be downloaded now or does it still give that error in the middle?
Uninstalled old version+galaxy, redownloaded and installed, ran through galaxy just fine, no errors here. Tho trying to join mp shows no sessions available, but I suppose noone's actually hosting yet.
In regards to the free copies that were given away - it was given away in mid October 2014 for 48hrs, and one had to actively claim a copy during this those 48hrs, i.e. having had signed up for the Witcher Adventure Game beta testing did not automatically net one a copy of Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000.

Everyone that did claim a copy during this time but has not received their code should contact GOG Support.
HypersomniacLive: ...one had to actively claim a copy during those 48hrs...
actually the key code is valid for claiming until october 2015.
Wow, this is a new kind of instabuy - by the time I noticed the game was released, it was already on my shelf.
Got one of the free copies too
rebellion are nice folks! :)
any other games from them who are worth checking out?
HypersomniacLive: ...one had to actively claim a copy during those 48hrs...
mobutu: actually the key code is valid for claiming until october 2015.
He means you had to be active and sign up within the 48 hr period to get a free copy. Most of the keys to actually redeem the game weren't sent out until after the 48 hr period was over.
vicklemos: rebellion are nice folks! :)
Empire Earth Gold Edition (published)
Evil Genius (published)
Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus (published)
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death (developed)
Rogue Trooper (developed)
That reminded me I had signed up for a free copy and not go around to testing galaxy. Just searched my email and there was my game key. I must make some time to play / test.
mobutu: actually the key code is valid for claiming until october 2015.
I'm referring to the time window one had to sign up to receive a free copy (read the link I posted), not the expiration date of the codes.
vicklemos: rebellion are nice folks! :)
Grargar: Empire Earth Gold Edition (published)
Evil Genius (published)
Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus (published)
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death (developed)
Rogue Trooper (developed)
ah yep!
thanks a lot!
I didn't remember Rogue Trooper, a stupendous pice of art. :)
Rogue Trooper and Dredd are just the best. Campy Xbox shooters were pure fun.
LosT_SouL_VL: Thanks GoG for this release.

Hopefully we'll see AVP2 + Primal Hunt released on GOG someday :-)
This pretty much sums up my thoughts.
LosT_SouL_VL: Thanks GoG for this release.

Hopefully we'll see AVP2 + Primal Hunt released on GOG someday :-)
Primal Hunt?