It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stay the course captain.
Vitek: I can imagine you want to hear it before doing something. You need to know if I know your buddy so you could properly bus him, right? Plus you need to be careful to not attack anyone I could clear.
You can stay calm, I don't know who your buddy is yet.
No, I'd just rather not build a case and put effort into it when one word can easily bring it all down and waste time. Especially when we have such little time left. Cases take work you know.
TwilightBard: ...........

No, I'd just rather not build a case and put effort into it when one word can easily bring it all down and waste time. Especially when we have such little time left. Cases take work you know.
Well what really takes work is a good story. And I'll agree with you it does take time to contrive, and one word can bring it all down.

Unvote: Krypsyn

Vote: TwilightBard
flubbucket: Well what really takes work is a good story. And I'll agree with you it does take time to contrive, and one word can bring it all down.

Unvote: Krypsyn

Vote: TwilightBard
Honestly, in this game, it wouldn't be hard, it would be more difficult to build a good case because there's a lot to read and check up on. If I was just gonna spin a tale? Meh, maybe 20 minutes?

But a story doesn't help the town when the focus needs to be on scum hunting. And the problem is our COP is choosing to sit on information that could give us another confirmed townie.

@NFY: I'm more looking because we're running out of rocks, and at this pace I'm not sure where to go. The fact is that while your absences are things you have to attend to, you can still be a part of our guilty party (This happened to Baron...I think Game 11?). I am scanning back though, so my thoughts might change.

@Rob: To be honest, my only reaction to this is going to be sarcastic. Instead of asking the rest of us to claim (Hey, you never know, it MIGHT work instead of being antagonistic about it), you guys are going for a Witch Hunt. I feel more like this is a vote to get me to claim, not actually get pressure (Judging from what I've looked into)
TwilightBard: ............

Honestly, in this game, it wouldn't be hard, it would be more difficult to build a good case because there's a lot to read and check up on. If I was just gonna spin a tale? Meh, maybe 20 minutes?

What's to read and check up on? We've all been here and we should have a fairly clear idea who's good or bad.

Well most of us have....

NotFrenchYet: Will be doing detailed partial-re-read, lynch analysis and musing as I eat my breakfast......

Wow that's a lot of toast!!! See you later.................maybe
TwilightBard: But a story doesn't help the town when the focus needs to be on scum hunting. And the problem is our COP is choosing to sit on information that could give us another confirmed townie.

@Rob: To be honest, my only reaction to this is going to be sarcastic. Instead of asking the rest of us to claim (Hey, you never know, it MIGHT work instead of being antagonistic about it), you guys are going for a Witch Hunt. I feel more like this is a vote to get me to claim, not actually get pressure (Judging from what I've looked into)
1. I said what I want to see before I post it and post saying she is busy certainly doesn't count. You can take it to NFY and Joe. He should have replaced her long time ago.
2. Meanwhile you are talking about scum hunting, but spent most of the time moaning how everything is bad.
3. I kind of shared it, didn't I? ;-)
4. Interesting choice of words, why do you think I investigated townie?
5. I agree about Rob. He does this whole game. Votes people only to get them claim, but not directly proposing mass claim.
Vitek: 5. I agree about Rob. He does this whole game. Votes people only to get them claim, but not directly proposing mass claim.
No.

I vote for people I suspect to be Scum. No other reason.
And - 'whole game'???? I spent most of phase 1 and 2 on GR......
Robbeasy: .........

I spent most of phase 1 and 2 on GR......
Say no more, say no more, wink wink
Robbeasy: .........

I spent most of phase 1 and 2 on GR......
flubbucket: Say no more, say no more, wink wink
I love Monty Python...;)
Vitek: 1. I said what I want to see before I post it and post saying she is busy certainly doesn't count. You can take it to NFY and Joe. He should have replaced her long time ago.
2. Meanwhile you are talking about scum hunting, but spent most of the time moaning how everything is bad.
3. I kind of shared it, didn't I? ;-)
4. Interesting choice of words, why do you think I investigated townie?
5. I agree about Rob. He does this whole game. Votes people only to get them claim, but not directly proposing mass claim.
1. I understand, but looking at the deadline and we could have a lynch without you revealing information.
3. Not really, explained in 4.
4. I don't think you caught a mafia because of your vote. You're not a beat around the bush type when you know someone is scum. My thoughts are you found a townie, and are using that and the reads to try to see if anyone doesn't have a good reason for being suspicious of a person. Although I applaud, at the very least how you tried to put pressure on me seemed like it would be a lot more effective than the pressure votes I have on me.
5. And yes. Between his pressure votes for claims, his targetting of GameRager, and his 'defeated' vote of Adzeth (I feel like this is a bus vote, using the uninformed majority as a cover to bus a scumbuddy). I'm going to Vote Robbeasy. Right now he's my biggest and brightest target.

And I just seriously realized my wording from earlier...I can't keep shit straight lately.
flubbucket: Adzeth is a known evil and TwilightBard and NFY are also unwilling to be forthcoming with much information as well as quite lurky.
TwilightBard: The only other person I'm REALLY suspicious of right now (And yes, I'm aware that puts me at more suspects than potential scum) is our missing Frenchie. Unfortunately, there's not really much to say, but I know that we can have [Mafia/Town/Whatever take your pick for Informed Minority] who had justified reasons to be a lurker.
*Sigh* Does the substance of my posts count for nothing? I appreciate the point about absence not confirming one as non-scum. I'm just bemused as to how people can suspect me for that with seemingly no regard to the past 1000 or so posts where I have been more active.

People I'm counting as confirmed gangster:
Vitek (no counter-claim; pro-gangster play; gut feeling)
-> JMich (confirmed by Vitek)

Roles (claimed/flipped)
- 1-shot Vig (confirmed by cardflip)
- Doc/Blocker (confirmed by cardflip)
- 1-shot redirector (confirmed by cardflip)
- Cop
- Blocker

As for the wagon... I guess the thing that stood out most is Robbeasy's hot-footed bouncing from one to another. At this point I could almost count him amongst the non-scum because of the Goon logic, but that really makes me look askance at his actions.

(This post has been in the works since yesterday morning... the forum flipped out on me earlier and prevented me from posting then. x_x )
Red_Baron: In fact trying to start that discussion now with nothing to base in on is kinda a funny move I believe ;) Or are you Krypsyn claiming knowledge to otherwise? :D
*sigh* I was only trying to say that making assumptions is dangerous. No, I don't know anything; that is my point.

In other news, time to pressure TwilightBard:

Vote TwilightBard

That should bring him to L-2, unless Joe/I miscounted (I thought he had a vote on him prior to Joe's votecout as well, but I could be wrong).
I am currently in the last stages of my master, so don't expect anything from me before after the 24th - and I am assuming I'll be too drunk to post anything on the 24th itself :D
TwilightBard: The only other person I'm REALLY suspicious of right now (And yes, I'm aware that puts me at more suspects than potential scum) is our missing Frenchie. Unfortunately, there's not really much to say, but I know that we can have [Mafia/Town/Whatever take your pick for Informed Minority] who had justified reasons to be a lurker.
NotFrenchYet: *Sigh* Does the substance of my posts count for nothing? I appreciate the point about absence not confirming one as non-scum. I'm just bemused as to how people can suspect me for that with seemingly no regard to the past 1000 or so posts where I have been more active.

People I'm counting as confirmed gangster:
Vitek (no counter-claim; pro-gangster play; gut feeling)
-> JMich (confirmed by Vitek)

Roles (claimed/flipped)
- 1-shot Vig (confirmed by cardflip)
- Doc/Blocker (confirmed by cardflip)
- 1-shot redirector (confirmed by cardflip)
- Cop
- Blocker

As for the wagon... I guess the thing that stood out most is Robbeasy's hot-footed bouncing from one to another. At this point I could almost count him amongst the non-scum because of the Goon logic, but that really makes me look askance at his actions.

(This post has been in the works since yesterday morning... the forum flipped out on me earlier and prevented me from posting then. x_x )
Yeah - i realise my vote bouncing wasn't great - i had a theory about GR and Vitek / Flubb being in cahoots and being scum, but then got no support, so voted for next target.....that got no support either so just gave up and went with what everyone else wanted. Humble pie has since been devoured, after GR's flip!!
I can see how it looks and expected some heat today, if it takes my lynch to convince the GOON - VANILLA thing, then i have no-one to blame but myself...but I would assert that my GOON claim , before Randoms lynch and anyone elses claim of GOON, should count heavily in my favour.

Currently I have Vitek as Gangster, and Jmich and Flubb, as they have been cleared by him (Jmich directly, Flubb by inference).

Red_Baron i have leaning Gangster, due to Sisters link, and logic in his support of me and Goon questioning of me after I claimed.

You I have neutral - some suspicion because of lack of postage, but nothing in any postage to cause alarm.

Krypsyn and Twilight are main suspects at moment.
TwilightBard: 4. I don't think you caught a mafia because of your vote. You're not a beat around the bush type when you know someone is scum.
Am I not? Are we talking about the same person? I am the one who cast no vote on day 2. :-p

Unfortunately, you are kind of right in the rest of it. Still I would try something similar even if I got scum read on someone.

OK, I investigated Red_Baron and he's good. This also improves stance of Robbeasy a bit as well.

My town/scum list

Scum

TwilightBard - most likely scum. Seems like he rarely accused anyone this game (remember his list without scums?) and it seems like he tried to skate by through this game without drawing too much attention, was against Adzeth lynch for whatever reason. Voted Robb for being brightest target.

Krypsyn - some things were off from him, can't go back to find it know, has only one suspect, avoided voting Adzeth and insted they togetehr voted flub. AFP mostly followed other people opinions. AFP had slight plus for being first who said he doesn't find different suggested names scummy, though. :-p

NotFrenchYet - Towniest of "unknown" players. Mainly for day 1 when she was actually around. So high mainly because of Process of Elimination

Robbeasy - I can't say I think he plays good game and was jumping with votes like crazy, but I don't think it is necessary scummy (remind me to say something about this after the game ends). First to claim Goon (it's his plus), Adzeth was first to claim man after JMich's theory, though, so it can't be considered as solid confirmation. Gets town points for Baron's alignment.

JMich - Copped. Lower than RB because he declared Adzeth good for his name claim

flubbucket - Protected by doc when no kill happened

Red_Baron - Copped

Vítek - I am the tallest one after all.

Town

As I see it, remaining scums are most likely hidden among TwilightBard, Krypsyn, NotFrenchYet trio, with lower possibility possibility of Robbeasy and veeery low possibility of JMich.