It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nmillar: Yup, everyone seemed to have missed it until I brought it up during the day. It was then that ViolatorX contacted me and informed me I had won. That's when I asked for the game to continue.
Not exactly. It was brought up in observer thread shortly before you mentioned it.

nmillar: You would have been mod-killed during night 5 for the failure to shout 5 words, but I didn't want to win on the technicality, so asked ViolatorX to let the game continue.

I could also have claimed wins after both NFY and yourself double-posted. Again, winning on a technicality would have sucked.

Right before the final scene I was given two options:

A: Win by myself;
B: Win with town.

I chose B.
Not so bad choice if you consider you have been lynched and could very well lose. ;-)

How did you feel when bazilišek almost exactly described your role and everything?

@baz; I agree with Twilight. Coming with so "ground-breaking" theory and then not suppporting it wtih your own vote reduced her credibility.
Imma go to bed.

Thank you NFY, nmillar, jefe and of course Viola Torx for an incredibly exciting last day!
Wow...reading through the observer thread, I now realize how badly I screwed everything up.

I really should have jumped on the "where did the bodies come from?" thing sooner... I was feeling a little overwhelmed by all the information floating around, and by the fact that there seemed to be insurmountable evidence against me. Bad jefe...very badly done...

I'll do better next time. For one thing, I'm going to keep a notebook/word document from teh very beginning.

And forgetting the 5 word restriction...that was just stupid.
Post edited February 22, 2012 by jefequeso
jefequeso: I'll do better next time. For one thing, I'm going to keep a notebook/word document from teh very beginning.
You'll make a fine day 1 lynch, then.

...scum.
jefequeso: For one thing, I'm going to keep a notebook/word document from teh very beginning.
Yeah, not doing that right from the start is a mistake I've made in every game I've played. <_<;

And you played rather well for a beginner!
jefequeso: For one thing, I'm going to keep a notebook/word document from teh very beginning.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, not doing that right from the start is a mistake I've made in every game I've played. <_<;

...well, thanks. I'm still disappointed at the tactical errors I made. I could have handled the last day much better, if I had used a different approach. I was betting on trying to come across as genuine as possible...neglecting to realize that of course that approach wouldn't work in this case, because the pressure on NFY meant that she would be judging entirely on the facts... "impressions" wouldn't come into play. Should have put my energy toward getting a rock-tight counter argument...

well, at least I didn't take anyone down with me :P

jefequeso: I'll do better next time. For one thing, I'm going to keep a notebook/word document from teh very beginning.
Zchinque: You'll make a fine day 1 lynch, then.

...scum.
yeah, sure...pick on the newbie...:3

(crap...I'm not going to be able to use that excuse in game 11! WHAT SHALL I DO????)
SirPrimalform: Yeah, not doing that right from the start is a mistake I've made in every game I've played. <_<;

Reading the observer thread was almost as exciting as the actual thing. xD
Zchinque: You'll make a fine day 1 lynch, then.

...scum.
jefequeso: yeah, sure...pick on the newbie...:3

(crap...I'm not going to be able to use that excuse in game 11! WHAT SHALL I DO????)
Nothing to do with picking on the newbie. It's a well known fact that notes are what scum claim to make and/or refer to when they try to look town.

Or perhaps that's just me...

jefequeso: ...well, thanks. I'm still disappointed at the tactical errors I made. I could have handled the last day much better, if I had used a different approach. I was betting on trying to come across as genuine as possible...neglecting to realize that of course that approach wouldn't work in this case, because the pressure on NFY meant that she would be judging entirely on the facts... "impressions" wouldn't come into play. Should have put my energy toward getting a rock-tight counter argument...

If you want to see a proper screw up, have a look at the end of game #8. <__<;
Post edited February 22, 2012 by SirPrimalform
jefequeso: ...well, thanks. I'm still disappointed at the tactical errors I made. I could have handled the last day much better, if I had used a different approach. I was betting on trying to come across as genuine as possible...neglecting to realize that of course that approach wouldn't work in this case, because the pressure on NFY meant that she would be judging entirely on the facts... "impressions" wouldn't come into play. Should have put my energy toward getting a rock-tight counter argument...

SirPrimalform: If you want to see a proper screw up, have a look at the end of game #8. <__<;
Or game 1... :p
SirPrimalform: If you want to see a proper screw up, have a look at the end of game #8. <__<;
Damnation: Or game 1... :p
I see no screw up there, I distinctly remember winning. ;)
Damnation: Or game 1... :p
SirPrimalform: I see no screw up there, I distinctly remember winning. ;)
It was definately a town screw-up, though :D
I mean, who forgets to lynch someone on the second last day...

NotFrenchYet: Reading the observer thread was almost as exciting as the actual thing. xD
Yeah. It was cool to see what all the dead guys thought of what was going on. It was the game from another angle.
SirPrimalform: I see no screw up there, I distinctly remember winning. ;)
Damnation: It was definately a town screw-up, though :D
wait...what?

O_o
NotFrenchYet: Reading the observer thread was almost as exciting as the actual thing. xD
jefequeso: Yeah. It was cool to see what all the dead guys thought of what was going on. It was the game from another angle.
Damnation: It was definately a town screw-up, though :D
jefequeso: wait...what?

O_o
Yeah... One the first game, we were five alive during the last day. The two main suspects were GoJays and Eyeball (Now SirPrimalform), we decided lynching GoJays first, then SPF the next day would be the best course of action. Then we all pretty much went awol and the day met it's deadline, nolynch was carried out and in the end game we kinda lynched GoJays instead of SPF (Who was the last mafia)...
Post edited February 22, 2012 by Damnation
jefequeso: Yeah. It was cool to see what all the dead guys thought of what was going on. It was the game from another angle.

wait...what?

O_o
Damnation: Yeah... One the first game, we were five alive during the last day. The two main suspects were GoJays and Eyeball (Now SirPrimalform), we decided lynching GoJays first, then SPF the next day would be the best course of action. Then we all pretty much went awol and the day met it's deadline, nolynch was carried out and in the end game we kinda lynched GoJays instead of SPF (Who was the last mafia)...
well, you're all a sharp bunch of mafia cardsharks now :3