It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TwilightBard: Speaking of which, did my guess on how you were doing things come close to what I thought? Or was I just grabbing straws?
Rodzaju: To quote the observer thread:

My main problem was that I wanted to lynch the paranoid Cop, but I didn't know who he was.

The plan:
Push the fact that I had useful info, but no night ability, to protect me from NK.
Get Baz NK'ed so I was now (unsuspected) doc.
Then hunt for Cop & lynch him.
I hoped town would go along with this as a normal cop would be much more useful than a paranoid one.
And yes, the 4 roles I had were paranoid doc, backup doc (me), paranoid cop & backup cop (Me again).
With the exception of the 4 role thing, I'd say I was pretty spot on with what I thought. I had to fill in with what I didn't know (and since I was still suspect of Baz that really helped), but overall it seemed pretty right :D.

I'm gonna be dangerous next time I'm mafia with no holiday stress ^_^.
jefequeso: Maybe it's a little soon, but...is anyone gonna do a game 11?
We're already doing signups for it, I think the post is still on the main page.
Post edited February 22, 2012 by TwilightBard
:D
NotFrenchYet: Oooooh Robbeasy had ITEMS! That's something that will feature majorly in my setup! If I can balance the damn thing...
Spoilers!
TwilightBard: We're already doing signups for it, I think the post is still on the main page.
darn it...how'd I miss that?

Already full, so I'm in as a reserve I guess :(
Signups have been going on for a few days (because #10 ended).

NFY already linked you to the signup thread, but you should also favourite this thread:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1

That's how you find out about new games and such.
NotFrenchYet: Oooooh Robbeasy had ITEMS! That's something that will feature majorly in my setup! If I can balance the damn thing...
SirPrimalform: Spoilers!
Not really; that's one of the aspects I really can't keep secret. ;)

Also, Jefe, it's not full yet, it's a 16-person game.
Post edited February 22, 2012 by NotFrenchYet
X...random question...so I got zapped for the double post, not my failure to shout 5 words? What was the consequence for me not shouting the words, then?
SirPrimalform: Signups have been going on for a few days (because #10 ended).

NFY already linked you to the signup thread, but you should also favourite this thread:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1

That's how you find out about new games and such.
ahh, thanks.
Post edited February 22, 2012 by jefequeso
jefequeso: Already full, so I'm in as a reserve I guess :(
EDIT: As NFY has pointed out, it has two spots left.

Game #12 will be starting soon as well (since 9 just finished). I believe Zchinque isn't ready, so it'll be a game by JoeSapphire.
jefequeso: X...random question...so I got zapped for the double post, not my failure to shout 5 words? What was the consequence for me not shouting the words, then?
No, it was the words as far as I know.
Post edited February 22, 2012 by SirPrimalform
jefequeso: X...random question...so I got zapped for the double post, not my failure to shout 5 words? What was the consequence for me not shouting the words, then?
You would have been mod-killed during night 5 for the failure to shout 5 words, but I didn't want to win on the technicality, so asked ViolatorX to let the game continue.

I could also have claimed wins after both NFY and yourself double-posted. Again, winning on a technicality would have sucked.

Right before the final scene I was given two options:

A: Win by myself;
B: Win with town.

I chose B.
jefequeso: Already full, so I'm in as a reserve I guess :(
SirPrimalform: Game #12 will be starting soon as well (since 9 just finished). I believe Zchinque isn't ready, so it'll be a game by JoeSapphire.
hmm...I've heard such games are quite zany. That might be fun.
SirPrimalform: Game #12 will be starting soon as well (since 9 just finished). I believe Zchinque isn't ready, so it'll be a game by JoeSapphire.
jefequeso: hmm...I've heard such games are quite zany. That might be fun.
You can play in 11 if you want, see NFY's post and my edit.
My main wish for the game was that Robbeasy was alive when you did that master plan.

I would have loved to see the reaction when the hammerer would have set the bomb off killing Bazilisek.

Sigh
nmillar: You would have been mod-killed during night 5 for the failure to shout 5 words, but I didn't want to win on the technicality, so asked ViolatorX to let the game continue.

I could also have claimed wins after both NFY and yourself double-posted. Again, winning on a technicality would have sucked.

I chose B.
So despite being mafia, you turned out to be the hero of the town?

...that's awesome!
nmillar: You would have been mod-killed during night 5 for the failure to shout 5 words, but I didn't want to win on the technicality, so asked ViolatorX to let the game continue.

I chose B.
nmillar gets all the wins. Very nobly played. :)

I chose B.
You're missing out the fact that Violator forgot about the post restriction as much as Jefe did. It was only after the day had started that you were offered the first choice, right?