It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok, my current vague reads:

Baz: Town - His role has been pretty much confirmed and for balance reasons I can't see him being anything but town (we don't have another doc)
Purple_Duke: Town - Initially I though it perfectly possible for him to be mafia, but for him to get a kill on the second night he'd have to be Gambiani. Zchinque has already demonstrated with maths that the game would be extremely unbalanced with 3 mafia on each side.
NFY: Town - Again, balance reasons. Someone is Angelo Cervi and she hasn't been counterclaimed...
Jef: Town(?) - It's perfectly possible that he's a serial killer (after all, mafia are still a threat to a serial killer so the killing of one of the Gambiani family doesn't make him necessarily town)

Zchinque: Leaning scum - Was far to quick to jump on the "Yeah, let's lynch two people!" plan and is now pushing a plan that seems to involve killing as many people as quickly as possible.
Damnation: Leaning town - Something of a mystery, but not behaving especially scummy in my eyes.
nmillar: Suspicious as hell - Being evasive and ignoring questions asked repeatedly of him, I don't know what to make of him.
SirPrimalform: Stand up guy - wouldn't hear a word against him.

I agree with Baz on the kill thing, I think for balance reasons once mafia faction has been killed then the other would be free to kill every night.

Because I want him to damn well answer me: vote nmillar
SirPrimalform: Because I want him to damn well answer me: vote nmillar
How many times do I need to answer the same question? I know that Damnation is Vanilla Town because the flavour very strongly suggests it. Back in Day 3 I actually outed him as Vanilla Town, but backtracked in an effort to hopefully confuse the mafia. I already stated this a couple of pages back.
SirPrimalform: Because I want him to damn well answer me: vote nmillar
nmillar: How many times do I need to answer the same question? I know that Damnation is Vanilla Town because the flavour very strongly suggests it. Back in Day 3 I actually outed him as Vanilla Town, but backtracked in an effort to hopefully confuse the mafia. I already stated this a couple of pages back.
None of the actual details you've given us (that I've seen*) have been anywhere near that clear. Could you elaborate?

*it's perfectly possible that I just missed them
nmillar: How many times do I need to answer the same question? I know that Damnation is Vanilla Town because the flavour very strongly suggests it. Back in Day 3 I actually outed him as Vanilla Town, but backtracked in an effort to hopefully confuse the mafia. I already stated this a couple of pages back.
SirPrimalform: None of the actual details you've given us (that I've seen*) have been anywhere near that clear. Could you elaborate?

Right here.
SirPrimalform: None of the actual details you've given us (that I've seen*) have been anywhere near that clear. Could you elaborate?

nmillar: Right here.
That's just you saying he's a vanilla townie, I've already seen that. I'm asking what about his criminal record makes this so obvious to you?
SirPrimalform: That's just you saying he's a vanilla townie, I've already seen that. I'm asking what about his criminal record makes this so obvious to you?
"respected member of the community" - this implies he's town.

"does nothing but run a cafe" - this implies he's vanilla.

"never had any brushes with the law except for a possession charge" - again, implies he's town.
SirPrimalform: That's just you saying he's a vanilla townie, I've already seen that. I'm asking what about his criminal record makes this so obvious to you?
nmillar: "respected member of the community" - this implies he's town.

"never had any brushes with the law except for a possession charge" - again, implies he's town.
Just out of curiosity, could you paraphrase what you were told about TwilightBard?
nmillar: "respected member of the community" - this implies he's town.

Right, because we know that a minimal criminal record means town, like poor poor St. TwilightBard. And you yourself are using the word 'imply' and yet you claim 100% certainty that he's town. You simply can't be 100% certain with such vague information (especially since it's already been demonstrated that you hardly get all of the relevant information).

You may have picked up on TwilightBard having a power role, but you didn't pick up on his alignment at all. While it certainly looks like Damnation's vanilla, I see nothing in your information to suggest he's town. Anyway, since it's served it's purpose: unvote nmillar
Damnation: Just out of curiosity, could you paraphrase what you were told about TwilightBard?
"TwilightBard is seen as a disruptive member of society and often prevents people carrying our their jobs." - Role Blocker.

"No criminal record." - I assumed this meant he was town, but I hold my hands up here and admit I was wrong.

However, I still do believe without a shadow of a doubt that Damnation is Town. You should know by now that it's very difficult to persuade me to change my mind in mafia games! ;)
Damnation: Just out of curiosity, could you paraphrase what you were told about TwilightBard?
nmillar: "TwilightBard is seen as a disruptive member of society and often prevents people carrying our their jobs." - Role Blocker.

"No criminal record." - I assumed this meant he was town, but I hold my hands up here and admit I was wrong.

However, I still do believe without a shadow of a doubt that Damnation is Town. You should know by now that it's very difficult to persuade me to change my mind in mafia games! ;)
Now this is easily said in hindsight, but I'd say "disruptive member of society" doesn't sound very townish :p
SirPrimalform: Purple_Duke: Town - Initially I though it perfectly possible for him to be mafia, but for him to get a kill on the second night he'd have to be Gambiani. Zchinque has already demonstrated with maths that the game would be extremely unbalanced with 3 mafia on each side.
I have a feeling its just me missing a joke, but who is that? Me? Or did someone change their name and I have yet to notice?

Good to see the paraphrasing nmillar and for twilightbeard, makes it easier to see why you say as you do. Also as Damnation said: Disrupting town eh? :P
SirPrimalform: Purple_Duke: Town - Initially I though it perfectly possible for him to be mafia, but for him to get a kill on the second night he'd have to be Gambiani. Zchinque has already demonstrated with maths that the game would be extremely unbalanced with 3 mafia on each side.
Red_Baron: I have a feeling its just me missing a joke, but who is that? Me? Or did someone change their name and I have yet to notice?
It's you, I just swapped the colour and title. ;)
Would you prefer Green_Count?
SirPrimalform: It's you, I just swapped the colour and title. ;)
Hehe thought so, maybe pink would be more fitting considering my avatar.. :P If you have to change it :D
SirPrimalform: It's you, I just swapped the colour and title. ;)
Red_Baron: Hehe thought so, maybe pink would be more fitting considering my avatar.. :P If you have to change it :D
Pink... Lord? =S
Red_Baron: Hehe thought so, maybe pink would be more fitting considering my avatar.. :P If you have to change it :D
SirPrimalform: Considering pink is close to red, I'd say Pink_Baroness

Pink... Lord? =S