It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

N0x0ss: If you happen to be killed before though, If you are indeed town that is, I'll leave it out to the players to decide of my fate :-) .
So I'm your night kill targer? o_O

ViolatorX: Matti,Alyien,Gazoinks please play the game thank you. Its frustrating to see only half the players contributing.
Hmmm, I guess it's possible one or more could be a lurking mafioso ...
N0x0ss: If you happen to be killed before though, If you are indeed town that is, I'll leave it out to the players to decide of my fate :-) .
nmillar: So I'm your night kill targer? o_O

ViolatorX: Matti,Alyien,Gazoinks please play the game thank you. Its frustrating to see only half the players contributing.
nmillar: Hmmm, I guess it's possible one or more could be a lurking mafioso ...
Yep, this is exactly what i meant xD
ViolatorX: 1. He dangled a carrot in front of the town and then retracted it, yet only myself picks it up I wanted to know what and WHY he did that. Day one was ruined by the gameon and that left us another townie town and we still dont know a thing.
He obviously doesn't have scum investigation on anyone as he would certainly acted on it. This is all you need to know. Anything from your side draws more and more attention and saying I want some info isn't valid reason. Don't you agree scum would want to know this?

ViolatorX: 2.I got a vote from someone I FOS'd and a follower. You were leaning scum for weeks now so your vote was "expected" and I havent really been able to take gamerager seriously(no offense) till the last few days where he has actually been playing a game.
Hmmm, downplaying both votes again. I am leaning scum for weeks? Why? And why you never voted me then?

ViolatorX: 3.Nmillar has only been scum in a game I MADE him be scum, but he is being more vague unlike he usual crusade of people, Is this enough of a belief to make him scum. Though I would like from him a larger reasoning of why Ironstar is scummy and he response to the situation.
You are flip-flopping on him quite hard. He play like scum but he is not scum because he plays like he plays here as scum. And suddenly, when you learn, player with most votes gets lynched even if not scum, you vote your leaning town player.

ViolatorX: 4.Nmillar likes to press on people through the entire day if he believes they are scum. Instead he started the day pressing on Ironstar which I believe he would have pressed on him to he did a full reaction. He has rode the storm of posts against him very well.
I don't understand this post, sorry. So he presses on people as town to find scum but instead he pressed on IronStar to get reaction? Could you rephrase it, please?

ViolatorX: 5.As I stated I think Mattis defence of Ironstar was ooc from his point of view, considering its the only thing he contributed I wanted to know WHY he defended him. I stated at the end of 398 I was to vote for him and he DIDNT SAY ANYTHING, hence guess what I voted for him.
Actually you said, you will abstain with vote until matti responds, not that you are going to vote him. More logical would be to vote your FOS target instead. I was leaning scum for weeks and matti had one post you disliked. And you said matti is scum if IronStar is and then you left out the intermediary.

ViolatorX: 6.I used ad homs as I often do in arguements to promote an emotional respose, Its nothing personal and you are probably one of my favourite members on this forum, was deliberate to gain some response from at least someone.
Meh.

ViolatorX: 7.Ive answered them before and I have now expended further.
No you didn't. I asked you to quote and link where you said what you claimed to say about matti in that "slow or dumb" post. And you were eluding to

ViolatorX: 8.Stupid deadline and rule leaves me little choice in the matter, life or death makes the matter more urgant.
This is completely scum mindset. You want to lynch someone who you had as leaning town very recently only because you want to save your skin. You deserve to get lynched.

ViolatorX: 9.Im a townie and as I have stated in games beforehand, I believe looking after number one as a priority. I learnt the lesson in game 5 not to stick my head out for my aligned group dispite my thoughts. That would also be pretty stupid as us townies are in a pretty poor state, we know nothing and half the people arnet playing.
See above. Who is "number one"? You? So saving vanilla town (as you claimed) is so important you would lynch someone who you believe is town.

nmillar: I want to see if N0x0ss actually carries through with his suicide promise. :)
Don't you dare!
nmillar: ViolatorX and IronStar have both been guilty of what appears to be role-fishing, N0x0ss refuses to share his reads and boct1584 made that early slip by complaining that "card-flip" favours town.
Hang on...role fishing? Where exactly did I do that?
nmillar: ViolatorX and IronStar have both been guilty of what appears to be role-fishing, N0x0ss refuses to share his reads and boct1584 made that early slip by complaining that "card-flip" favours town.
IronStar: Hang on...role fishing? Where exactly did I do that?
You're both further away from a lynch, so be happy and think about your next move.
IronStar: Nothing changed from my prior decision - we lunch nmillar this round and if it fails = N0x0ss is next.

So vote nmillar
Reading back through the thread, I came across the post quoted above. It appears that IronStar is in fact a cannibal and wants to eat me, and he has plans to invite N0x0ss to dinner tomorrow ...
IronStar: Nothing changed from my prior decision - we lunch nmillar this round and if it fails = N0x0ss is next.

So vote nmillar
nmillar: Reading back through the thread, I came across the post quoted above. It appears that IronStar is in fact a cannibal and wants to eat me, and he has plans to invite N0x0ss to dinner tomorrow ...
As long as you're the dinner ;).
Posting as to avoid prod and/or be modkilled. Will read the last few pages and reply in kind soon.
Vitek: OK, let's reply to this smart fellow:

Vitek: Vítek: Why are you so awesome? Why are you so sure Violator is scum?
Vitek: I dunno, I just am.
1. He fished really hard for info he has no need to know while giving dubious explanation.
2. He downplayed votes he got as unimportant.
3. He said nmillar plays like scum but he think he is town.
4. As example why is nmillar not scum and what would he do as scum he given actions that nmilalr actually did.
5. He said matti is scum if IronStar is but he voted matti. He claims he stated suspicion of matti before but refuses to point out where.
6. He used ad homs to avoid responding to my questions.
7. He avoids responding to my quiestions repeatedly.
8. He started to push only viable wagon to his own when he learned he doesn't need to be lynched to die.
9. He pushes wagon on someone who he put as leaning town recently only to avoid his own death.

have I forgotten something? Feel free to remind me.

How is this not good lynch?
-----------------------------------------------------
@N0x0ss: GameRager is my press agent from now on. Most of things he said are my opinion too.
------------------------------------------------
N0x0ss, you are acting terribly. You claim you won't support any case made but someone else because they are weak but yet you still push your case against nmillar. Most players said it is weak but you never stopped and asked yourself if it really is. You presented no new evidences and you cling on something even you can't possibly believe now. You became obssessed with it and I think you don't even care whether he is scum or not.
----------------------------------------------
Then you are appealling on GameRager and saying he is not with you anymore but instead he is with me against you, which you should know is total bullshit. I thought most of the game that you are townie and as I understand it GameRager did too. So we are against you only because we don't want to vote same person as you do? But we have no reason to. You have outdated case that was rejected long time ago. Almost everyone understands this but you refuse to see it.
On the other hand you did a lot of scummy thing and only thing that makes me not vote you is that your actions doesn't make sense as mafia.

@nmillar: WTF? Reasons, dude!
Most if not all those reasons I agree with and are in part or full why I voted for ViolatorX.
--------------------
It's almost as if we are the same person.......eek!
--------------------
As I said before I think either N0x0ss is scum and is going back and forth with NMillar to get him lynched, or is town and is just fixated on getting NMillar lynched for some odd reason/due to some odd reasoning(Less likely.). Or they're both scum and this is all a big ploy to keep us from suspecting or eliminating either of them.
---------------------
It might be a scum ploy to make himself seem less scummy/appeal to me to trust him more....who knows.
---------------------
I also wonder why he dropped his vote so close to the deadline.......maybe NMillar knows ViolatorX is scum(And possibly is scum himself?) and is trying to avoid lynch of a fellow scum?

Vitek: Can someone explain to me what is going on here?
N0x0ss dropped his vote for NMillar when the votecount went from 3 for ViolatorX and 3 for NMillar, to 2 for ViolatorX and 3 for NMillar(When Nmillar dropped his vote for ViolatorX.).....despite wanting NMIllar lynched(So he said/says.). Why would he drop his vote for Nmillar when Nmillar had highest votecount and was in line to finally be lynched? Odd, isn't it?

I'm guessing my feeling about one or both of them being scum is becoming ever more validated.

So vote nmillar
nmillar: Reading back through the thread, I came across the post quoted above. It appears that IronStar is in fact a cannibal and wants to eat me, and he has plans to invite N0x0ss to dinner tomorrow ...
omnomnonom :P
ViolatorX: Sigh just to please you then although I have already stated this

1. He dangled a carrot in front of the town and then retracted it, yet only myself picks it up I wanted to know what and WHY he did that. Day one was ruined by the gameon and that left us another townie town and we still dont know a thing.
----------------------------------
2.I got a vote from someone I FOS'd and a follower. You were leaning scum for weeks now so your vote was "expected" and I havent really been able to take gamerager seriously(no offense) till the last few days where he has actually been playing a game.

3.Nmillar has only been scum in a game I MADE him be scum, but he is being more vague unlike he usual crusade of people, Is this enough of a belief to make him scum. Though I would like from him a larger reasoning of why Ironstar is scummy and he response to the situation.

4.Nmillar likes to press on people through the entire day if he believes they are scum. Instead he started the day pressing on Ironstar which I believe he would have pressed on him to he did a full reaction. He has rode the storm of posts against him very well.

5.As I stated I think Mattis defence of Ironstar was ooc from his point of view, considering its the only thing he contributed I wanted to know WHY he defended him. I stated at the end of 398 I was to vote for him and he DIDNT SAY ANYTHING, hence guess what I voted for him.

6.I used ad homs as I often do in arguements to promote an emotional respose, Its nothing personal and you are probably one of my favourite members on this forum, was deliberate to gain some response from at least someone.

7.Ive answered them before and I have now expended further.

8.Stupid deadline and rule leaves me little choice in the matter, life or death makes the matter more urgant.

9.Im a townie and as I have stated in games beforehand, I believe looking after number one as a priority. I learnt the lesson in game 5 not to stick my head out for my aligned group dispite my thoughts. That would also be pretty stupid as us townies are in a pretty poor state, we know nothing and half the people arnet playing.
--------------------
Why havent I voted for Boct: He imo hasnt posted anything to tip the scale in either direction. He was an early fos for being rather pedantic about the whole card flip. Though again thats a flimsy reasoning.

Im working from home today and in a good mood so feel free to ask me anything else.

And as im here

Matti,Alyien,Gazoinks please play the game thank you. Its frustrating to see only half the players contributing.
1. He might've just been a newbie at mafia and didn't know if he had a power role/info to share or not, or whether he could/should share info if he knew he had it. After contacting OP/Baz(As he said he would.), plus others telling him not to to avoid being nightkilled by scum, I am guessing he chose not to. There's nothing to suggest he was dangling anything in front of anyone at the time, or even now.

Others even told you/him/us that revealing a power role wasn't a wise choice unless absolutely necessary/needed, yet you kept asking him anyways.....as if you wanted to verify if he had a power role so you could off him(Or have your scum buddies off him.).
--------------------
2. Just because you FOS's a player doesn't mean they voted for you for that reason. They could have(And i'm guessing Vitek did have.) other reasons......like seeing you do/say something suspicious. As for following......I told you 3 times already that i'm not following Vitek(Beyond agreeing with his vote/reasoning behind it and casting my own.). But call it what you will. I think you're just downplaying the votes(As Vitek also said, I know.) now to avoid the lynch and lay low.
----------------------
3. no reply applicable
---------------------
4. no reply applicable
---------------------
5. So you voted for matti and suspect him of being scum because he posts little and because he randomly(seemingly) defended someone he(possibly) believed to be a fellow town? Seriously? Either you're scum and you're trying to draw attention from yourself by casting suspicion on Matti or trying to get him lynched for some other scum-related reason, or you are a town with a suspicion of another player based on very flimsy reasoning. I dunno which is worse for us town.
--------------------
6. Regardless, it didn't make your case/claim of being a fellow town any stronger/better when Vitek probed your recent actions/words here.
--------------------
7. no applicable reply
-----------------
8. I, for one, am glad for the deadline. It keeps the game moving despite some people not playing/barely playing while others post what they can to keep the game afloat.
-------------------
9. If you are a townie as you claim, and want to live(To keep playing and/or help town win.), then stop playing/acting so scummy. Answer questions posed to you clearly and informatively, and try not to avoid answering/sidestep questions or write any more vague/odd replies(In whole or part.) as well.

If you are scum & keep posting as you currently are then you're going to get lynched(Which I wouldn't mind, I guess, as it would help us town win.), and you won't be able to keep playing or help your side.

If you are town then you're also going to get lynched if you keep playing so suspiciously, which will cause us town to lose(And you won't be able to play any more/help us town either.)
------------------------
Why do I get the feeling GameRager is trying very hard to prove indirectly that he IS town ?

Quotes :
"if you are scum & keep posting as you currently are then you're going to get lynched(Which I wouldn't mind, I guess, as it would help us town win.), and you won't be able to keep playing or help your side.

If you are town then you're also going to get lynched if you keep playing so suspiciously, which will cause us town to lose(And you won't be able to play any more/help us town either.)"

"You are costing us the game(If you are town) by acting scummy through your constant want/need to lynch NMillar & the way you've gone about telling us of it. "

"Well if you're scum(As I think you might be[Dunno for certain yet.].) then this would actually be a blessing as it'd help the town win. You could be scum and you're possibly trying reverse psychology here to draw attention from you by saying this...I dunno for sure though."

"If you're town, though, I dunno if losing you due to your scummy actions here lately would be a hit we could take after two town losses."

I hope you don't think that you're out of suspicion, with every "Act like a true town" speech you pull ??
I might suspect Nmillar, but that doesn't make me blind to your actions :-).

You should follow Vitek's lead.. He doesn't deems it necessary to remind every 2 messages that he is INDEED town.

All I'm saying is watch out GameRager, your "Hero" play might fool some but not me :-).
N0x0ss: Why do I get the feeling GameRager is trying very hard to prove indirectly that he IS town ?

Quotes :
Snipped to save space.
---------------------------------------------
I hope you don't think that you're out of suspicion, with every "Act like a true town" speech you pull ??
---------------------------------------
You should follow Vitek's lead.. He doesn't deems it necessary to remind every 2 messages that he is INDEED town.
-------------------------------------
All I'm saying is watch out GameRager, your "Hero" play might fool some but not me :-).
That's just how I phrase my replies & play the game.
--------------------------------
If you have a genuine case against me then present it. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have or evidence(If you have any.) that you'd care to present. Otherwise you just seem to be trying to divert attention away from yourself(And possibly ViolatorX or NMIllar.) with this reply.

Also if you suspect NMIllar(as you claimed many times before) then present a good reason/proof why you think NMillar is scum, otherwise it(and this) is all just an act as far as i'm concerned.
Again, i'm not trying to "remind" anyone of anything. That's just how I write my replies/play the game. You act/reply as if I hard claimed a town role in my replies or something similar, when all I did was write stuff like what you quoted.
And your whole act doesn't fool me either. If ViolatorX didn't paint a bigger target on himself i'd be lynching you or NMillar, tbh.
N0x0ss: Why do I get the feeling GameRager is trying very hard to prove indirectly that he IS town ?

Quotes :
Snipped to save space.
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
GameRager: That's just how I phrase my replies & play the game.
If you have a genuine case against me then present it. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have or evidence(If you have any.) that you'd care to present. Otherwise you just seem to be trying to divert attention away from yourself(And possibly ViolatorX or NMIllar.) with this reply.

Also if you suspect NMIllar(as you claimed many times before) then present a good reason/proof why you think NMillar is scum, otherwise it(and this) is all just an act as far as i'm concerned.
Again, i'm not trying to "remind" anyone of anything. That's just how I write my replies/play the game. You act/reply as if I hard claimed a town role in my replies or something similar, when all I did was write stuff like what you quoted.
And your whole act doesn't fool me either. If ViolatorX didn't paint a bigger target on himself i'd be lynching you or NMillar, tbh.
Why would you be lynching Nmillar ? Do you have evidence against him/her ?

And I'm tired of you giving orders like you own the game :S ..

Avoid making yourself hated by telling people how to behave, friendly advice.
N0x0ss: Why would you be lynching Nmillar ? Do you have evidence against him/her ?
----------------------------
And I'm tired of you giving orders like you own the game :S ..

Avoid making yourself hated by telling people how to behave, friendly advice.
I don't trust the whole back/forth between you two...it seems "forced", is all. As such, I believe one or both of you are mafia.....as such both of you are leaning scum right now, but I could change my mind on this as I watch the game progress and read more of your replies and those of others.
------------------------------
Meh, don't like it don't play. This game isn't for wimps and wusses. :P

(I wasn't giving people orders, btw, just "friendly advice" as you put it. Not my fault if you interpret it as being orders/harsher than it is.)