It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's the usual quiet weekend then!

I've not got anything more to contribute at the moment, but I'll go ahead and vote IronStar. His play is dangerous for town, and despite the flaws being pointed out to him, he still chooses to go down the same path.
Meh, phone posting sucks. :-(
Although I am not convinced about NM+NO scumteam, it's not impossible and N0x0ss is making it seem less possible than it really is and he is painting himself as much more towny than he really is. Also dumber than I believe he is. :-) His attacks on nmillar could be feigned scumhunting, that's something scum desire to achieve. And buddying town player can be good way to gain trust. And when this player is possible to get lynched it could be even better as it shows that the person was right. No, he wouldn't expect gameon's modkill and I believe even scums weren't happy about it, but it helped.
Also, you are again saying that you would want no-lynch as scum, while you were pushing it before and labeled people wanting it as town. I still believe IronStar is the best lynch. I am waiting for Violator's post and need to see much more from matti.
Men, phone posting really sucks.
Ummm gameon's self destruction really didnt help things.

Anyway so as the day ends we lost 2 townies.

Gameon and Planeshaper

Both Vanilla

Planeshapers actions were to argue with Gazoink and an exchange of votes were exchanged between the two. This seemed very suspect on Gazoinks part as he immediately jumped at being suspected and post 175 to me anyway seems to be as if he is trying to divert with the attention by saying "If I were mafia why would I vote nolynch?"

It would make perfect sense in the fact that none of the mafia would die and you would as a team be able to provide a kill, I dont warrent this alone to be vote worthy but the evidence so far isnt really doing you many favors, especially that you put the nolynch to -1 as near the end of the chain is a common place for mafia to place their votes to end the day. Coupled with post 378 sometimes the best action is the most obvious.

The killing of planeshaper draws the likely suspects to look like.

Vitek- Mentioning he gained "scumpoints" at the end
Gazoinks- Arguement with him during the day
Noxoss - General aggressive play and seemed to mirror gameons mentality during the first day.

I do find Viteks whole post about kill reasoning to be slightly odd as what infomation does the mafia generally have in a game on day 1?. Its either a complete stab on the dark, a threat or something to smear dirt upon another town oriented player.

Who would benefit from killing planeshaper would be people like boct,aylien who never really had any interaction with them.

Ayliens I have infomation but dont know what to do with it is also bugging me, It seems to innocently ignorant for my liking. Like dangling a carrot we cannot reach, I mean youve basically gave that you have a powerrole but havent disclosed what and unless Im being blind(or the fact its 237am here) that I cannot see such infomation.

In regards to the NO/Nmillar arguement/scumteam debate, Nmillar seems to always be the good guy in the random draw(I made him mafia in my game) and although he play seems to be like in 9 where he was scum, I dont believe he is in this game either. Truth be told im really unsure though I think hes leaning town.

I find Ironstars reasoning for voting to be very weak like the rest you BUT I also find the people voting for him to be able to use it as an excuse for a quick and easy lynch. A combination of post 382 and Viteks long post about why it wouldnt make sense for the mafia to kill planeshaper = fos vitek[b/]

But that could be the lack of rational thinking at a late period of a long weekend from myself. TBH I really dont trust Ironstar either as he appears to be a bandwagon jumper.

Boct and GR I would like to see some reads from as they havent really been judged by people from this. I think that Nmillar is probably town though his reads may prove insightful.

If Ironstar is indeed mafia then I really think that Matti is aswell, just seemed out of character from his posts to jump to a players defense when he has only really generalised in conversation.

So to summerise my garble of a 3am post

Leaning Town
Nmillar
Aylien(If he discloses said info hes apparently holding)
Noxoss

Leaning Scum
Vitek
Ironstar

Scummy
Gazoinks
Matti1996

I have no Idea
Boct1584
Gamerager

I will abstain my vote till Ive heard more from Matti who I also think is scum.
Off topic, I really hate the lack of preview button on this site so can only apologise for the / error
Haha, I'm not really withholding info, it's more that I thought I had more info than I actually did.
That line is probably enough *info* for you to figure out my role ;)
I said that planeshaper's kill doesn't make sense? Where? It makes perfect sense.
What is post 382? The one about IronStar? My phone doesn't show post numbers so I had to count it manualy.
Come on, people, play. There are several posts which are worth of response but no one seems to care. :-(
ViolatorX: ...
Are you serious? Don't do this, aylien.
ViolatorX: ...
Vitek: Are you serious? Don't do this, aylien.
At this point it might be for the best though. aylien's probably top of the running to get nightkilled since s/he's basically announced s/he has a power role. If s/he has any info to share, it might be best if s/he did it before night.
I will post my reads (or responses to some posts, don't know where it will go) after I reread all the posts (again).

I think that there are many games where you can just jump in and play, but Mafia isn't one and you need to take a lot of notes (at least that's what I will be doing from now on).

It's school again so I will probably post it not tomorrow but on Tuesday.
aylien: Haha, I'm not really withholding info, it's more that I thought I had more info than I actually did.
That line is probably enough *info* for you to figure out my role ;)
If you did have any substantial info, you wouldn't be considering me as mafia.
So Either you're mafia and lying about having info, or your info is worth n.o.t.h.i.n.g.
N0x0ss: If you did have any substantial info, you wouldn't be considering me as mafia.
So Either you're mafia and lying about having info, or your info is worth n.o.t.h.i.n.g.
Because any substantial info has to be about you, the person who essentially claimed vanilla town...
N0x0ss: If you did have any substantial info, you wouldn't be considering me as mafia.
Vitek: Because any substantial info has to be about you, the person who essentially claimed vanilla town...
I've been basically treated as stupid, and fool for a while now..
May I remind you people, that every decision up until now I took regarding people has proven wise ?
I defended Gameon when people were ganging up on him ? turned out he was town.
I proposed attacking nmillar, the only person joining me at that time got killed, and I never really suspect said person.

You might critisize my methods all you want, I am town and it my gameplay has proven correct up till now.
The fact is, your instincts respectevely (yes all of yours ) SUCK.
I'm tired of being critisized or compared to an evil genius if not a dumb townie, but in the end, I'm not the one who pointed fingers on Gameon / Planeshaper, and this counts for something. Plus I'm the closest one of you lot to what you can actually call an argument instead of basing your deduction on NOTHING.

I'm ready to take the fall, and encourage Ironstar to continue voting Nmillar. The fact is, you guys have to learn to take risks.. otherwise this game won't advance, and if you really think I'm mafia, then by all means do lynch me after nmillar's death. You'd still have the advantage of 5 townies vs 2 mafia :)
I like how when I propose a risky deal, I'm suddenly potentially a Townie... but then when it's just to critisize me, i'm a very evil mafia. Make up your mind people.

If you lot want to lynch me, go ahead and let us be done with it. Otherwise lynch nmiller, but for god sake, LYNCH SOMEBODY.
Vitek: I said that planeshaper's kill doesn't make sense? Where? It makes perfect sense.
What is post 382? The one about IronStar? My phone doesn't show post numbers so I had to count it manualy.
Come on, people, play. There are several posts which are worth of response but no one seems to care. :-(
It does? Can people who said that i'm scum please explain me why would I nightkill someone who agreed w/ noxsos and me? It doesn't make any sense!
Vitek: I said that planeshaper's kill doesn't make sense? Where? It makes perfect sense.
IronStar: It does? Can people who said that i'm scum please explain me why would I nightkill someone who agreed w/ noxsos and me? It doesn't make any sense!
n0x0ss.. please.
IronStar: It does? Can people who said that i'm scum please explain me why would I nightkill someone who agreed w/ noxsos and me? It doesn't make any sense!
N0x0ss: n0x0ss.. please.
Sorry. :/ I typed from phone....