It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: All of them were already ripe for prod (or replacement in case of aylien) when you posted last time and we shouldn't act as mod. ;-)
I know and apologise. It was a very hectic week; I basically posted that thing and had to rush out right afterwards.
Vote count please ...
Vitek: All of them were already ripe for prod (or replacement in case of aylien) when you posted last time and we shouldn't act as mod. ;-)
bazilisek: I know and apologise. It was a very hectic week; I basically posted that thing and had to rush out right afterwards.
No problem......we're just glad you're back and the game is going on schedule.
Votecount the Sixth

ViolatorX: 3 votes (L-3). Voted by Vitek (#417), GameRager (#419) and nmillar (#541).
nmillar: 2 votes (L-4). Voted by IronStar (#366) and ViolatorX (#503).
N0x0ss: 1 vote (L-5). Voted by boct1584 (#438).

Not voting: Gazoinks, matti1996, aylien, N0x0ss. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
bazilisek: Votecount the Sixth

ViolatorX: 3 votes (L-3). Voted by Vitek (#417), GameRager (#419) and nmillar (#541).

Not voting: Gazoinks, matti1996, aylien, N0x0ss. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
What happens in case of a vote-tie at the deadline ?
bazilisek: Votecount the Sixth

N0x0ss: What happens in case of a vote-tie at the deadline ?
Haven't you been listening? ;)

OP already answered this, and said it'll be a random.org "roll" to chose the lynchee in that case.
Ok thanks...

So basically at this point, Violator is gonna probably be sacrified ?

Ahlala... I'll probably be the next "lynch" victim.. :/...
N0x0ss: Ahlala... I'll probably be the next "lynch" victim.. :/...
Where did you get that impression?
N0x0ss: Ok thanks...

So basically at this point, Violator is gonna probably be sacrified ?

Ahlala... I'll probably be the next "lynch" victim.. :/...
I dunno if this is an act designed to make us feel sorry for you/think you're town, or you really don't know what's going on here(With regards to the game rules/deadlines Baz has been implementing.).

Thing is, this is just a way to keep the game moving(The deadline & forced lynches based on highest votecount at the time.) implemented by Baz....usually the game plays as per normal, with the majority vote needed to lynch someone for that "day" in the game.
I'm still paying attention, just not sure what to add.
boct1584: I'm still paying attention, just not sure what to add.
You reads...who you think is town/scum/etc. C'mon man....out with it. :)
You managed to not post for almost 1 complete week while still following the thread?!
*facepalm*
You won't get my Sympathy, sir. ;-)
Vitek: You managed to not post for almost 1 complete week while still following the thread?!
*facepalm*
You won't get my Sympathy, sir. ;-)
He's either a very newbie-ish town who is afraid to give away something/say the wrong thing and get lynched(By scum for being town or by town who think he might be scum.), or he's the best scum player in the whole game.
GameRager: He's either a very newbie-ish town who is afraid to give away something/say the wrong thing and get lynched(By scum for being town or by town who think he might be scum.), or he's the best scum player in the whole game.
I have very differing criteria for best scum player. It is someone who manages to post often, look townie even when leading town astray and able to get out of sticky situations. I don't consider player who lurks as some lurker god best. Maybe best lurker becasue I really thought he disappeared.
Okay, here's something.

To Vitek: After I chose to interpret your claim of Mafia as something else, you accused me of role fishing. Let me ask this: What else would you have had me do? Either you're a townie whose fakeclaim did nothing and you're upset about that, or you're a scum who claimed scum during a lull, hoping I'd do exactly what I did, and you are now rubbing your hands together and cackling maniacally. How's that?